What's new

Biggest threat to world peace? - Map showing worldwide perception

A map showing the results of a survey asking the world who they see as the biggest threat to world peace.
enhanced-buzz-wide-29615-1441727633-13.jpg
in short : every body hates & envies but wants to be in good books and like the most power full and rich person... here it is USA :coffee:

So it is USA, Iran and Pakistan in the top position. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Pakistan is there because of we know who. The larger part is obviously India showing Pakistan as a threat (No surprise there)

A map showing the results of a survey asking the world who they see as the biggest threat to world peace.

interesting, but somethings not right, Ukraine sees the US as a threat ?

when was this survey done, and what's the original source ?

Sole purpose of this thread to show that Afghans are against Pakistan.
Would India take three million Afghan refugees from Pakistan, just as a solidarity gesture for Afghanistan? :enjoy:

Its US which is shown in bad light here and you jumped on to that conclusion well done. :tdown:
I see alot of Pakistanis here and on rest of internet jumping their guns on Europeans for not taking immigrants from ME while you have trouble keeping those Afghans especially when you were involved in those Afghan wars.

Pakistan is there because of we know who. The larger part is obviously India showing Pakistan as a threat (No surprise there)

Surveyor must have asked this question to some idiots here cause doesn't matter how capable Pakistan is , its not such a big global player that can be a threat to world peace .

Pakistani Map on India and Kashmir looks beautiful and I equally hate American flag on Pakistani soil :p

Last edited:
Its US which is shown in bad light here and you jumped on to that conclusion well done. :tdown:
I see alot of Pakistanis here and on rest of internet jumping their guns on Europeans for not taking immigrants from ME while you have trouble keeping those Afghans especially when you were involved in those Afghan wars.

Surveyor must have asked this question to some idiots here cause doesn't matter how capable Pakistan is , its not such a big global player that can be a threat to world peace .
Luckily Pakistan got only one enemy, and unfortunately he can't hide behind any kind of curtain.
and Afghans are not our enemy. Yes, Pushtuns in Afghanistan are our own blood and we fought for them.
Biggest Afghan's refuge is Pakistan and yet they take Pakistan as threat to whole world ? NO .

interesting, but somethings not right, Ukraine sees the US as a threat ?

when was this survey done, and what's the original source ?
survey was done late december 2013, so before Russia invaded Crimea/Ukraine. Would be interesting to see a more updated version, I'm sure Russia would figure much more prominently in Europe and North America.

And Pakistan doesn't think that india is a threat to world peace

So we will take India. That's a given. All the trolls on this forum will be in shock. :lol:

Sole purpose of this thread to show that Afghans are against Pakistan.
Would India take three million Afghan refugees from Pakistan, just as a solidarity gesture for Afghanistan? :enjoy:
Will you take 10 million+ Bengali refugees ?

Back
Top Bottom