What's new

Bhagat Singh Terrorist or freedom fighter????

It depends on which side you are in..... Even in Bhagat Singh's case, if you ask the East india company they might have said that he is a terrorist......

i know. the fact is that there is NO terrorists then in the world or there is NO freedom fighter then.

The moral theory is just a hogwash. its all about everyone's own interests.

The most funny part is People on other side of the boarder believes that Kashmiri's want to join Pakistan......(yes there will be few who want).....

that does NOT matter :)

The most funniest is that Indians think Kashmiris want India but you indians are hell scared to hold a referendum because you see you will fail

i know. the fact is that there is NO terrorists then in the world or there is NO freedom fighter then.

You really think so? Because i dont remember other than few incidents there was any violent incidents from our freedom fighters ( i mean OUR)

i think India has always maintained a clear stance that it is an integral part of India and i guess,this is what that matters.........
passing a resolution?????
1. seriously,if we pass a resolution,will you give up your claim ????
you do know the ground realities

2. the ones fighting for kashmir arent freedom fighters bcoz they arent fighting against any oppressor
we arent trying to oppress them.........

3. the budget,the infrastructure and developments in kashmir tells otherwise.........

just bcoz a group of brainwashed people are asking for a separate country that doesnt make them freedom fighters

4. you are comparing bhagat singh who fought against britishers for whom India was a colony with a group of retards who kills innocents for the so called freedom movement

1. it will show ur seriousness for balouch people .. as i said if u really believe that we are aggressors and ur media never miss a chance to tell u that ... grow some balls and raise that issue internationally

2. Seriously bro how can u be so hypocrite.. how many mass graves are in maharashtra .. why only the Kashmir police have and law inforcement enjoy Armed Forces Special Powers Act ???? should i mention our discrimination against innocent Muslims as wll

3. well if it is about money why dont u hand over Indo _ chia distributed regiosn to China ..they have way more budget then india??? its not about money ..its about what its people want .. what Kashmir's want is this
Hum Pakistani hain Pakistan Hamara hai Syed Ali Shah Gilani - YouTube | Tune.pk

4. kashmirs consider themselve is as indian colony ..its ur hypocracy that make u turn blind eye on this issue

The most funniest is that Indians think Kashmiris want India but you indians are hell scared to hold a referendum because you see you will fail

Why should we? why would we want to conduct a referendum in one of our state? Btw Is it ok to do something similar in Baluchistan? I am sure you would say it is internal matter of pakistan..... But then when it comes to Kashmir It is internal matter for India.....

But then i guess we are drifting from the topic in our hand.....

You really think so? Because i dont remember other than few incidents there was any violent incidents from our freedom fighters ( i mean OUR)
there were many incidents but they were crushed ....

Why should we? why would we want to conduct a referendum in one of our state? Btw Is it ok to do something similar in Baluchistan? I am sure you would say it is internal matter of pakistan..... But then when it comes to Kashmir It is internal matter for India.....

But then i guess we are drifting from the topic in our hand.....
why dont u government ask that openly?? or take that to UN ?? sirf ap k kehnay se tu honay se raha ...

there were many incidents but they were crushed ....

why dont u government ask that openly?? or take that to UN ?? sirf ap k kehnay se tu honay se raha ...

My government? As far as i Know... My government has nothing to do with Baluchistan.... It is your government to decide....

My government? As far as i Know... My government has nothing to do with Baluchistan.... It is your government to decide....
52 percent of population is pushton .. if im not wrong .. there is only three tribes .. bugtis and murees ,,which have some problem with Pakistan .. then are not more then 20 percent .. Balouctistan was peaceful before US and India came into Afghanistan ...

1. it will show ur seriousness for balouch people .. as i said if u really believe that we are aggressors and ur media never miss a chance to tell u that ... grow some balls and raise that issue internationally

2. Seriously bro how can u be so hypocrite.. how many mass graves are in maharashtra .. why only the Kashmir police have and law inforcement enjoy Armed Forces Special Powers Act ???? should i mention our discrimination against innocent Muslims as wll

3. well if it is about money why dont u hand over Indo _ chia distributed regiosn to China ..they have way more budget then india??? its not about money ..its about what its people want .. what Kashmir's want is this
Hum Pakistani hain Pakistan Hamara hai Syed Ali Shah Gilani - YouTube | Tune.pk

4. kashmirs consider themselve is as indian colony ..its ur hypocracy that make u turn blind eye on this issue
1-we dont care about balochis...........its tit for tat situation
if you start messing up with our people,we will start doing the same with yours

2-how many mass graves are in kashmir...........how many have been killed there
compare it with the rest of the country
highlighting a certain issue does makes it look bigger.......but actually it isnt
answer me.....how many have been killed in the last year from 23 Aug 2013 to 23 Aug 2014
give a source to back that up

3-you gave a part of gilgit to china on lease,we havent
this again proves.......you dont care about kashmiris.........
how could you????
geelani......lol.......supporting Pak but availing all Indian facillities
there is only 10 percent who want to be part of Pak acc. to last referrendum
dont give me that bullshit that they want to be a part of Pak bcoz of the brotherhood

4-kashmiris consider them as an Indian colony
but they study in India with various scholarships
they work in Indian sectors
they receive more budget than what they give as tax to India
how cute

Last edited:
52 percent of population is pushton .. if im not wrong .. there is only three tribes .. bugtis and murees ,,which have some problem with Pakistan .. then are not more then 20 percent .. Balouctistan was peaceful before US and India came into Afghanistan ...

You are trying to find a scape goat for your problems..... There was not a single proof of Indian involvement in Baluchistan till today....on the other hand we have enough proof of Pakistan involvement in Kashmir..... I cannot vouch for US involvement....

We Indians are very clear on who is a Terrorist and who is not a terrorist. For me it is abhorrent that this topic should come up by hiding behind Veer Bhagat Singh's legacy as a freedom fighter.

Why is there a thread created by a Pakistani who wants to bring almost every person under the umbrella of terrorism?
I feel the answer can be either or both of the two:
Maybe many Pakistanis are having trouble in deciding who is a terrorist and who is not OR maybe they are justifying the terrorism spread by Pakistani deep state in kashmir which was peaceful just defore 1990 (Right till the Jihad ended in Afghanistan).

Last edited:
You are trying to find a scape goat for your problems..... There was not a single proof of Indian involvement in Baluchistan till today....on the other hand we have enough proof of Pakistan involvement in Kashmir..... I cannot vouch for US involvement....
forget the proof they will give to UN and other big governing bodies
their own media has never given a single damm proof of Indian involvement

its just we will say they are involved bcoz India says so about our country

We Indians are very clear on who is a Terrorist and who is not a terrorist. For me it is abhorrent that this topic should come up by hiding behind Veer Bhagat Singh's legacy as a freedom fighter.

Why is there a thread created by a Pakistani who wants to bring almost every person under the umbrella of terrorism?
I feel the answer is two fold:
Maybe many Pakistanis are having trouble in deciding who is a terrorist and who is not OR maybe they are justifying the terrorism spread by Pakistani deep state in kashmir which was peaceful just defore 1990 (Right till the Jihad ended in Afghanistan).
the OP is trying to justify the stance of kashmiris
i dont think anyone in Pak considers Bhagat Singh as a terrorist

3-4 months b4,i myself had posted a thread about how Pakistani govt was spending 80 millions to renovate Bhagat Singh's house and the nearby areas

1. whats the difference .. ur force always do that in kashmir ..how r u better then them???

2. well hindu army invaded them and raped and killed them ..they took the anger out on kashmir pundits ... thats natural .. before ur occupation .. they were peaceful

3. do i have to show u how much children ur army have killed ..so how r u different from terrorist???

4. then how can u claim Hyderabad .. u invaded the princely state .. isnt it hypocrisy

thats where the difference lies the most . . Bhagat singh ji never said he is against a particular religion.

by your logic he and his fellows should have targeted every Xtian living in India?

u dnt need proof .. pakistans support kashmir physically, morally and politically .. Pakistan have give thousands for lives for them ,fighting a much bigger power ...We our proud of it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom