What's new

Biggest threat to world peace? - Map showing worldwide perception

Kind of interested in seeing a poll on which country is the biggest contributor to world peace.

India thinks it is Pakistan which is correct
That is the big problem of indians which they think..they think that it is 100% right and other people thinking X0..take a lolypop in ur mouth and suck it.the bigest threat to the world is darenda modi included to india

wow!! less Chinese flags than expected.

the peaceful country in the world is greenland.

wow!! less Chinese flags than expected.

the peaceful country in the world is greenland.

why would you expect more. i mean vietnam, japan etc. okay. but others? what threat would china pose to europe or africa or south america. also i dont think italy lists china as a top threat. the chinese flag has no green in it, the "boot part" of italy is clearly green colored.

why would you expect more. i mean vietnam, japan etc. okay. but others? what threat would china pose to europe or africa or south america. also i dont think italy lists china as a top threat. the chinese flag has no green in it, the "boot part" of italy is clearly green colored.
its just my own thought :smitten:
i mean china is the biggest threat to cyber security and natural resources world wide.(stealing,hacking,capturing):p:
it will be worst than terrorist attack in recent years.:agree:

its just my own thought :smitten:
i mean china is the biggest threat to cyber security and natural resources world wide.(stealing,hacking,capturing):p:
it will be worst than terrorist attack in recent years.:agree:

what makes you think china is the biggest threat to cyber security? the US has pointed fingers but has given next to no evidence of any actual chinese wrongdoing. on the other hand, tons and tons of evidence exists for US hacking/spying on everything from the UN to chinese universities, up to and including things like bugging and hacking huawei, the very thing it accuses huawei of doing in the US, again with zero evidence.

also, "stealing, capturing" natural resources? last i checked the only PLA forces outside of china are either on exchange/training with other militaries or working under the UN. china buys all its resources, with cold hard cash, or exchange of tech and infrastructure. so your views, my friend, is clearly and heavily biased and based on apparently media spins.

what makes you think china is the biggest threat to cyber security? the US has pointed fingers but has given next to no evidence of any actual chinese wrongdoing. on the other hand, tons and tons of evidence exists for US hacking/spying on everything from the UN to chinese universities, up to and including things like bugging and hacking huawei, the very thing it accuses huawei of doing in the US, again with zero evidence.

also, "stealing, capturing" natural resources? last i checked the only PLA forces outside of china are either on exchange/training with other militaries or working under the UN. china buys all its resources, with cold hard cash, or exchange of tech and infrastructure. so your views, my friend, is clearly and heavily biased and based on apparently media spins.
probably.
later if not now.

Agreed....

...and Pakistanis n Indians have mutual respect for each other. Map is BS coz Pakistan's biggest threat can't be US. That honour goes to India!:-)

Australians along with Fins, swedes and Germans think US as threat to world, now that's a BS map.

Agreed....

...and Pakistanis n Indians have mutual respect for each other. Map is BS coz Pakistan's biggest threat can't be US. That honour goes to India!:-)
I would suggest you to visit Pakistan for that conclusion.

Dont wanna get burnt under Blasphemy charges there!
You should talk to other Indians, who have already visited Pakistan. Of course they are alive and not burnt.
Is it really very necessary for you to commit some serious crimes during your visits to any place ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom