What's new

BGB nabs BSF man

Status
Not open for further replies.
no update , even no other medias reported about it , not indian or bangladeshi , even now that news has been withdrawn from that news channel, is govt. trying to hide the incident ? :undecided:

The present AL govt and Delhi want to project BD-India relationship in a brighter light, something like BD-India Bhai Bhai. So, both the govts have suppressed the BGB-BSF skirmish news.

Lets settle the score for once. I say kill the bloody indian and hang his body on the fence just like this half-born psychopaths did to the poor girl felani.

Then what's the fuss about flag meeting ?
Just do the dare and see the response.

Then what's the fuss about flag meeting ?
Just do the dare and see the response.

Already dared kiddo if you dont happen to know it. BDR did send 16 of BSF scumbags to the afterlife in just 1 encounter in 2001. Carried their bodies binded in bamboo logs like hunted animals. Those pictures are available all over the internet if you want to see them. And your so called response didnt come then and surely will not come this time also. You cowards are only good in killing unarmed civilians on the border. Maybe fighting the unarmed civilans are a perfect match for your sissy BSF.

Already dared kiddo if you dont happen to know it. BDR did send 16 of BSF scumbags to the afterlife in just 1 encounter in 2001. Carried their bodies binded in bamboo logs like hunted animals. Those pictures are available all over the internet if you want to see them. And your so called response didnt come then and surely will not come this time also. You cowards are only good in killing unarmed civilians on the border. Maybe fighting the unarmed civilans are a perfect match for your sissy BSF.

Still living in past ??? This is 2013 wake up unclee.

implying India were scared wimps in the past? i don't think it will change now then ;)

As I said Just do the dare.Back then we choose to restrain, but it seems you took it for our weakness , we may react differently this time around.

Must say very professional force, kind of force who would kill their own officers, strip their bodies and dump their bodies in manhole and molest their wives while they are at it. pictures are available in Internet but I guess you'd not need to search them.

Well Banglar beral I must say such professionalism reflect the overall screwed up system.

Must say very professional force, kind of force who would kill their own officers, strip their bodies and dump their bodies in manhole and molest their wives while they are at it. pictures are available in Internet but I guess you'd not need to search them.

Well Banglar beral I must say such professionalism reflect the overall screwed up system.
Ha ha... look who is talking? no matter how unprofessional BDR/BGB are they are still a overkill for your pathetic BSF. And about molesting women, come on now we all know what happens regularly round the clock in public buses in the gutter you call a country.
And forget about BDR mutiny, at least they know how to fight. Last time I checked your elite police unit CRPF :-)omghaha:) were getting killed like d0gs by the Maoists. And not 1 or 2, 75 down in single attack. That tells a lot about the professionalism of the so called Supper Powwers invincible para-military.:rofl::rofl:

Ok figures I'm wasting my time arguing with a kitten who makes up for his inability to articulate a coherent post by emoticons. Good luck with your breast thumping kitty kitty.

Lets settle the score for once. I say kill the bloody indian and hang his body on the fence just like this half-born psychopaths did to the poor girl felani.

I suppose your outrage would be justified if you had tried felani's father for endengering a young girls life by getting her to illegally cross a fenced internation border at night.

Listen kid, you instead supported him and offered him assistance. So an independent observer can see that all you want to do with a dead girl's body is milk it for your politics, if you cared for the girl, you would hold those responsible adults accountable first.

As you your language, well BD section is the gutter of PDF and you are just being adequate.

1st april has gone

I suppose your outrage would be justified if you had tried felani's father for endengering a young girls life by getting her to illegally cross a fenced internation border at night.

Ok yes i agree with your first part but next up. Why shouldn't the bsf officer treated the same? he crossed the international border as well? eye for an eye? :blink:

Ha ha... look who is talking? no matter how unprofessional BDR/BGB are they are still a overkill for your pathetic BSF. And about molesting women, come on now we all know what happens regularly round the clock in public buses in the gutter you call a country.
And forget about BDR mutiny, at least they know how to fight. Last time I checked your elite police unit CRPF :-)omghaha:) were getting killed like d0gs by the Maoists. And not 1 or 2, 75 down in single attack. That tells a lot about the professionalism of the so called Supper Powwers invincible para-military.:rofl::rofl:
ki bhai ajkal khub bodhojom e bhugcho bujhi:rofl:!bodhojom beshi hoye thakle Pudin Hara khao ekhane doya kore gas chero na:rofl::lol:.
on topic:-yeah they did kill 75 of our brave jawans but in retaliation we have killed thousands of maoists in the past couple of years,so don't you worry about the maoists.better start worrying about the ill fated Rohingyas who are being butchered en masse by the Myanmarese people:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom