What's new

Can Khattak be the next CM KPK?

You keep reading the political scenarios wrong.
Look at what someone posted above: 57 ex-PTI Lawmakers switched side to P. Khattak. 57!! Do you not think they have their own Bridary and voters? And if PTI was that good in KP then maybe they 'delivered' something to their constituents--enough to ask for votes.

By now it is obvious that the main political parties have moved beyond the Byelections-induced-phobia of Imran Khan and that's why you will see more of more of them fighting against each other. This is pure politics, Pakistan style! Something Imran would have learned had he done some real '27 year political struggle'. No grand machinations is needed when PTI's sun has already set. Even if I were to accept that Imran is 70% popular, on the day of the voting, it is who brings out the voters to the polling stations in large numbers that matters. Many rallies, money spending, public engagements. And this all before even factoring in that Imran would be disqualified and/or imprisoned.
No not in KP
read KP history
Look at MPAs in KP

Such move won't work in most of KP except for few regions

Now remember establishment can make a duck win an election too so I won't be surprised if they win the elections this time but it won't be due to votes

Bravery system is 360 in KP hence why you take e.g PS-01 Peshawar..in last 20 years every time a different candidate won from PMLN ANP PPPP MMA AND PTI
The previous winner switched sides and lost

Can Khattack be PM
Yes, but even shah rukh Khan can be made CM by establishment in minority provinces and no one will care

Just see what happened in GB

No not in KP
read KP history
Look at MPAs in KP

Such move won't work in most of KP except for few regions

Now remember establishment can make a duck win an election too so I won't be surprised if they win the elections this time but it won't be due to votes

Bravery system is 360 in KP hence why you take e.g PS-01 Peshawar..in last 20 years every time a different candidate won from PMLN ANP PPPP MMA AND PTI
The previous winner switched sides and lost

Can Khattack be PM
Yes, but even shah rukh Khan can be made CM by establishment in minority provinces and no one will care

Just see what happened in GB

I will concede you seem to know more about the KP politics than me.
I still think no grand machinations is really needed: Once Imran is disqualified and imprisoned, with no access to media, it is over for PTI.
Also, even when Imran was barking at the Establishment in 2022, he won handsomely in most of the byelections but let's not forget that because 'Imran' himself was on the ballot in many places and that he was at his peak and free to campaign. That situation is long gone. So IF -- and a big 'IF' -- Imran is leading PTI in the next elections and manages to win at least a 'plurality' then ALL other parties would gang up against him, prodded by the Establishment. There is absolutely no way Imran is return back to power via the next elections--on the contrary.
I continue to dispute that Imran is '70%' popular and even if that were true, that doesn't not at all translate into an electoral win. There ARE other political parties in Pakistan with their very large vote banks, as you have been saying in some other posts.
We shall find out soon.

I will concede you seem to know more about the KP politics than me.
I still think no grand machinations is really needed: Once Imran is disqualified and imprisoned, with no access to media, it is over for PTI.
Also, even when Imran was barking at the Establishment in 2022, he won handsomely in most of the byelections but let's not forget that because 'Imran' himself was on the ballot in many places and that he was at his peak and free to campaign. That situation is long gone. So IF -- and a big 'IF' -- Imran is leading PTI in the next elections and manages to win at least a 'plurality' then ALL other parties would gang up against him, prodded by the Establishment. There is absolutely no way Imran is return back to power via the next elections--on the contrary.
I continue to dispute that Imran is '70%' popular and even if that were true, that doesn't not at all translate into an electoral win. There ARE other political parties in Pakistan with their very large vote banks, as you have been saying in some other posts.
We shall find out soon.
How will you ban Imran Khan from media
Not possible

They couldn't ban bin laden from media

Imran Khan solution is exile or send him to haven

In KP he will win again unless it's joke elections

In punjab it's all about bradery votes so no chance there

How will you ban Imran Khan from media
Not possible

They couldn't ban bin laden from media

Imran Khan solution is exile or send him to haven

In KP he will win again unless it's joke elections

In punjab it's all about bradery votes so no chance there

Seriously? Just because you and I a few other millions are watching You Tube , TikTok, Twitter etc doesn't mean that the other tens of millions of Pakistanis are also watching the same and are not watching the tv channels. And in those channels, when daily speeches, news, political analytics etc etc promote / display other politicians bashing Imran indirectly, without showing even his face... you get the picture.

Human loyalty is quite transitory, as is human memory. Yesterday's villains become today's heroes and today's heroes become tomorrow's villain. In the end, most people are too busy making ends meet to worry about larger 'causes'.

Imran will not be killed by the Establishment. Imprisoned or exiled--likely imprisoned, in which case I don't see how his boast about nominating 'khamba' (light poles) as candidates would work. Even if free, he will be running between courts and chasing away arrests like Ch. Pervez Elahi is doing--how will he run a large, demanding election campaign even in such, however unlikely, favorable scenario. Rigging like ballot stuffing doesn't even have to happen to defeat him everywhere. And you will see that.

Seriously? Just because you and I a few other millions are watching You Tube , TikTok, Twitter etc doesn't mean that the other tens of millions of Pakistanis are also watching the same and are not watching the tv channels.

Akhri bar kisi Pakistani gaon kab gaye thay? Ya kisi khokay par bethe thay?

Seriously? Just because you and I a few other millions are watching You Tube , TikTok, Twitter etc doesn't mean that the other tens of millions of Pakistanis are also watching the same and are not watching the tv channels. And in those channels, when daily speeches, news, political analytics etc etc promote / display other politicians bashing Imran indirectly, without showing even his face... you get the picture.

Human loyalty is quite transitory, as is human memory. Yesterday's villains become today's heroes and today's heroes become tomorrow's villain. In the end, most people are too busy making ends meet to worry about larger 'causes'.

Imran will not be killed by the Establishment. Imprisoned or exiled--likely imprisoned, in which case I don't see how his boast about nominating 'khamba' (light poles) as candidates would work. Even if free, he will be running between courts and chasing away arrests like Ch. Pervez Elahi is doing--how will he run a large, demanding election campaign even in such, however unlikely, favorable scenario. Rigging like ballot stuffing doesn't even have to happen to defeat him everywhere. And you will see that.
Actually they are
Internet is cheap
A 10sec clip is available easily shared via WhatsApp and TikTok

That clip is seen by people and showed to each other it becomes a word of mouth

Reality is MORE PEOPLE HAVE ACESS TO INTERNET THAN PAKISTAN TV channels
No one in my village has Cable TV .. everyone has internet 3G, what's app facebook and TikTok

Infact FACEBOOK IS FREE IN PAKISTAN yes there are no internet charges if you browse Facebook!!(though no images/videos are displayed, this is sponsored by FB)

FACEBOOK AND what's app is whole sub internet in third world ..the internet charges are separate for the app by jazz and other operators

Only solution is to go north Korea route
Completely ban internet or go Chinese route and create a great wall 🧱

Cable reach is 30% while internet 80+% in Pakistan

Anyway unlike Punjab south Punjab and Kashmir you can't buy elections via electables

It has never been like that in KP
Only acception is some rural areas

Karachi I think is disheartened and will vote for JI or PPPP
South and Punjab will easily be managed by electables

I think they will simply rigg the KP elections but mushi failed badly to do so in 2002 when MMA unexpectedly CLEAN sweeped the establishment candidates of PML Q(PMLN) which were strong "electables" from 1998 (when PMLN had form govt in KP)

That was harsh lesson for establishment that electables mean nothing in KP ..as whole dynamic is different

But bottom line

Who cares about KP GB Kashmir or balochistan

As long as Sindh and Punjab is managed everything will be fine

1689766827499.png

I see that people generally liked Khattak tenure (a bit like elahi, lota, competent, corrupt but got shit done)

It seems like Army wants him to replace PTI in KPK with him eventually becoming the next CM KPK

What do y'all think? Can he replace PTI in KPK provincial elections? And form a strong government? (His opposition is NDM, Jui-F, Anp, remenents of PTI as even Mehmood Khan current KPK CM recently joined him) would y'all prefer him over PTI or no?
And as CM can he effectively stand up for his provincial governments intrests against the establishment?

Especially tagging members from KPK
@TNT @Friday @RealNapster @ziaulislam @NooriNuth

though he was a good CM, even the current CM white buzdar of KPK have also joined him. These are opportunistic morons and thankfully ppl of KPK now hate these lotas more than PDM and others. These ppl are dreaming abt CMship and other ministries but they can even win their own village council without PTI.
Yesterday, there was by elections in a peshawar outskirts tehsil. PTI had initially lost this to JUI but this time PTI won clearly, even with all the rigging and use of police. PTI was not even allowed to campaign but still won. so the writing is on the wall, khattak and all the lotas are history now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom