What's new

Bhatta mafia active in KPK

Per Bahria town is there as the testament. Thats the thing, only a badmash can survive in this country successfully. The second alternative is to know Badmash, be in the military or government.. or be popular enough that badmash is afraid the too much attention will fall on badmashi to be good for business.

Imran Khan is too popular for Badmashi, Edhi the same.. Sadly Hakim Said sahab could not be saved by this.

Hakim saeed sharif banday thay,, despite being a governor, he never display the power he yielded and that's what killed him

Let's see how CM KPK tackle extortion problem. Police is definitely involved with concerned gangs, do a concurrent clean up of police department and nabbing such gangs

PML(N) requires more leeway in Sindh which the PPP will not give.

I know about this ... But I was realizing to him that these are political games ... And none of political party can avoid from this ... This is husn of democrazy :P

Yes, and that doesn't mean that MQM is good...rather it shows the pathetic state of affairs in which we live in.

Coming to the topic now, the point of discussion in this thread regarding PTI and KPK is very misleading. The members are suggesting that PTI is taking bhatta in KPK. Although the title is Bhatta in KPK, that doesn't mean that PTI takes bhatta. It is the police which does it, Taliban do it, local groups do it, maybe ANP does it...

You cant pin it on a party unless or until a member of the party is caught doing it. I.e red handed. You can only tell a party that their governance has been so far ineffective because this is still going on. However, at this stage the PTI government is essentially nascent and cannot be asked to handle this immediately or even at all.

To use the phrase.. "Abhi tu maidan mein utrien hain".. and the Taliban have yet to hit home on them. There may even be willing or unwilling sympathizers with the TTP(or Afghan Taliban) within ANP or law enforcement. And not all of these can be tracked.

Hakim saeed sharif banday thay,, despite being a governor, he never display the power he yielded and that's what killed him

Hence, sharafat does not pay in Pakistan. We are essentially a majority of Badmash loving or at the very least badmash accepting people.

You cant pin it on a party unless or until a member of the party is caught doing it. I.e red handed. You can only tell a party that their governance has been so far ineffective because this is still going on. However, at this stage the PTI government is essentially nascent and cannot be asked to handle this immediately or even at all.

To use the phrase.. "Abhi tu maidan mein utrien hain".. and the Taliban have yet to hit home on them. There may even be willing or unwilling sympathizers with the TTP(or Afghan Taliban) within ANP or law enforcement. And not all of these can be tracked.

We are going off tangent I believe.

Bhatta taking isn't new in KPK AFAIK. It was being done in ANP times as well.

The point I am trying to get across is that it isn't PTI taking bhatta, it is TTP, Police, local groups etc. How can somebody pin it on PTI?

Hence, sharafat does not pay in Pakistan. We are essentially a majority of Badmash loving or at the very least badmash accepting people.

It's all a means to an end...and all's well if it ends well.

Pakistani nation only wants the end result...

The point I am trying to get across is that it isn't PTI taking bhatta, it is TTP, Police, local groups etc. How can somebody pin it on PTI?

Nobody can pin it on PTI.... Yet. And not in the sense that PTI is taking it but that the party is unable to act against or bring a case against the perpetrators. It is not far when you will see the program with Talat or someone taking a shot at PTI over this very point.

Thus "Danday waali sarkar with green eyes" will make Pakistan a better place :D

Yes, and that doesn't mean that MQM is good...rather it shows the pathetic state of affairs in which we live in.

Coming to the topic now, the point of discussion in this thread regarding PTI and KPK is very misleading. The members are suggesting that PTI is taking bhatta in KPK. Although the title is Bhatta in KPK, that doesn't mean that PTI takes bhatta. It is the police which does it, Taliban do it, local groups do it, maybe ANP does it...

And this is provincial government's responsibility to give people security & prevent bhatta ... Same is ... People set to MQM responsible of law & order situation in Karachi ... If government couldn't be controlled law & order situation then PTI will be responsible ...........

Thus "Danday waali sarkar with green eyes" will make Pakistan a better place :D

Danday wali sarkar is khak less badmash.. Ham badmaash , tum badmaash..
now all that is left is which one of us is the 900 chohay billi to go for Hajj..

and who controls the police?

As if this is a very shocking news, it is done by TTP through out province and has been going on for years.......they throw the grenade or explode bomb outside house of any rich person as threat and put forward their demand of extortion sum........or they simply kidnap rich ones for ransom.......through this money they fulfill the expenses of war.

so you deny there is no bhatta khori going on in peshawar?

for your info, the bhatta khors come from your areas into karachi, if you stop bhatta khori in peshawar and curb all bhatta khors coming to karachi the situation here will improve

How can @chauvunist or any resident of khyber pakhtunkhwa (extortion and kidnapping for ransom by taliban happens through province) stop Taliban which can not be stopped by our top class army and other security forces.

Taliban are operating in KPK since 2006-2007 while MQM is doing bhatakhori for decades. Another difference is that Taliban are declared terrorists, they cant operate openly and are hunted down by our security forces......on the other hand MQM is part of political infrastructure of pakistan and are authorized to do badmashi.....

Last edited by a moderator:
The TTP are active in the same process within Karachi as well. Yours truly was hit by a TTP guy this April. They only want money.

Tell us more.
What happenned.
Araz

How can @chauvunist or any resident of khyber pakhtunkhwa (extortion and kidnapping for ransom by taliban happens through province) stop Taliban which can not be stopped by our top class army and other security forces.

Taliban are operating in KPK since 2006-2007 while MQM is doing bhatakhori for decades. Another difference is that Taliban are declared terrorists, they cant operate openly and are hunted down by our security forces......on the other hand MQM is part of political infrastructure of pakistan and are authorized to do badmashi.....

Exactly thats my point...Bhatta khori in Karachi is going since late 80's and early 90's right after MQM become powerful when TTP was not even remotely present...Comparing the situation between KPK and Karachi is like comparing apples and oranges...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell us more.
What happenned.
Araz

Outside a friends place off Kh Mujahid.. Was caught off guard due to my own fault and these two guys on a bike came in , cocked a TT and put it on my chest.. I expected to give my cellphone away but they never asked for that and only wanted cash.
Both had thick KP accents and once they left I alerted the authorities. Eventually after I told them about the accent the SHO was adamant that the TTP is now operating these gangs to take quick funds.

Back
Top Bottom