What's new

Bhatta mafia active in KPK

Oh bhai.. Mujhe na bata MQM ka. KKF is run as an entirely separate entity from MQM.. unless you are suggesting that the MQM steals funds from donations for charity? KKF is kept as the clean entity to contrast with the MQM. Ive been to 90 more than once and seen the organization.. as I have also sat and shared tea and cigs with A. Commando and P. Binori.... all thugs and straight faced killers who are there to tackle the killers from other parties. I intend to call a spade a spade where it is and not indulge in total slander or total praise.

im not asking you to go to 90 for chai paani

if KKF is clean then how does it get the donations?

Khak, they only renamed the bhatta khori. The only thing that was reformed was that many of the die hard party enforcers got those blue shirts and were put to good use in managing traffic and ensuring security during peak times at malls(a job which they do commendably and is an example of constructive use of party workers). The Party has no donations or other means of income as it did during the early 80's when it was still Muhajir Qaumi Movement.

Bhatta collecting was never ever party policy from day 1 ... Infact they collected donations ... I myself collected donation mannerly in early 90's ... We strictly restricted to collect donations forcibly ... But some be lagam ghoray did this ... And due to those culprits party got denigrated ...

Can you tell me one voice of any merchant of Karachi who raised against MQM to demanding extortion....?????????

why did PMLN do alliance with MQM if it takes bhatta?
As a PML-N support I don't approve that but it was a necessary evil, a temporary pain taken for the sake of validity of presidential elections. Other than that, MQM alliance with PML-N doesn't change their dirty works.

@darnkinsky appreciate the effort bro but tu bhens kay agay been baja raha hai ... i have faced so many critiques here these people lack logic , most have never been to khi .. they have stories from ""chacha kay chotay betay kay dost ka dost""

yeh jab samjhain gay jab yeh bheriay in ka gosht nochay gay unfortunately

As a PML-N support I don't approve that but it was a necessary evil, a temporary pain taken for the sake of validity of presidential elections. Other than that, MQM alliance with PML-N doesn't change their dirty works.

if you dont support it then why do you vouch for PMLN still

now it is proven that PMLN wants MQM in its cabinet

im willing to leave MQM support if they join federal

can you stop supporting PMLN?

Bhatta collecting was never ever party policy from day 1 ... Infact they collected donations ... I myself collected donation mannerly in early 90's ... We strictly restricted to collect donations forcibly ... But some be lagam ghoray did this ... And due to those culprits party got denigrated ...

Can you tell me one voice of any merchant of Karachi who raised against MQM to demanding extortion....?????????

you appear to be very old guy are you in your 40s now?

please answer me the question

yes i will never support MQM again
I had voted for PPP in 2008 elections and voted for PML-N in 2013. If PML-N starts to loose track, I have a third choice in the shape of PTI. I remember your posts after the "PhD speech" of altaf but you stuck to your party because MQMcites dont support MQM on political but ethnic grounds.

I had voted for PPP in 2008 elections and voted for PML-N in 2013. If PML-N starts to loose track, I have a third choice in the shape of PTI. I remember your posts after the "PhD speech" of altaf but you stuck to your party because MQMcites dont support MQM on political but ethnic grounds.

PhD speech? :lol:

WTH is that?

you are still supporting PMLN even though there is conflict of interest, why is that?

BTW since when you didnt support loser party :lol:

if you dont support it then why do you vouch for PMLN still

now it is proven that PMLN wants MQM in its cabinet

im willing to leave MQM support if they join federal

can you stop supporting PMLN?

you appear to be very old guy are you in your 40s now?

I'm 37 ... At the time of 92 operation I was teenager ... Or operation k time army k darr se ghar mai band ho gaya tha :P

If PTI would have got almost 100 seats in next election then they will go surely in alliance with MQM ... Then what would you do :P Bhai ye siasat hai ...........

Back
Top Bottom