What's new

Bhensa has been controlled.

I have requested Horus to gather a team of those young people who are proud Muslims and have good knowledge of Islam and can write articles in English and Urdu to counter those liberals who write shit in Express Tribune and DAWN and other areas. I think we should start a website for that also. So guys what you have to say about it @Horus

I have requested Horus to gather a team of those young people who are proud Muslims and have good knowledge of Islam and can write articles in English and Urdu to counter those liberals who write shit in Express Tribune and DAWN and other areas. I think we should start a website for that also. So guys what you have to say about it @Horus
Masla toheen e rasalat bill ka nahi haa... issue is implementation of law and abuse of this bill .

Bhensa has been controlled...clap..clap..clapp...blast at Lahore mall road?? what about that?
Are these the priorities of intelligence agencies? to go after and nab bloggers while terrorist are given a free hand?

Is it true that one of the five missing bloggers is sill missing?

Samar Abbas is still missing. What is happening, if anything, in terms of efforts to recover him?

I have requested Horus to gather a team of those young people who are proud Muslims and have good knowledge of Islam and can write articles in English and Urdu to counter those liberals who write shit in Express Tribune and DAWN and other areas. I think we should start a website for that also. So guys what you have to say about it

...We have allowed our political, religious, and ideological tribalism to shape our emotional response.
Our unwillingness to hear outside our own echo chambers has severely limited our ability to innovate solutions. It is post-truth.
When new thinking on any issue is instantly labeled treacherous, only inward looking violently inbred and dogmatic ideologies such as jihadism can thrive...

...We have allowed our political, religious, and ideological tribalism to shape our emotional response.
Our unwillingness to hear outside our own echo chambers has severely limited our ability to innovate solutions. It is post-truth.
When new thinking on any issue is instantly labeled treacherous, only inward looking violently inbred and dogmatic ideologies such as jihadism can thrive...
That goes both ways

That goes both ways
Are you certain that aphorism applies here? People who are modest can be self-critical and thus fairly evaluate and tolerate other people's criticisms of their opinions and conduct; people with excessive pride - hubris - can not. Are the "liberals" @Zarvan mentions kidnapping their ideological opponents?

@Zarvan mentions kidnapping their ideological opponents?

Daesh and ttp leaders , both are ideological opponents to the state of Pakistan besides these libturds. And stop lying no where he incited private individuals to kidnap em .

Daesh and ttp leaders , both are ideological opponents to the state of Pakistan besides these libturds.
I agree that @Oscar's assessment that there are only two "ways" is erroneous.

And stop lying no where he incited private individuals to kidnap em .
One can better measure a man's attitude by his applause and boos than by what he attempts to "incite".

Are you certain that aphorism applies here? People who are modest can be self-critical and thus fairly evaluate and tolerate other people's criticisms of their opinions and conduct; people with excessive pride - hubris - can not. Are the "liberals" @Zarvan mentions kidnapping their ideological opponents?
Please do not mistake the word liberal with an automatic assumption that they are self critical
Arrogance, ignorance and stubbornness are not characteristics to be confined or restricted to liberal or conservative views.

As for kidnapping or attacking, considering the glee expressed by the account at the misery or deaths of those who were classified as extremists or some uber conservatives makes that irrelevant

One can better measure a man's attitude by his applause and boos than by what he attempts to "incite".

Regardless of the attitudes, on display or perceived, no citizen deserves to simply "disappear" without due process of law.

Please do not mistake the word liberal with an automatic assumption -
That's why "liberal" is in quotes - to refer specifically to the ones @Zarvan is writing about.

As for kidnapping or attacking, considering the glee expressed by the account at the misery or deaths of those who were classified as extremists or some uber conservatives makes that irrelevant
Please be more specific.

That's why "liberal" is in quotes - to refer specifically to the ones @Zarvan is writing about.

Please be more specific.
Then specifically those ones do need to be questioned for what they write without basis and blasphemous content

I have no time to repeat specifics, that is to be the presented to the courts and in the case of bhensa; discussed here with enough posts available using the search function

Back
Top Bottom