What's new

BGB kills 2 Indians

@luffy....I donot like the some of the posters that you have mentioned because they insult and humiliate Hindus....As i stated earlier...I donot mind if posters from BD dislike India, religious and racist humiliation who will tolerate dude?...You have every right to dislike us as I can feel from this side of the border that BD has some genuine concern....Like killing of people in INDIA BD border...This has to be stopped...But rather than any one addressing the root cause of the issue your favorite posters start bashing us ....Even in another thread in PDF..i got the news that BGB has shoot down 2 Indian people... Believe me...when Indian poster saw this thread, every one appreciated BGB because it is illegal for any nationalities to enter into another country...But think what would have been reaction for your favorite posters....they just go on bashing without knowing what is happening....In this situation...what would you expect...that sane Indian poster would like them?

And coming to your other point...keeping a safe distance from India...Of course it is your choice...I will respect your opinion...But don't try to create self inflicted insecurity complex that India is an threat to your sovereignty....

And regarding use of some words that you mentioned....it is the word used by your own people man why are you blaming us...

Words??? What kind of constructive words are these Rawami, malaun, dho*ti, slumdutva (i read this today), malu, mushrik, munafiq, kafir, baniya , fagot etc etc wthout which most of these posters can't finish a sentence. Why would they complain about one word???

Last edited by a moderator:
Words??? What kind of constructive words are these Rawami, malaun, dho*ti, slumdutva (i read this today), malu, mushrik, munafiq, kafir, baniya , fagot etc etc wthout which most of these posters can't finish a sentence. Why would they complain about one word???

I think you missed luffy's favorite word there-- fart. :lol:

So much death in the borders.Even the North Korea-South Korea border is safer that this......Rubber bullets please!

Brother, smugglers have real guns. Two BSF soldiers have been killed by them.

However agreed that death must stop, but Korea border is no comparison, they have used enough death to make that watertight border.

Brother, smugglers have real guns. Two BSF soldiers have been killed by them.

However agreed that death must stop, but Korea border is no comparison, they have used enough death to make that watertight border.

Taser guns+Flahsbangs+Smoke grenade=take down anyone.....no death.....those who smuggle through the borders are not the ones making the profit.....they(from both sides) do this to feed their family.....they don't deserve to die!

India government must complete the fencing India-Bdesh border fully even if it is a expensive thing to do.
long term benefits include the ceasing(or reduced) illegal immigrants from Bangladesh. Another thing is, stop the flow of holy cows to Bangladesh. these cows worth to be consumed in India. the BIMARU states must make a law to consume meat so that the poverty reduces and distance the interference of Hindu religion in law making. because of north Indian extreme Hindu religious stand of Vegetarian enforcement that we see a issue like cow smuggling.

Send the cows down south so that the beef price rise must be curbed.

Taser guns+Flahsbangs+Smoke grenade=take down anyone.....no death.....those who smuggle through the borders are not the ones making the profit.....they(from both sides) do this to feed their family.....they don't deserve to die!

They don't deserve to die - agreed. And India is using pump action guns and other non lethal weapons as per 2011 agreement and death toll has fallen 75%.

But OTOH BSF soldiers have died and the no of attacks on BSF soldiers and injured soldiers has gone up 4 time in 2 years. If smugglers use violence, BSF will use too. Its unfair to except otherwise.

I myself haVE visited Bangladesh (Jessore, Dhaka and some other villages) as my paternal grandfathers were BD citizens before they moved to India like other Hindus. I can tell you from my experience and @Roybot can also support me in this, 90-95% of BD people are not like you Jamatis. They are more like @Hammer-fist and @madx. Thing is common poor BD citizens hardly care about all this RAWamy and Indian dalali conspiracy. They are more concerned about food and shelter.

For all my Indian friends, BD people are nothing like what we see on PDF.
Yes they are neutral towards India and not too friendly. But they equally hate Pakistan if not more. Also, they do give you respect when they find out you are from India because of 1971 independence movement. Bengalis are hard working and smart people.

Innocent BD people they dont have so much anger towards india. Most of hatred come from border and affected river areas.
From this 2 issues some ppl try to spread more hatred. Where we can organizely talk to these and solve these disputes calmly.

We dont try to see whats going on other part of the border what they want. We have to come to solve these issues so that we can have win win situation.

Elder ppl of BD they share less hatred to india comparing with young. Young ppl they dont have too much broad mind and not try to see on greater issues. They easily hates something when there r ways.

I also started hating india by seeing those undisputed issues repeatedly.
i joined pdf and seen so much hate here too. With those influences I also started attacking indian members. Some pdf member from BD they really knows how to add more venom. My hate increased and I talked with elders against india.

But reply from them really changed my mind. There r some ground realities where anger cant solve anything. Then I understand keeping good relation with india is the best option. I can also thank to indian members, most of them dont share hostile towards us.

I hope that in the near future we can solve all the problems and remain as good neighbors :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Innocent BD people they dont have so much anger towards india. Most of hatred come from border and affected river areas.
From this 2 issues some ppl try to spread more hatred. Where we can organizely talk to these and solve these disputes calmly.

We dont try to see whats going on other part of the border what they want. We have to come to solve these issues so that we can have win win situation.

Elder ppl of BD they share less hatred to india comparing with young. Young ppl they dont have too much broad mind and not try to see on greater issues. They easily hates something when there r ways.

i joined pdf and seen so much hate here too. With those influences I also started attacking indian members. Some pdf member from BD they really knows how to add more venom. My hate increased and I talked with elders against india.

But reply from them really changed my mind. There r some ground realities where anger cant solve anything. Then I understand keeping good relation with india is the best option. I can also thank to indian members, most of them dont share hostile towards us.

I hope that in the near future we can solve all the problems and remain as good neighbors :cheers:

They say "hate thy neighbour/ luv thy neighbour...... but live together with thy neighbour"...... :toast_sign:

best post of the day.
the bold part says volumes

I feel unhappy. Lose lose situation for us.. Killing another Bengali muslim.... Election in Bangladesh is knocking at door, i guess Govt. Gave them okay sign to fire few bullets to win public sympathy back in this turmoil... Sinking, BNP is sinking!

Here come religious comment. And some one say religion is innocent.. The dead was a smuggler, he killed on border.

If you are so bother about MUSLIM then why don't you keep 25 Crore Indian Muslim???

what if they were the hindus? well smugglers are smugglers . dont bring islam here pls

Good one...

tumblr_lhifrjtEzf1qci6sw.jpg

Here come religious comment. And some one say religion is innocent.. The dead was a smuggler, he killed on border.

If you are so bother about MUSLIM then why don't you keep 25 Crore Indian Muslim???

Good one...

we will gladly accept 25 Crore Indian Muslim but don't forget to give them there share of land which will be 25% of Indian territory

Good one...

So this muslims are not Indians? You don't consider them as Indians? It has been repetitively highlighted enough to say that Indian Muslim normally are systematically undermined and alienated in their home country and this is a division I have sensed not only from from the lower class, but among many upper class indians who consistently directly or indirectly treat muslims as "not indians'. Can't really comment on this forum, but generally, Bangladesh has always been welcoming to its hindus population and before I joined this website, I never knew there was any such division within Bangladesh.. Even on this forum, I am willing to bet that most have anti India sentiments and not anti hindu as the Felani case, which has been condemned by most Bangladeshis here have been from a Hindu background.

Back
Top Bottom