BGB nabs BSF man

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDforever

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) nabbed an armed Indin Border Security Force (BSF) personnel from Chuadanga border on Wednesday morning.

The border-guard, Sureng, 32, was nabbed for illegal entry at around 8:00am, BGB-6 battalion Commanding Officer Lt Col Abdul Khabir Sarkar said.

Sureng is from the 92nd battalion of Mahakhola camp on the other side of Munshipur.

He entered Bangladesh near pillar no-92 from Munshipur border of Damurhuda, Khabir said. Sureng was nabbed with help of locals.

Sureng was being kept at BGB Munshipur camp. A flag meeting was expected to be held in the evening to facilitate his return.

source : BGB nabs BSF man - bdnews24.com

I wonder what time at night the BSF troop stopped drinking? He was nabbed at 8:00am. So, he was probably drinking heavily until 4:00am in the morning, lost his way and entered BD land. He unvolunteerily chose a lucky time though because BD military Chief is visiting his country now. It may have saved his life.

Breaking news: BGB and BSF on firing mode to each other at chapai nawabganj border area. (tv news)

i will post more details when i get.

There should be civility in the border..... No one should be trigger happy

I wonder what time at night the BSF troop stopped drinking? He was nabbed at 8:00am. So, he was probably drinking heavily until 4:00am in the morning, lost his way and entered BD land. He unvolunteerily chose a lucky time though because BD military Chief is visiting his country now. It may have saved his life.

What are you doing at pillar no 92..........

No, election is far away. Now, since AL govt is losing control over administrative apparatus, so BGB is coming back to its real character. BGB is certainly not playing at the hands of AL thieves.

@BDforever, any new hot news?

no update , even no other medias reported about it , not indian or bangladeshi , even now that news has been withdrawn from that news channel, is govt. trying to hide the incident ? :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom