What's new

Bhensa has been controlled.

After the bloggers, NGOs are next in line, perhaps?

NGO-Ban.jpg

@Horus

You are doing great work to exposing so-called liberal scumbags ... They are actually cancer in our society along with religious extreemist elements ... But work is not completed ... "The Naked Truth" & "Humkalam" are roaming freely and spitting their venom ..........
if we are talking about the recent "disappearances" of the activists which have been conveniently blamed on ISI and the army then I wonder if the human rights custodians in the west were waiting in line to disengage themselves from bombing Middle east and selling arms to Saudis and then express their heartfelt concerns over such convenient disappearances.

maybe the strings of these so called disappearances are indeed the crude work of the agencies or maybe these guys are told to go underground or meet up in Kabul to share their views with the "like minded" kind of a certain country that prefers opening consulates rather than looking after food and hygiene of its people

maybe the strings of these so called disappearances are indeed the crude work of the agencies or maybe these guys are told to go underground or meet up in Kabul to share their views with the "like minded" kind of a certain country that prefers opening consulates rather than looking after food and hygiene of its people

May be they were good. May be they were bad. May be they were horrible.

But the real issue is that citizens of Pakistan can just disappear. May be it is just a coincidence that those that seem to disappear just happen to be critical of the noble warriors that can do whatever they want. May be it is not.

Even worse is that regardless of the cause, the effect is a chilling silence enforced upon all those who may want to think for themselves.

It all betrays the weakness eating up the entire country from within while we all pretend to care.

what is this bhena shit ???

Anyone care to tell....

@haviZsultan @Abu Zolfiqar @django @Zibago @Khafee

Seems to be some garbage page run by self proclaimed "liberals" "marxists" etc. (unemployed dead beats)

I understand "Pak Cyber Army" took over their page and removed offensive material. No idea how they pulled it off

Anti Pakistan page that got blocked and admins were arrested i was banned on it for doing kutay wali of admin few months before the page itself got banned

I used to admire Jibran Nasir for being vocal and calling for arrest of Maulana Burka (enemy of the state). Once he called for arrest of PDF admins that was the final line. I don't mind if people criticize the military as long as it's constructive. These guys are just rabble-rousers and nothing else

Good work @Horus !!!! The cows are now on the grill :laugh:

if we are talking about the recent "disappearances" of the activists which have been conveniently blamed on ISI and the army then I wonder if the human rights custodians in the west were waiting in line to disengage themselves from bombing Middle east and selling arms to Saudis and then express their heartfelt concerns over such convenient disappearances.

It all makes no sense. Extremists on the "other side" could have abducted them. Could all be staged who knows

If the state was involved, why they didn't arrest Asma Jahangir and her ilk? Everyone knows her and her views. I never heard of these losers until news came of their "abduction"

Surprised nobody asks this question. Hina Jilani, Jahangir and HRCP are still operating with no problems. I know where the office is in Lahore, it's near Gulberg

It all makes no sense. Extremists on the "other side" could have abducted them. Could all be staged who knows

If the state was involved, why they didn't arrest Asma Jahangir and her ilk? Everyone knows her and her views. I never heard of these losers until news came of their "abduction"

Surprised nobody asks this question. Hina Jilani, Jahangir and HRCP are still operating with no problems. I know where the office is in Lahore, it's near Gulberg

Someone from ppp was defending them claiming they were activists but didn't mention activists of what in particular.

Anyway, I suggest you to read Imam Nawawi's explanation of this hadith. Only the state has the right to use hand/force. Scholars can use their tongue .... It's not for ordinary men like you or I to change evil with our hands
Going by your logic the martyrdom of Hussain R.A and his plans to start a revolt against Yazeed with the help of the Kufans were un-Islamic?
If someone is trying to kill a person and the state(police) is nowhere to be seen then you will just see that person getting killed and do nothing since it is the state's duty to protect it's citizens and not your obligation to stop the evil?

Those people did not commit blasphemy by mistake or something like what Salman Taseer or Rimsha Masih did. These people were churning out blasphemous content on a daily basis which is equivalent to spreading fitnah. They had nothing to do with having a healthy debate, constructive criticism or freedom of (hate)speech.
If an extremist madrassa student can get disappeared so can they, however the right thing is not to abduct people but to try them in the court.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom