What's new

‘Bible Scholar’ Makes Explosive Allegation About Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

This is not the same, no one says your homie didn't exist whereas this dude is saying Jesus was not even a person.

lol. But look at the reasoning behind it. The romans were having loads of trouble with jewish rebellions. And according to this guy, the romans invented a figure to keep them in check. Sounds familiar to me, if you take the existence bit out. it's probably just me though..

Bro!! Let Christians defend it, we already have alot in our plate to resolve :pop:

Seriously, do any one have to defend it??.. If Jesus feel threatened by this news, then he should make arrangements for his second coming fast to defend it.. :coffee:

Jews or no jews, the role of religion to subvert common man is pretty much for all to see.

Has anybody seen a kingdom with Bible, Gita or Quran as its guiding principle. Its only for the common sheep to follow and surrender to the god :D

all islamic kingdoms had The Noble Quran as a guiding force.

when u says christianity is ajoke u are automatically saying islam is a joke,

how so?
we believe jesus in a totally different light then you christians, this new claim this guy is making is only solidifying our claims.

If this is true, it means the koran is also false...

how so lmao
did you even read the article? silly yindoos with your bs again lol

lol I'm sorry for diverting the topic but this sounds so much like how people say the british supported mirza ghulam ahmad sahib to weaken the aggressive muslims. So not buying this.
what you said could be debated

If this is true, it means the koran is also false...

Wtf is your problem dude? Why do you always take cheap shots at muslims?

how so lmao
did you even read the article? silly yindoos with your bs again lol

what you said could be debated

Shuntmaster is the worst hate monger here amongst Indians. All his posts are Anti-muslim.

of course it can be, everything is debateable. :agree:

The only debate worth having is - Whether to eat Kastoori Kebab with melted Butter & a Kalvonji Naan for Lunch Today or instead to eat a Sizzling Steak with Mushroom Sauce & Black Pepper ! :D

The only debate worth having is - Whether to eat Kastoori Kebab with melted Butter & a Kalvonji Naan for Lunch Today or instead to eat a Sizzling Steak with Mushroom Sauce & Black Pepper ! :D

Y u no mention biryani?:pissed:

Y u no mention biryani?:pissed:

Because a few months ago at an internship I had to eat Biryani twice a day for 2 straight months - Now I've been so put-off by Biryani that I can't even stand looking at its Advertisements let alone eating it ! :fie:

We call is kalonji naan, don't like it much though. Like the lighter, stretchier and buttery- butter naan. You need to get over your aversion for mutton though- braised raan.

:)))))))))))))))))))))) delusional minds have nothing better to do

What about the similarities between Jesus and the Egyptian god Horus - is there a connection?

There is the possility that certain stories were interwoven, a sort of evolution of beliefs, taking the good and necessary from the different beliefs at the time.

For example the Islamic Burraq is surprisingly similar to Pegasus, and some of the greeks gods were also roman gods which were also very similar to some of the nordic god and possibly hindu gods.

The priest class have an interest - politcially and economically to have the people glued to them through fear or some other method. Politicians have used religion to control the masses, just as you see in the USA, in the Muslim world, the BJP/RSS in India etc.

Thus there is a possibility that some of the Jesus story had the hand of political expediency.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom