What's new

Biden says "PAKISTAN ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS COUNTRIES" adds bit about NUKES too

What ?

Spreading such a rumor from that PM soapbox is reason enough to be charged with treason, one would imagine.

Heh, little wonder then.. what an absolute moron handsome turned out to be.. tabhi iske sarey shaadi/nikah bhi fail ho gae.. tsk... smh

why are you lot so enamored of him ?

View attachment 886861

He has his own links within the Army. He’s not exactly firing from the hip.

Anyways, I don’t discuss domestic politics with bhartis. Good day.

dude look at Japan and S.Korea, they got so much out of American support, we are left with the fcking taliban and our once peaceful society now has organized sectarian terror.
America never had any intentions of helping Pakistan develop, it was only ever giving a piece of candy to achieve its regional strategic objectives.

They still see Pakistan as a radical Islamic country with nukes, and a potential problem in the future. They've tamed the country and that's why the nuclear weapons rhetoric had calmed down.

America never had any intentions of helping Pakistan develop, it was only ever giving a piece of candy to achieve its regional strategic objectives.

They still see Pakistan as a radical Islamic country with nukes, and a potential problem in the future. They've tamed the country and that's why the nuclear weapons rhetoric had calmed down.
it's our fault, we should have tried to gain the most out of that partnership or not towed the American line at all.

it's our fault, we should have tried to gain the most out of that partnership or not towed the American line at all.
We took our candy let's see what the future holds for the country's DHA developers

He has his own links within the Army. He’s not exactly firing from the hip.

Anyways, I don’t discuss domestic politics with bhartis. Good day.
No, discuss with me, plij saar !

So what can we expect, some kind of mutiny with pro IK gernails plotting against (no, not DHA ones) their own now ?

"yo dawg, I heard you like coups, so enjoy your coup within a coup while you rage as you rage" like ? :sarcastic:

1665811644520.png

All about your priorities as a nation
images (23).jpeg

If you want to devalop - You WILL devalop

But since 90s and to some extent 80s we got too sucked into Afghanistan- that consumed our country, I'll be honest

Than 90s political bickering
2000s some semblance of economic growth but got sucked into waziristan and soft insurgency in Balochistan

Somewhere after the 80s we have lost focus as a country - Bhutto had a plan (bad or not there was a plan- nationalization was an economic plan , crap one but a plan)

Zia had no economic plan but a geopolitical plan

By the 90s there's no economic or geopolitical plan- it's just going without a direction

For civllian leadership you have zardari and Sharif

Who are locked in a constant power struggle between themselves and the millitary

Millitary is interested in controlling the country but is not interested in a coup like back in the day

Cause this Pakistan is 180 degree different from the old pakistan and it won't be tolerated

This lack of control is leading to lack of direction leading to slow deterioration since the 90s

To end this someone needs to be given control to steer the ship

This "behind the scenes" thing isn't working nor is this frickle parliamentary democracy

(I believe in no millitary direct or indirect involvement in anything, that era is gone for good (indirect still ongoing), I strongly believe in democracy for a multi ethnic country but presidential system with decentralized Powers not parliementry democracy)

Last edited:

Billions were eaten by generals and people like Mr.10%

Pakistan could’ve actually extracted but it’s a failed state so we can’t expect anything else

nuclear weapons rhetoric had calmed down.

Can one argue it’s because of the shift of War on Terror to new things such as China and Russia.

Pakistan was unsalvageable after 1971.

And yet it daily humiliates your beloved Afghanistan every single day since then ...
Just look has what these ethnic slogans gotten Afghanistan. Learn or for ever lament ....

Forget about a university electricity or a hospital
There isn't a proper gutter left for bacha baaz to dispose of their comdoms in that country

Last edited:
And yet it daily humiliates your beloved Afghanistan every single day since then ...
Just look has what these ethnic slogans gotten Afghanistan. Learn or for ever lament ....

Forget about a university electricity or a hospital
There isn't a proper gutter left for bacha baaz to dispose of their comdoms in that country

I’m not from Afghanistan.

But Pakistan was humiliated multiple times and never won a war.

Back
Top Bottom