What's new

BGB kills 2 Indians

we will gladly accept 25 Crore Indian Muslim but don't forget to give them there share of land which will be 25% of Indian territory
Firstly,we did our "giving the land" part in 1947.
Secondly, where did u get the "25 crore muslim" figure ????
Thirdly, even if ur "25 crore" muslims figure is true (which is NOT), they are 13% of total indian population and not 25%, so why ask for 25% of our "existing" land ????
only thing u should ask from god is a little common sense and basic mathematics.

Firstly,we did our "giving the land" part in 1947.
Secondly, where did u get the "25 crore muslim" figure ????
Thirdly, even if ur "25 crore" muslims figure is true (which is NOT), they are 13% of total indian population and not 25%, so why ask for 25% of our "existing" land ????
only thing u should ask from god is a little common sense and basic mathematics.

Firstly, of 25 crore muslim figure is given by your countryman not me. Not all Muslim joined Pakistan learn history first. Ok we will settle for 13% of Indian land. Happy?

First of 25 crore muslim figure is given by your countryman not me.
so if that person will go bite a dog, u will do the same without verifying the authenticity of his remark, especially if u are quoting him.
Not all Muslim joined Pakistan learn history first. Ok we will settle for 13% of Indian land. Happy?
yeah i know all muslims didnt join pakistan. whats the guarantee that they will do so today ????
and about that 13% land...look at my first point.

@baajey, dude chill. Moander was just responding to a stupid statement. Don't fall into the trap of kobiraaz. He is jamat shibir and trying to spread hate.

@Moander, sry bro, didn't see that you were replying to a lame post.

Last edited by a moderator:
your cow religious theory is workless. what shall you do with your surplaus cows? your holy cow is a steak rest of the world .try to understand the reality . you should export the cows .otherwise someday near soon india will be overflooded by the cows.
India government must complete the fencing India-Bdesh border fully even if it is a expensive thing to do.
long term benefits include the ceasing(or reduced) illegal immigrants from Bangladesh. Another thing is, stop the flow of holy cows to Bangladesh. these cows worth to be consumed in India. the BIMARU states must make a law to consume meat so that the poverty reduces and distance the interference of Hindu religion in law making. because of north Indian extreme Hindu religious stand of Vegetarian enforcement that we see a issue like cow smuggling.

Send the cows down south so that the beef price rise must be curbed.

so if that person will go bite a dog, u will do the same without verifying the authenticity of his remark, especially if u are quoting him.

yeah i know all muslims didnt join pakistan. whats the guarantee that they will do so today ????
and about that 13% land...look at my first point.

@Black Widow was the one asking that if we are willing to take Indian Muslim. I said why not as we long we got their share of land also. So, don't blame me, it was your country who came up with the idea. We are not at school so try to look beyond numbers and understand the message.

@Black Widow was the one asking that if we are willing to take Indian Muslim. I said why not as we long we got their share of land also. So, don't blame me, it was your country who came up with the idea. We are not at school so try to look beyond numbers and understand the message.
now understand what u just said. one indian guy told u something and u feel that the whole country is behind it.?????
and ya i got ur point, but then u should have got his point and refrained from quoting from what you think was very stupid on the first place.

@baajey, dude chill. Moander was just responding to a stupid statement. Don't fall into the trap of kobiraaz. He is jamat shibir and trying to spread hate.

@Moander, sry bro, didn't see that you were replying to a lame post.

No problem. I didn't mind the crossfire :laugh:. The division of land was settled in 1947. I didn't ask for Indian land he was giving it in a package deal :lol:.

now understand what u just said. one Indian guy told u something and u feel that the whole country is behind it.?????
and ya i got ur point, but then u should have got his point and refrained from quoting from what you think was very stupid on the first place.

Some one is loosing his tranquility :lol: best change your avatar. You should Google Moander to best describe what type of person i am :sniper:.

now understand what u just said. one indian guy told u something and u feel that the whole country is behind it.?????

Or Black Window could not make that post in the first place. :azn: These kinda posts spread confusion and in turn get used by the Jamat brigade.

Or Black Window could not make that post in the first place. :azn: These kinda posts spread confusion and in turn get used by the Jamat brigade.
yes u are right....it takes two hands to clap. anyway dost...aami berolaam ekhan theke

Some one is loosing his tranquility :lol: best change your avatar. You should Google Moander to best describe what type of person i am :sniper:.
lol no man....thanks for the advice thoh......

For your kind information i don't support jamat and jamat brigade seems to be occupied at the moment, so i decided to have some fun instead :lol:. Indian's always seem to label every Muslim Bangali Indian as illegal Bangladeshi when the truth is during separation a large number of Muslim Bangali stayed in India. If the move to other state they get the label of illegal Bangladeshi.

Back
Top Bottom