What's new

Bhensa has been controlled.

@Zibago
You know when my bhanja went missing so my cousin gave me some numbers who helped us and later I discuss PDF with them so they assure me If I have proofs share with them.:lol:

Sure he should report me if he thinks he is innocent.

Ok khas lo....
Oh are you the guy, whose nephew ran away from home? I am still waiting for the chocolates :partay:

ohhh terrriiiiii so you are that person who's bhanja went missing and few of us including me put efforts and helped you whatever way we could and today you are here to put false blames on us and threatening me too. wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

BUT wait a minute you said you did not have any other ID.

wahhhhh bhai kia zamana hay .
I regret asking people in my social media circuit of his whereabouts

He had 100+id,s according to one mod

When you helped me only fake promises nor a single journalist call me.
Yes I don't have any other ID all banned :angry:

That is not my fault if anybody did not contact you. I was honest enough to put posters as promised in Isloo and Pindi at my own kharcha as well as some classified ads. So NVM .

Your behaviour shows you are an ungrateful person who is on spree to threaten others without any reason.

anyways at least I am satisfied and have full confidence in our agencies and security apparatus. They are not blind so go ahead report as many as you can.

NVM again

@Zibago lo bhaya iss episode say lesson learnt the hard way Never try to help anyone.

Yaar The Sandman.. if we don't do anything, we will become baighairat.. Seriously...

Just like we respect our flag and our constitution (that is also based on Islam) and file cases against anyone who disrespects them, we will have to stand up for our ideology.. for which Pakistan was formed.

We have laws that say that if you mock people, they can sue you... Similarly, if someone mocks the person who we consider most important, he should be tried according to the law..

Couldnt have said any better.. The only reason..these atheists or west have started to disrespect our Holy Prophet(P.B.U.H) so often tht they want to make us beghairat..tht God Forbid, we say..oh leave it..matti pao....unhein un ke kiye ki saza khud mil jayegi..and remove all laws of blasphemy from constituition..

While as u said, these same ppl consider constituition, a man made document..so holy....tht even if someone speaks against it..they start hue and cry....talk abt article 6, and what not.... Why not remove article 6 from constituition? Why only remove blasphemy law?

They don't question bro .
There would very less sane atheists who'll question it properly . Their main agenda is just to defame islam and poison muslims for islam .
Trust me , I've spent my 3 years in their surrounding . Debated them , conversed with them , answered their all questions with sanity and knowledge . But still they are some of most stubborn creatures . They have decided in their heart that they won't accept any truth from Islam but only defame it .

And trust me , once I was also doubtful about islam when I started talking to them, they just said some weird things that hurt me about islam , it was in start but alhamdulillah when I joined the company of religious muslims , I realised atheists lied to me and were trying to trap me , I was saved from this ftnah. Alhamdulillah Allah saved my faith .

And one thing more , you don't know how much dirty they're in their real lives . You seriously have no idea . If you knew it , you wouldn't even like to sit with them .

Well my two cents sir are that we live in the day and age of information, the rate of opinions being formed has grown exponentially now. Every now and then you'd find trouble brewing viz-a-vis your perspective on things being questioned by a new thought.
While the golden rule says that you shouldn't do unto others what you'd not want them to do unto you, we should also raise our collective standards of tolerance simply because there are so many ideas floating around.

Religions causes mob frenzy like nothing else and that leaves a heavy collateral damage.

I see your point but I think that the trajectory of your point may fall dangerously close to people being deemed 'unfit' simply because of apostasy.

My blood boiled when I became aware of the JNU protests having Indian students asking for India's destruction, but I would still not want them to be persecuted at all. The point is, ideas should not affect our inner peace, or our inner peace just presents a state of dynamic equilibrium at best. Violent extremists bent on killing should not be confused with trouble mongers of thought.

I regret asking people in my social media circuit of his whereabouts

He had 100+id,s according to one mod

I failed to understand what is his exact problem ? political or any other? I don't know if he had spent enough years to know members here? But his posts today against few of us specially my me shows that he does not know much about our affiliation to Pakistan and our love for our faith and Prophet.

When you helped me only fake promises nor a single journalist call me.
Yes I don't have any other ID all banned :angry:

Simple I love Prophet Muhammad PBUH and like any other Muslims can't tolerate blasphemy.

@lastofthepatriots thepatriots @Tipu7 @Sipahi @Zarvan

Come here and see PDF's mulhadeen.
Message is clear neither religious extremists and terrorists will be tolerated neither liberal fundos who abuse religion and PROPHET SAW and think nobody would touch him.

seedhi baat batao inko . every week 5-7 IDs ban hoti hain . or wo admin wali kahani bhi suna yaar :D

who is this person? why is he threatening everybody without any reason that too with a US flag? Is he really based in US?

Also, its constitution says that it is an Islami Jamhooriya..

Yes, what Quaid wanted that all minorities will be given equal rights in our society..

This is the reason we have reserved seats for minorities..

What our friends dont understand is tht a true Islamic state will always protect minorities... They think tht if someone talks abt giving minorities equal rights..he was asking for secular state... Misaq e Madina and state of Madina was a perfect example of tht..

Jaana G I know you but still can't compromise on Islam in the name of free speech.

Then open your blind brain and see and clearly READ once and for all NEITHER we will compromise on Islam in the name of free speech.

NOW STOP YOUR blackmailing :angry: and blatant threats. It seems you are with this bhensa group and venting your frustration over us just because those guys went missing.

I am @OverLoad real name is Mian Ahmed Rattay lives in Dubai from Sialkot.

Aor kuch? madam.

Haan aur yeh k yeh fake flags laganay ki kia zarorat hay ? and why your other dozen ids were banned? I seriously do not know what you had been posting since I only followed that thread where you were asking for help to find your nephew.

anyway due to your personal hate for people the real topic has gone in hiding.

who is this person? why is he threatening everybody without any reason that too with a US flag? Is he really based in US?
he has some issue with webby . he think that webby and admins work for money not for Pakistan . he came with many IDs and after few hour they ban him . some say he is RAZPAK but he refuse . he is threatening because of ego . no one committed blasphemy here or posted anything wrong but he got ego with members sister. abut his attitude i am not sure why he said so . but its remembered me 2012 when i was alcoholic addict and banned every week.

Back
Top Bottom