What's new

Bibi and his laghuable circus 2012 to 2018

well it sound weird to me that we can take out alot of documents with out being coverd.
but the mossad is capable to everything. they make alot of actions in iran. know it from close :D
i jsut hope we will not going to a war lol. crazy world.

As it passes we see more flaws and lies in Bibi silly presentation:

As you see they've changed and omitted the date, in what Bibi presented isreal pm claimed Iran has nuclear weapon program right now in 2018 and in files given to public the date as I mentioned was removed:

DcGwK-vWAAAko22.jpg

DcGwMdSWkAAQz7Q.jpg

Speaking about " embarrass " . How embarrassing was it for Iranian security services to wake up one day and find out that their entire nuclear program archive disappeared from under their noses.Not to mention that half a tonne of paper and digital files was than smuggled from under their noses out side the country.

As for the specific details you mentioned i know little about it , nor does it matter. The only test for this presentation would be on the 12 of May - when trump would announce his decision whether to retire from the nuclear deal.

Safes inside a warehouse in Shorabad, south Tehran, where Mossad agents discovered and extracted tens of thousands of secret files pertaining to Iran’s nuclear weapons program

Slide10-1-e1525221199463-640x400.jpg

A warehouse in Shorabad, south Tehran, where Mossad agents discovered and extracted tens of thousands of secret files pertaining to Iran's nuclear weapons program

Slide9-e1525220943234-640x400.jpg
I don't get it the building from outside seems to be a ceiling twice as high as what you see from inside .
To me those seems to be from two different building .you see those safe seems to be at most ad high as a person but the building ceiling is easily more than thrice a human height.

And I don't get how they believe Iran store the highest level of its military secret in a vault and no alarm go out anywhere if the vault get opened.

Last edited:
lol.......bibi nothingyahoo has now officially been reduced to the level of a low budget small time TV presenter.

What he's trying to say here is that ........please daddy US do something!......anything, cuz I can't stop Iran on my own..............:rofl:
Didnt bibi bomb IRGC ? What was your response?

Bibi bombed the IRGC because the IRGC sitting on 90% of Syria today, after having totally routed bibi's boys. In case you were wondering.

Didnt bibi bomb IRGC ? What was your response?

Bibi bombed the IRGC because the IRGC sitting on 90% of Syria today, after having totally routed bibi's boys. In case you were wondering.
But bibi bombed IRGC. Where is your response?

Iran responds daily........when it kills dozens of fighters trained, armed, infiltrated and supported by Israel in Syria. In case you haven't noticed. Take a wild guess on who has already won in Syria........lol

But bibi bombed IRGC. Where is your response?

Iran responds daily........when it kills dozens of fighters trained, armed, infiltrated and supported by Israel in Syria. In case you haven't noticed. Take a wild guess on who has already won in Syria........lol
No, you don't get it. Israel burned IRGC men alive, IRGC charred corpses have been sent back to Tehran just because of Israel. Israel attacked you directly, in return you killed their mercenaries. You did not hurt them, they hurt you.

They will continue to hurt you until you step up your game and become professional.

Not that the Pakistani members here would know, but Iran's been the single biggest factor behind the failure of many neocon-Likudnik long-term plans for the region since the late 1980s. Iran's turned itself into a powerhouse.

If losing some men yields over a country.......fukk I'll happily take that swap any day.

No, you don't get it. Israel burned IRGC men alive, IRGC charred corpses have been sent back to Tehran just because of Israel. Israel attacked you directly, in return you killed their mercenaries. You did not hurt them, they hurt you.

They will continue to hurt you until you step up your game and become professional.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom