What's new

Bibi and his laghuable circus 2012 to 2018

raptor22

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
While bibi claims about new secret documents obtained by mossad through a 007 operation inside of Iran he even doesn't know the simplest facts and specs of Iranian missile that every military fan boy who has a little knowledge about missile knows ...

But you know it's mighty israel and high intelligence mossad, don't underestimate them:

1397021204504118814022034.jpg

As you see here bibi is addressing people around world about how Iran is expanding the range of its nuclear-capable missiles ... base on accurate intelligence israel possessed by its james bond operation in the heart of Tehran but what he missed here?

The missile pictured in the middle is Iranian missile Qiam not Ghade 1h and it's range ain't more than 800 kms ... but as you see these are data that no one was aware of it till mr showman relieved the imminent threats poses by Iran.
Bibi google you data before embarrass yourself and mossad.

Qiam-1-Spec.jpg635932920103541700.jpg

And it's ain't all even they don't know $hit about Shahab 3 range which is btw 1300 to 1900 kms ...

But I could admit it was a step ahead in presenting by bibi from 2012 to 2018:

lol.......bibi nothingyahoo has now officially been reduced to the level of a low budget small time TV presenter.

What he's trying to say here is that ........please daddy US do something!......anything, cuz I can't stop Iran on my own..............:rofl:

While bibi claims about new secret documents obtained by mossad through a 007 operation inside of Iran he even doesn't know the simplest facts and specs of Iranian missile that every military fan boy who has a little knowledge about missile knows ...

But you know it's mighty israel and high intelligence mossad, don't underestimate them:

View attachment 471171

As you see here bibi is addressing people around world about how Iran is expanding the range of its nuclear-capable missiles ... base on accurate intelligence israel possessed by its james bond operation in the heart of Tehran but what he missed here?

The missile pictured in the middle is Iranian missile Qiam not Ghade 1h and it's range ain't more than 800 kms ... but as you see these are data that no one was aware of it till mr showman relieved the imminent threats poses by Iran.

View attachment 471180View attachment 471183

And it's ain't all even they don't know $hit about Shahab 3 range which is btw 1300 to 1900 kms ...

lol, 007.

View attachment 471171

View attachment 471180View attachment 471183

lol.......bibi nothingyahoo has now officially been reduced to the level of a low budget small time TV presenter.

What he's trying to say here is that ........please daddy US do something!......anything, cuz I can't stop Iran on my own..............:rofl:

Speaking about " embarrass " . How embarrassing was it for Iranian security services to wake up one day and find out that their entire nuclear program archive disappeared from under their noses.Not to mention that half a tonne of paper and digital files was than smuggled from under their noses out side the country.

As for the specific details you mentioned i know little about it , nor does it matter. The only test for this presentation would be on the 12 of May - when trump would announce his decision whether to retire from the nuclear deal.

Safes inside a warehouse in Shorabad, south Tehran, where Mossad agents discovered and extracted tens of thousands of secret files pertaining to Iran’s nuclear weapons program

Slide10-1-e1525221199463-640x400.jpg

A warehouse in Shorabad, south Tehran, where Mossad agents discovered and extracted tens of thousands of secret files pertaining to Iran's nuclear weapons program

Slide9-e1525220943234-640x400.jpg

Last edited:
Speaking about " embarrass " . How embarrassing was it for Iranian security services to wake up one day and find out that their entire nuclear program archive disappeared under their noses.Not to mention that half a tone of paper and digital files was than smuggled from under their noses out side the country.

As for the specific details you mentioned i know little about it , nor does it matter. The only test for this presentation would be on the 12 of May - when trump would announce his decision whether to retire from the nuclear deal.

Safes inside a warehouse in Shorabad, south Tehran, where Mossad agents discovered and extracted tens of thousands of secret files pertaining to Iran’s nuclear weapons program

A warehouse in Shorabad, south Tehran, where Mossad agents discovered and extracted tens of thousands of secret files pertaining to Iran's nuclear weapons program

Yeap 'cause it's 1995 and we keep our secretive data on cds and paper in safe.

More documents obtained by mossad:
View attachment 471184 View attachment 471185 View attachment 471186

Base upon latest intel that I got all 500 kilogram documents and Cds were smuggled in this way:

View attachment 471187
The funny thing many saudi monkeys said the nuclear deal is dead now and the glorified the zionist Mossad how they get these glorious top secret informations that only few iranian officials have access to without they bother asking the questions are these informations real and not fabricated like Iraq WMD and how we can believe some known to be a lier

Many saudi monkeys said the Mossad is the most dangerous intelligence organization in the world lol :rofl:

Speaking about " embarrass " . How embarrassing was it for Iranian security services to wake up one day and find out that their entire nuclear program archive disappeared from under their noses.Not to mention that half a tone of paper and digital files was than smuggled from under their noses out side the country.

Speaking about embarrassment and being clown and a joke only a retard with low iq like you would believe this shit when even the israeli and American experts were surprised lol:rofl:

Yes iranians kept their files some safes somewhere in Tehran :rofl:

Maybe Netanyahu can fool the idiots but you and he should know that not all the world is stupid to believe any of that shit

Saudi baboons and you say that it's emberassment for the Iranians while it's emberassment only for the likes of you and Netanyahu and the Mossad :lol:

I wonder, How much they paid for this paints.
EiIUArI.jpg

Speaking about " embarrass " . How embarrassing was it for Iranian security services to wake up one day and find out that their entire nuclear program archive disappeared from under their noses.Not to mention that half a tone of paper and digital files was than smuggled from under their noses out side the country.

I guess bibi's brain is as a bit larger than this idiot's brain, He thinks Iranians were keeping top secret documents in this building.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom