What's new

Biharis and their sacrifices for Pakistan

Even Balochistan goverment said that just like Punjab and SIndh, and few thousand IDPs from Afghanistan are also coming back. There is back risk of TTP running away disguised as IDPs. They are only few thousands, can easly disguise as IDPs without proper checking of documents first. I am pretty sure big chunk of Pashtuns already live in Punjab and Sindh, at least 12-15 million.

Many people are intentionally omitting the name of "Balochistan" from the provinces not ready to let IDP enter their province. They just want to mock only punjab and sindh.

:laughcry:

multani yaar tu hadh hai

Last edited by a moderator:
We will not let IDP pashtuns to enter punjab, sindh or Balocohistan but we should accomodate "Biharis" from 2000 kilometers away, cannot understand the logic behind it and love for biharis :angel:

By WE you are not talking about the state of Pakistan, you are talking about the fascist police state that governs Punjab.

By WE you are not talking about the state of Pakistan, you are talking about the fascist police state that governs Punjab.

And what about Sindh and Balochistan who also have the same policy about IDPs , yeh sara nazla punjab pey hi kyon girta hai

Every single detail, but I don't really care, I couldn't give a rats A$$.

Like I said we are sore in everyone's eye, so might aswell kill us, or we will beg the otherside to have us and you can bring the whole of Bihar and what not here, you can change the name of kpk, fata and Baluchistan to Bihar and Ajmer and la la la and then you can all look the same and feel the same.

Just kill us all, the process has started long ago, your ultimate goal will be achieved if you keep working hard like this.

Go ahead ban me I don't really care.

You are not really logical at this time so i would defer my reply for a later date. :D

And what about Sindh and Balochistan who also have the same policy about IDPs , yeh sara nazla punjab pey hi kyon girta hai

Sindh and Balochistan are equally guilty.

Last edited:
Are you actually crying?

I did for a moment when I read his sentence. It hurts to see what they have been going through for such a long time in FATA.

Whatever Allah wills.

We will not let IDP pashtuns to enter punjab, sindh or Balocohistan but we should accomodate "Biharis" from 2000 kilometers away, cannot understand the logic behind it and love for biharis :angel:

you are known for your hatred and bigotry against Urdu speaking Pakistanis, and you have been banned a couple of times for it. Remember the nose piercing Kashmiri threads?

I did for a moment when I read his sentence. It hurts to see what they have been going through for such a long time in FATA.

Whatever Allah wills.

Or you mean what the government and the army wills, all dollars for the blood of those who are not considered their own but those who are not native are.

you are known for your hatred and bigotry against Urdu speaking Pakistanis, and you have been banned a couple of times for it. Remember the nose piercing Kashmiri threads?

Just by saying true Pakistanis are only natives is hardly racism and hateful, as I said if you had French nationality but was not native French you will be referred to as French Pakistani.

Just by saying true Pakistanis are only natives is hardly racism and hateful, as I said if you had French nationality but was not native French you will be referred to as French Pakistani.

but do you want me to call them 'indian pakistani'?

it makes no sense for the case of Pakistan.

but do you want me to call them 'indian pakistani'?

it makes no sense for the case of Pakistan.

Pakistani Biharis or so on but Pakistanis and Only Pakistanis then no.

If Pakistan is for Muslims of India then there is no case for KPK or Baluchistan to be Part of Pakistan, it's that simple.

If Pakistan is for Muslims of India then there is no case for KPK or Baluchistan to be Part of Pakistan, it's that simple.

:o:

Pakistan never was for indian Muslims. Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was against population exchange. Due to killiings of Muslims over such a large area in india and looting of Muslim properties and opportunities and jobs up to the 50s, lots of Muslims from india had to migrate to Pakistan or at least those who fought for Pakistan.

We Punjabis and Sindhis have accommodated them. Because we are hospitable people, and I know Pakhtuns are too. The Urdu Speaking Pakistanis have given the most sacrifices for the creation of our country. We owe ourselves to them. They were and are the prime educated class in the country.

Last edited:
Biharis did the great injustice to their hosts bengalis. When pak army (zalim) was inflicting cruelties on bengalis (mazloom) in the name of watan-parasti, they were supposed to side either with mazloom or stay neutral. Instead they took up weapons against bengalis and became zalims. After independence, it was the turn of bengalis to inflict zulm on them in revenge.
I dont recognize their so called sacrifices for watan-parasti, they should have stayed neutral.

Yes Pakistan is for muslims and we are Pakistanis and people of KPK and Balochistan is our pride
so better shut your mouth ! enough hatred against biharis and full time bakwas !!

Biharis did the great injustice to their hosts bengalis. When pak army (zalim) was inflicting cruelties on bengalis (mazloom) in the name of watan-parasti, they were supposed to side either with mazloom or stay neutral. Instead they took up weapons against bengalis and became zalims. After independence, it was the turn of bengalis to inflict zulm on them in revenge.
I dont recognize their so called sacrifices for watan-parasti, they should have stayed neutral.

They didnt took up weapons
their only crime is to give shelter to punjabi and pakhtuns traders living their and support to army which ultimately gave rise to hatred against bihari among bengalis

Nahi babu humko nahi ati abba bol lete hen
though i know you are a proud pakistani now,but the most saddening thing about partition is/was the loss of contact and culture of the ancestral land ,especially for those who migrated (on both the sides)..

this whole concept of Pakistan for muslims of INDIA bothers you right??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom