What's new

Bihar CM dubs upper caste people as foreigners

I heard the Jaat around Rajasthan border are more Rajasthani than being Haryanvi and very soft spoken.
rajasthani language is different and softer than haryanavi and most of them were under the rule of rajputs which resulted into jaat rajput rivalry and which still exists.

Mene toh banvaya hi koni SBC card...
Aapke dum pe karange sab kuch...
aur jisne bhi banvaya hoga sirf is liye ki ... chude chamara ne gaal kaad sake !! Apne ko pata hai apni kutiya kitna goo kha sakti hai

Southern Haryana is mostly Yadav belt ... plus some gujjars and Muslims. Rajasthan touch comes towards western haryana .. Bihawani SIrsa Fathebad side ... @Jaat Rock is from that side he might know about it more.
People here speak Deshvali and Bagdi mix bhai baki sab same hi hai...

Southern Haryana is mostly Yadav belt ... plus some gujjars and Muslims. Rajasthan touch comes towards western haryana .. Bihawani SIrsa Fathebad side ... @Jaat Rock is from that side he might know about it more.

Yes, one of more my friend was from Sirsa, he once told me he is more like Rajasthani than being original Haryanvi, original Haryanvis live up North.

People here speak Deshvali and Bagdi mix bhai baki sab same hi hai...
further down from your place .. people speak bagdi and punjabi not deshvali. I think after fatehabad it changes.

aur jisne bhi banvaya hoga sirf is liye ki ... chude chamara ne gaal kaad sake !! Apne ko pata hai apni kutiya kitna goo kha sakti hai
Chude Chamar toh iib hanse hai bhai...puche hai kinne gayi chaudhar?

further down from your place .. people speak bagdi and punjabi not deshvali. I think after fatehabad it changes.
In Hissar side its Bagadi, Fatehabad area is mostly deshvali...My relatives live in Sirsa they speak pure Bagadi...

jaats in haryana wanted quota for themselves ... it almost divided the community. It's the biggest land owning community in the state yet they were demanding quota and reservation in jobs and education. this is something which must be done on merits not on quotas.
& the same thing happened in Rajasthan few years ago. You had this conflict between Meena & Gujjar communities. While Meenas enjoyed all the benefits of quota & reservations, Gujjars missed out on those as they were classed as upper caste people. They went on street & raised ruckus to bring their caste down to the same level as that of Meenas. It works for politicians to keep this caste system going. Unless this quota & reservation system is shelved, this division of people based on their caste & tribe is here to stay. All that sloganeering by our political class about eradicating this social menace is nothing but bullsh!t.

Yes, one of more my friend was from Sirsa, he once told me he is more like Rajasthani than being original Haryanvi, original Haryanvis live up North.
sirsa is like melting pot of rajastani/haryanbi/punabi language.. rajasthani and punjabi being the two more prominent language used there. Haryanvi is further up towards north not that far though... @Jaat Rock is from like some 40-50 kms up from there if m not wrong.

& the same thing happened in Rajasthan few years ago. You had this conflict between Meena & Gujjar communities. While Meenas enjoyed all the benefits of quota & reservations, Gujjars missed out on those as they were classed as upper caste people. They went on street & raised ruckus to bring their caste down to the same level as that of Meenas. It works for politicians to keep this caste system going. Unless this quota & reservation system is shelved, this division of people based on their caste & tribe is here to stay. All that sloganeering by our political class about eradicating this social menace is nothing but bullsh!t.
yeah saw the pictures on the telly when they stalled the railways.

kesariya with a bottle I guess.
Really,mazak toh nehi kar rahe,i mean bottle as in the sense daru ki bottleo_O
Thx. That is true, we were lucky. Few hours before Suicide Attack I and family was at Wagha Border and we went to Pakistan from that very place. :(
Rab da sukar hain ke tum aur tumhari puri family sahi salamat hain:-)

sirsa is like melting pot of rajastani/haryanbi/punabi language.. rajasthani and punjabi being the two more prominent language used there. Haryanvi is further up towards north not that far though... @Jaat Rock is from like some 40-50 kms up from there if m not wrong.
Sirsa is 60 KM from my village bhai
Hissar 55 and Fatehabad 27

Back
Top Bottom