What's new

Bihar CM dubs upper caste people as foreigners

Yes daru bottles not molotov cocoktail which is being passed around in Bengal :p:
Bhai tab toh achcha hain,Bengal is already a fcuked up state,comparing it with Haryana is like comparing South Africa with Somalia!Bengal is going down to the gutters slowly but steadily.There is literally no hope left for Bengal,all is lost because of the incompetence of the Commies.They ruined this beautiful state of ours and there is no way that we can recover from this downward decent unless we find some one of Mr.Modi's calibre to guide this state a.s.a.p.

Bhai tab toh achcha hain,Bengal is already a fcuked up state,comparing it with Haryana is like comparing South Africa with Somalia!Bengal is going down to the gutters slowly but steadily.There is literally no hope left for Bengal,all is lost because of the incompetence of the Commies.They ruined this beautiful state of ours and there is no way that we can recover from this downward decent unless we find some one of Mr.Modi's calibre to guide this state a.s.a.p.
To be honest ... you guys are more nuts than us haryanvis. when the push came to shove .. A bengali went to Germany and than to Japan just to fcuk with the ones who messed up with their people !!!

there are folk songs in haryanvi about Bose .. wasn't Swami Vivekanand bengali?

To be honest ... you guys are more nuts than us haryanvis. when the push came to shove .. A bengali went to Germany and than to Japan just to fcuk with the ones who messed up with their people !!!
Bhai those days are long gone and so are those people.They were the real patriots who were willing to sacrifice everything for the sake of their Motherland.Nowadays the mentality of the common Bengali populace has changed radically.Most of them literally don't give a fcuk about the well being of this country.They are more interested in petty politics,political violence is rising by the each passing day.It seems that the Bengali people have lost the sense of Nationalism.You would be surprised to hear that when i made up my mind to join the Bengal Police Service,most of my friends tried to dissuade me instead of encouraging me and mocked me for my decision of serving this nation.This is the real face of Bengal nowadays:(

there are folk songs in haryanvi about Bose .. wasn't Swami Vivekanand bengali?
Yeah,Swami Vivekananda's real name was Narendranath Dutta(btw Narendra Modi ji is named after him).He was from an affluent Bengali family,his father being a popular barrister.Btw the name "Vivekananda" was given to him by the King of Khetri(a principality in Rajputana)

Bhai those days are long gone and so are those people.They were the real patriots who were willing to sacrifice everything for the sake of their Motherland.Nowadays the mentality of the common Bengali populace has changed radically.Most of them literally don't give a fcuk about the well being of this country.They are more interested in petty politics,political violence is rising by the each passing day.It seems that the Bengali people have lost the sense of Nationalism.You would be surprised to hear that when i made up my mind to join the Bengal Police Service,most of my friends tried to dissuade me instead of encouraging me and mocked me for my decision of serving this nation.This is the real face of Bengal nowadays:(
Things will be fine .. don't be that disheartened, you guys will be always be the shining beacon for India. it's just that you have taken a detour if you know what I mean.
Yeah,Swami Vivekananda's real name was Narendranath Dutta(btw Narendra Modi ji is named after him).He was from an affluent Bengali family,his father being a popular barrister.Btw the name "Vivekananda" was given to him by the King of Khetri(a principality in Rajputana)
Haryana has been influenced by Vivekananda teachings too much. every other family is arya samaji and because of him.

Things will be fine .. don't be that disheartened, you guys will be always be the shining beacon for India. it's just that you have taken a detour if you know what I mean.

Haryana has been influenced by Vivekananda teachings too much. every other family is arya samaji and because of him.
I think you have made aslight mistake here.Arya Samaj was founded by Swami Dayanand Saraswati who was originally from Gujarat in the year 1875.Swami Vivekananda wa the founder of the Ramakrishna Mission and Math in the year 1897.Anyway,He along with Swami Vivekananda literally revived our Sanatan Dharma during the late 19th century.

I think you have made aslight mistake here.Arya Samaj was founded by Swami Dayanand Saraswati who was originally from Gujarat in the year 1875.Swami Vivekananda wa the founder of the Ramakrishna Mission and Math in the year 1897.Anyway,He along with Swami Vivekananda literally revived our Sanatan Dharma during the late 19th century.
yeah that's what I meant Sanatan Dharma. kind of drunk and out of senses to remember :p:

Bhai,it makes me extremely sad when i see my own people supporting the anti-national elements in Bengal.The present generation of Bengalis is literally ruining the names of all those Bengali freedom fighters who fought and made the supreme sacrifice for this country.But i do hope that someday a man will rise among us in Bengal who will lead the Bengalis in the right direction:rolleyes:

yeah that's what I meant Sanatan Dharma. kind of drunk and out of senses to remember :p:
It's fine mate,i was just pointing out the mistake.You see because of these great men today we stand as an united country.Sanatan Dharma is only thing that bind us today as a single country and not the Constitution and democratic framework as some people might say.

It's fine mate,i was just pointing out the mistake.You see because of these great men today we stand as an united country.Sanatan Dharma is only thing that bind us today as a single country and not the Constitution and democratic framework as some people might say.
And don't feel disheartened . Bengalis have always been there at the forefront. We are with you guys in these uncomfortable times. you guys led us for so long ... least we can do is stand beside you with firm determination to throw these anti national elements outs of power.

Back
Top Bottom