What's new

Bhensa has been controlled.

Chacha G koi saboot hai ap k pas ? Ya jo suna maan liya ?

If they have committed any crime, they should be punished according to the law of the land ... Everyone has a right to fair trial ... Kuch Ghalat Kaha Ham Ne Janab ?

LMAO , from where you just come out !!!! what was u drinking or what drug u were taking ? as I said before , have u even read this whole thread .
Ask @Hours for more saboots.............. And what about AfiyaSadiqi fair trial ? What about the fair trial of pregnant Muslim women killed in France ? list is way to long!!!!!!

Chacha g calm down thande paani ka glass piyo :P we know what these scums were posting on social media but picking them up and killing them isn't gonna do anything it's only helping them! i am sure agencies have proofs they supported BLA etc we can hang them because of anti Pak activities.

Yaar I am very much in control , lakin sala bola all sane and moderate Pakistanis are in favour of those A$$ holes. That is what take me away , I only wish our courts of law do there job and we hang them through proper channel . Still no one knows where the hell on earth those A$$ holes are.

Do you have any proof that agencies did it?, for all we know aliens abducted them....

Yes Sir, They have Proofs , for them every word they say is as legal as Constitution of Pakistan .Also there masters (handlers) told them . But pages like behnsa or what ever is Moderate and Roshan Khiyali ,

No ... just routine rants

Same happened when sabin mahmud was killed

I have strong suspicion their own handlers are doing this to malign the state

This is what I also fear , they were exposed by @hours and other Pakistanis , now there masters know under new Law in Pakistan these fckers will be hanged , So here comes the drama .
And all So called liberals (Politicians , Activists , NGO mafia , Candle Mafia , TV show's experts ) come out for there right.
Where were all of these sympathisers when they were spreading all types of possible Hate , Venom , agenda of Pakistan's enemies against Islam , Pakistan .

Such type of people are on agenda and being on payroll by enemies to create chaos and unrest in the society by provoking and other tactics so in the end can create a good reason for the many to show us as unstable and intolerant as many, with less understanding of such proxies would react to situation and will harm own house on mere personal judgement. It has been proven that enemy is already thwarted in conventional war hence adopted another way to infect the society and all that rage and revenge would be enough for extreme protest risking many lives. Seems to be like, blasphemy alone was not their agenda but a wide propaganda against everything that relates to Pakistan in all. Definitions like Atheist, radical, activists etc are mere excuses for the crime one or a group did or use to do that many do not understand. Freedom of speech does not permit anyone to provoke or insult others in every aspect from religion to personal level as well as the Law of the Pakistan.

MQM and BLA/BLF etc sympathizers have been protesting in past for disappearance of people and these type of activists/media persons were like bonkers and have been maligning LEAs as such then none spoke when those missing stooges were in Kenya, South Africa and somehow few of them made it to Germany/EU on Afghan Passports and most probably, are in Afghanistan so no need to loose patience every now and then for so-called activists as these are old tactics for the propaganda and misleading agenda. Let it be confirm first that either Government take them or they ran away knowing the results, hiding and utilizing the same opportunity to malign LEAs. We also need to keep in view the kidnapping of Taseer's son as well the Son of CJ Sindh High Court in recent, their recovery and people involved so it will be too early to make any conclusion on personal feelings or grudge against Pakistan however, we fully support our Government for doing the right things.

Lets start with saying N.A.P. and Cyber Crime Bill that are good enough to deal with such type of activities. There was reason to initiate or come with such Laws because these activities are not new but were happening since long ago. I see there, a detailed follow-up of such activities and if the action is taken by the LEAs then I am sure, there were clear reading of there signatures and were under Radar to make it sure. Security measures are taken in the best interest of the Pakistan for many reasons and we have been reading about the same everyday so in short, as we are en-route to prosper and growth like CPEC etc, whatever it is Bhensa, Bakra, Dhunba, Billa or Kawa, will be dealt accordingly that pose any threat to Pakistan and its sovereignty.

Jibran Nasir maligned PDF due to a reason when @Horus unveiled the agenda of those pages owners and indeed, the information was based upon confirm tracks and findings, therefore, we all came to know here so he deserve the appreciation for such efforts that fulfilled his responsibility being a Pakistani so shall we. However, it has to be made clear that I don't see as PDF forcing or manipulating authorities to do so but did report the contents and then after, most probably, these activists being aware of results & Law, self disappeared hence all the propaganda against LEAs and PDF Admin as well. Why not somebody in love of these people, may check couple of embassies as they could be most loving & honoured guests for our enemies rather than as Jibran Nasir is trying to portray an image that actually PDF assigned a team under a Captain with best guys, tinted Vigo(s) and Parado(s), disguised in White Shalwar Kameez to get them as like Indians reported that ISI abducted Kulbhushan from Iran, wow, I mean, give it some rest for a while and let's see what next.

I knew this was gonna happen and i know it's a long debate but there are quotes of Mr. Jinnah that proves he wanted a secular Pakistan so lets just end it here.

Do you know 14 points agenda of QA ??? Why did he demand a saperate country for Muslim community of Indo-Pak ?? If he wanted secular Pakistan then secular India was enough for him ... There was no need to make an independant country for Muslims ........

Last edited:
i absolutely would. but that's more of a personal thing since i've mastered the art of not giving a ****. they're mere words, and i know them to not be true, then why give a shit if you're abusing my father or my family, your loss of time and energy mate.
and do you really believe what you said in the last line? molvis molest kids, brainwash them into becoming jihadists, collect money from honest muslims to fund terrorist activities, and what do liberals do? run facebook pages, write articles and protest with candles. there's a real problem with our society if it considers the latter more dangerous than the former.
Who the hell are you kid?
I don't give a shit to your speech here.I was not talking to you.Who invited you to reply here?You can keep you time and energy.

I know he was a fake person....but he was Salman Masood? I highly doubt tht... Salman Masood is a liberal...while Saroor ijaz was highly anti pseudo liberals.....

Also sometimes, i felt tht , saroor ijaz account was handled by diff ppl at different times
No it was him .He got caught in Pak ppl have different personalities at different times on different account .Salman masood is not liberal but a pervet pretend to be a liberal .i think mostly ppl even dont know what liberal means ?like Bhensa ID run by different ppl at sametime .

No it was him .He got caught in Pak ppl have different personalities at different times on different account .Salman masood is not liberal but a pervet pretend to be a liberal .i think mostly ppl even dont know what liberal means ?like Bhensa ID run by different ppl at sametime .

Ppl in Pak think liberal means insulting religion, becoming a lackey of the west

Salman Masood and Saroor Ijaz??? I still cant absorb this ....

like Bhensa ID run by different ppl at sametime .

Do you have any idea if these IDs and passwords were not being shared between all libtards? Or one guy was admin of one page and another guy was admin of another page?

Do you know 14 points agenda of QA ??? Why did he demand a saperate country for Muslim community of Indo-Pak ?? If he wanted secular Pakistan then secular India was enough for him ... There was no need to make an independant country for Muslims ........

Exactly, and you know, if creating a secular state was the objective, actually Muslims were divided in three different countries for no reason..

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1484416827531.jpg
    FB_IMG_1484416827531.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 48
  • FB_IMG_1484416793616.jpg
    FB_IMG_1484416793616.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 50
Ppl in Pak think liberal means insulting religion, becoming a lackey of the west

Salman Masood and Saroor Ijaz??? I still cant absorb this ....
Yeh girls have tough time to accept this it was him .Hello pretty pistol was his hallmark .This guy was nothing more than a pervert a women predator actualy caught by woman .A desparate Saroor saroofied aka salman masood .

Yeh girls have tough time to accept this it was him .Hello pretty pistol was his hallmark .This guy was nothing more than a pervert a women predator actualy caught by woman .A desparate Saroor saroofied aka salman masood .
who is he. what girls have to do with him.

even hate speech is fine somewhat but the kind of stuff such pages spread in fact inciting violence leading to killings.
Sorry for being ignorant but what is the actual story behind. I visited these facebook pages but am unable to understand the controversy.
Seems I am getting old to understand latest advancements in social media lol

Sorry for being ignorant but what is the actual story behind. I visited these facebook pages but am unable to understand the controversy.
Seems I am getting old to understand latest advancements in social media lol
lol well honstly I did not know about their page and them but just came to know when jibran nasir draged pdf into it. some members who visited their page in the past said that the page had blasphemous content. and now that page is overtaken and cleaned.

Back
Top Bottom