What's new

Bihar CM dubs upper caste people as foreigners

True bhai Institute me ek chori gela baat karu tha bich mein Haryanavi nikalgi burra maangi boli gaali di hai tune :lol:
meine ek ti bata diya tha .... mein jaat hon kise party mein ... saali ki boli jaat wahi na jo DTC mein conducter hote hai. Mein bolya haan chal kaatu teri rohini ki ticket !! :rofl:

bro. you do have a choice. going lower is always easy.
jaats in haryana wanted quota for themselves ... it almost divided the community. It's the biggest land owning community in the state yet they were demanding quota and reservation in jobs and education. this is something which must be done on merits not on quotas.

jaats in haryana wanted quota for themselves ... it almost divided the community. It's the biggest land owning community in the state yet they were demanding quota and reservation in jobs and education. this is something which must be done on merits not on quotas.

They got the quota no??

What quota?? I think 10% for 5 castes am i right @ranjeet bhai? SBC ko 10% hi mila hai naa?
Including Jaats , Rajput, Gujjars and two others
kitna milta hai us pe ladai nahi thi ... bus milna chahiye. they sold their soul for this fcuking hand outs. We were people who believed into working hard and earning .. but now we are reduced to dole outs.

yes they did and even jatt sikh got the quota. This is the biggest shame. people will use this to get into "SARKARI NAUKRI" aur phir bund marwaange apni umar bhar!!

Nope...............jatts of punjab gotno quota:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Rajasthanis are docile by nature but .. them jaats there are real bad mofos. Same is the case when it comes to Haryana ...but minus the sweetness of Bagdi language. We are really sweet its just that our language can't convey this to the person we are speaking with !!!

I heard the Jaat around Rajasthan border are more Rajasthani than being Haryanvi and very soft spoken.

kitna milta hai us pe ladai nahi thi ... bus milna chahiye. they sold their soul for this fcuking hand outs. We were people who believed into working hard and earning .. but now we are reduced to dole outs.
Mene toh banvaya hi koni SBC card...
Aapke dum pe karange sab kuch...

I heard the Jaat around Rajasthan border are more Rajasthani than being Haryanvi and very soft spoken.
Southern Haryana is mostly Yadav belt ... plus some gujjars and Muslims. Rajasthan touch comes towards western haryana .. Bihawani SIrsa Fathebad side ... @Jaat Rock is from that side he might know about it more.

not in punjab .. but jatt sikhs in Haryana got that if m not wrong.
Yupe they got...they also come in SBC now and they are also not happy with that AFAIK
10 % quota for nearly 40% population of Haryana Jaats, Ror , Tyagi, Sikhs and Bishnoi i think

Back
Top Bottom