What's new

BGB kills 2 Indians

A 14 year child on indian side is also shot and injured. Was he also the part of Smuggling ring ?

First could you tell why bsf started firing where the situation is like BDR member was attacked by gang and in retaliation BDR attacked? Simply bsf should have coordinated with its counterpart...no? If bsf weren't trigger happy, things would be different.

By the way, where did you get the news that a 14-year boy was shot? If it's reported by bsf, it's not acceptable because just few days back there was chaos in Kolkata for bsf's shooting on indian.

One thing to be noted that equal or more numbers of smugglers get inside BD too and if BDR were trigger happy, indian would equally die.

I feel unhappy. Lose lose situation for us.. Killing another Bengali muslim.... Election in Bangladesh is knocking at door, i guess Govt. Gave them okay sign to fire few bullets to win public sympathy back in this turmoil... Sinking, BNP is sinking!

Smugglers were killed when they attacked BDR, it doesn't matter which religion did they belong to. I don't think it happened from govt. green signal because it clearly says in retaliation, govt. or BDR didn't know they'd attack.

Many Bangladeshi victim of bsf atrocities are Hindu, don't you feel for them equally?

This BGB is a terrorist force. Those innocent Indians could not fullfill the demands of corrupt and blood thirsty BGB inhuman soldiers. UN must take against these bastards. Our incompetent govt has tied hands of BSf otherwise we would have killed 100's of them.

(Do not comment if you could not understand the Sarcasm)

I've always maintained smugglers are armed and dangerous. Its totally unfair on BD side to expect BSF not to shoot at them when BGB can shoot to kill. BGB also killed a Bangladeshi smuggler couple of weeks back.

When BGB kills all BD posters start clapping, but when BSF kills they start their muslim hating terrorist BSF crap. Such partisan stand without any principled stand against smuggling will not lead to any understanding. Request BD posters (non jamati only) to take a more balanced view.

The main point is atrocities are being carried out by bsf on Bangladeshi regardless of religion. There are loads of atrocities other than killing, I always try to point that. If you people don't want to believe, no one can make you believe. Why not gather along border and watch the real scenario there if you really think that we Bangladeshi are fabricating things. But if you try to deny knowing real situation there, I got nothing to tell you. Let me know if you people really wish to visit border, I'd be there.

Bangladesh border guards` firing kills man in Bengal

Kolkata: A man was killed and a minor boy injured Monday in "unprovoked firing" by the Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) along the border in West Bengal, the BSF said adding that they have lodged a "strong protest" with their counterparts.

"We contacted higher officers of the BGB and lodged strong protests with them asking them to prevent any recurrence of such an incident. We have taken this incident very seriously," Border Security Force (BSF) Inspector General (North Bengal) SK Sood told a news agency.

The BGB personnel fired three rounds around 9.30 am from across the border killing Mohammed Fareed, 30, and injuring Soor Alam, 14, in Magarahat of North Dinajpur district. Alam has been admitted to a hospital in Raiganj in the district.

"Immediately after the incident, BSF officers invited BGB officers and showed them the spot. We are taking all necessary actions to ensure that such misadventures do not recur," added Sood.

BSF Additional Director General (East) BD Sharma said that flag meetings with the BGB were being held and Sood had been directed to visit the place of occurrence

@PlanetSoldier if you are saying only you are speaking the truth and the bd side of story is always true and the only way to debate this online is to visit the border, then its not possible, either to visit or to debate. I know that an equal no of indian and bangladeshis have died in BSF firing and that BSF has taken lots of steps to lower fatalities, and that it has worked too. That does not make BSF look like some kind of weirdos you are making out to be particularly when its amply clear smugglers are armed.

I can just hope this border mess stops and both sides cooperate. Mind you I'm against any attrocities by uniformed people and I'm willing to accept there are corrupt people involved. I just find it hard to believe they are only on this side of the border.

Last edited by a moderator:
there shoudnt be any slack in case of smugglers or terrorists.
These 2 forces should be more strict on this.
But first of all it has to be ensured that no bullet should cross the border from either side.

Guys look that one BDR member was brutally attacked and they tried to drag that guy inside indian territory as it happened before, bsf and the smugglers together beat BDR member after dragging inside india. When smugglers were shot to save BDR member life, bsf started firing from their side clearly meaning that only they can kill unarmed Bangladeshi but BDR can't... even there lives are at stake by indian terrorists. Also, notice that dead bodies have been taken by them whereas a dead Bangladeshi's body has no guarantee to get back.

Anyway, I hope BDR will continue this.

Why BDR we have border force named BGB.

there shoudnt be any slack in case of smugglers or terrorists.
These 2 forces should be more strict on this.
But first of all it has to be ensured that no bullet should cross the border from either side.

Why BDR we have border force named BGB.

As Bangabir Quader Siddiqui said I can't remember that well rather the 200 year old forces name is easier for me to keep in mind. Do you know who Bangabir is projonmo bahini?

First could you tell why bsf started firing where the situation is like BDR member was attacked by gang and in retaliation BDR attacked? Simply bsf should have coordinated with its counterpart...no? If bsf weren't trigger happy, things would be different.

By the way, where did you get the news that a 14-year boy was shot? If it's reported by bsf, it's not acceptable because just few days back there was chaos in Kolkata for bsf's shooting on indian.

One thing to be noted that equal or more numbers of smugglers get inside BD too and if BDR were trigger happy, indian would equally die.

You would like to get them killed by BSF too. Hope you won't mind :butcher:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/234320-21-illegal-bangladeshi-immigrants-caught.html

good step by BGB, they are made to defend there land. and thats the first time they have done it. otherwise ... forget it
we always hear the news that indians killed banglas every times. now when their smugglers got killed they are crying.

good step by BGB, they are made to defend there land. and thats the first time they have done it. otherwise ... forget it
we always hear the news that indians killed banglas every times. now when their smugglers got killed they are crying.

It must have been difficult to stuff so many lies and misinformation and misinterpretation and plain reading whats simply not there in such a short post. Congratulations on the achievement.

As Bangabir Quader Siddiqui said I can't remember that well rather the 200 year old forces name is easier for me to keep in mind. Do you know who Bangabir is projonmo bahini?

The force is same but their name changed frequently within 200 year. And BDR name is not so old. Its good to be upgraded ;)
And I know of Bangabir and his force. Quite heroic movement from him through 71-75. he is one of my favourite person.
Are talking about this not sure of projonmo bahini.

lies, misinformation, misinterpretation and putting fuel on to fire ... lol dude are you talking about indian media ??? well it sounds like so ... go get some life general.

well done BGB....smugglers are smugglers. no mercy for them. i would have been more happy if BSF also helped BGB in this. but i guess corruption is rampant on both sides.
congrats to Bdeshi members on this rare kill.

Back
Top Bottom