What's new

BGB killed 4 Myanmar military members in response to unprovoked attack and killing 1 BGB member

The point was, Rakhaine or no Rakhaine you just can not negate Rohingyas as one of the original tribes of Arakan.

Bengali Sultan sent soldiers not the inhabitants. Rohingyas were there all along since early 1st centuries. See the quotes from Arakan Chronicle which is a Arakan Source.
If you believe so, why not Rohingya enthnic found in BD. There should be more Rohingya populations found in BD than in Myanmar. Nice try.

I may agree. It happened in early AD and it was directly mentioned to Burmese. Not Rakhinese. So Who knows?
so bengalis were in Burma long way before? :azn:

Seriously Man. Come visit to Myanmar and you can figure out by yourself. I can guarantee that you will not get killed. LOL
i am not afraid of fight but i do not like myanmar now sorry.

In Arakan. Like Chinese were seen in Myanmar.
so they did exist :D

and you said it is fight between Rakhane and rohingya (you call them bengali) ... then explain this video about police

and you said it is fight between Rakhane and rohingya (you call them bengali) ... then explain this video about police

It happened in middle Burma, MeikHtiLa. Not in Rakhine state.

It happened in middle Burma, MeikHtiLa. Not in Rakhine state.
so you are saying bengalis are not your actual problem, muslims are actually problem- no matter which background of them . hmmm
it is burmese taliban version

Ya there is no mention of early Rakhaine history in Arakan or may be they were primitive tribes living in Jungle that time and far away from political clout at that time.

If you believe so, why not Rohingya enthnic found in BD. There should be more Rohingya populations found in BD than in Myanmar. Nice try.
I said, they assimilated with the local populace after 1948. Now you will find 100s of thousands of Rohingyas who are refugees not citizen of Bangladesh.

I think either we should give those unfortunate some arms or they should be evacuated from that country. As a fellow human we just should not stand still.

Last edited:
The same lies again and again and again, day after day after day followed by a call to arms for a greater Bengal. Don't you people get tired of delusion?
No dude.. Countries borders changes.. We know Burma will fall apart eventually. ;)

The same lies again and again and again, day after day after day followed by a call to arms for a greater Bengal. Don't you people get tired of delusion?
Nicole-Scherzinger-no-baby-no.gif

I can guess that you wanted to talk about citizenship of Myanmar.
We accepted Rohingya (called themselves) as Bengali. If they don't reject that then there would be problem were solved in 85%. Everybody will be happy.
so you are saying bengalis are not your actual problem, muslims are actually problem- no matter which background of them . hmmm
it is burmese taliban version

Please Don't twist that.
We didn't have problem with Muslim people before, even though religion is different.
But thing has changed after 9/11. Not only in Myanmar but also it has happened around the world.
In your country, mostly are followers of Muhammad. You treat on other as like your brothers. You don't see any differences.
In my country, we don't see them as foes or strangers. We don't. But they see us in different way. They think we are not followers of Muhammad and we are to be punished. It is so wrong since they live in a country where Buddhists are majority.
When there were some normal argument happens between one Muslim and one Buddhist, more Muslims join into the fights and they beat the hell out of that Buddhist. Rest of Buddhists don't want to see it and they just couldn't accept that.
We accept man to man on fight but we hate bullying. After happening like many beats on few many times, in the mind of Buddhist, disliking is born.
In MeikHtiLa, that gold shopper and their workers (all Muslims more than 4 ) had beaten two old Buddhist gold seller in violent way. And Rakhine event that was a year ago event was a light to this fire. Tendency of problem seemed to be starting. By that time, a monk who really was unlucky from nearby town came into MeikHtila to purchase some books for his pupil. He didn't know what was going on in that city. When he passed on the street where a Muslim mosque aside, a lot of Muslims (Bengali) came out on the street and started beating that monk to dead violently. You know, monk is one of three jewels in Buddhist's believes. So it was a big big fuel to the fire. Riot broke out. Many Buddhists joined in and lots of Muslims got killed. This time, MeikHtiLa is Buddhist majority city. So Many deads were Muslims. ( In Rakhine, many Rakhines got killed but to the whole world media, Rohingya reversed the amount of dead.)

There are many cities where Muslims have been living. Riot did not spread through. So I know you would think over it and you will find your answer by yourself.

No dude.. Countries borders changes.. We know Burma will fall apart eventually. ;)
It was what you wanted to happen. And it will never happen. :)

happy.
Please Don't twist that.
We didn't have problem with Muslim people before, even though religion is different.
But thing has changed after 9/11. Not only in Myanmar but also it has happened around the world.
In your country, mostly are followers of Muhammad. You treat on other as like your brothers. You don't see any differences.
In my country, we don't see them as foes or strangers. We don't. But they see us in different way. They think we are not followers of Muhammad and we are to be punished. It is so wrong since they live in a country where Buddhists are majority.
When there were some normal argument happens between one Muslim and one Buddhist, more Muslims join into the fights and they beat the hell out of that Buddhist. Rest of Buddhists don't want to see it and they just couldn't accept that.
We accept man to man on fight but we hate bullying. After happening like many beats on few many times, in the mind of Buddhist, disliking is born.
In MeikHtiLa, that gold shopper and their workers (all Muslims more than 4 ) had beaten two old Buddhist gold seller in violent way. And Rakhine event that was a year ago event was a light to this fire. Tendency of problem seemed to be starting. By that time, a monk who really was unlucky from nearby town came into MeikHtila to purchase some books for his pupil. He didn't know what was going on in that city. When he passed on the street where a Muslim mosque aside, a lot of Muslims (Bengali) came out on the street and started beating that monk to dead violently. You know, monk is one of three jewels in Buddhist's believes. So it was a big big fuel to the fire. Riot broke out. Many Buddhists joined in and lots of Muslims got killed. This time, MeikHtiLa is Buddhist majority city. So Many deads were Muslims. ( In Rakhine, many Rakhines got killed but to the whole world media, Rohingya reversed the amount of dead.)

There are many cities where Muslims have been living. Riot did not spread through. So I know you would think over it and you will find your answer by yourself.

do you know him ?
buddhism_cover_0701.jpg

and here:
969 Buddhist terrorist monk speech - YouTube

We accepted Rohingya (called themselves) as Bengali. If they don't reject that then there would be problem were solved in 85%. Everybody will be happy.
they are not considered as burmese, issue is not what you call them

I said, they assimilated with the local populace after 1948. Now you will find 100s of thousands of Rohingyas who are refugees not citizen of Bangladesh.

I think either we should give those unfortunate some arms or they should be evacuated from that country. As a fellow human we just should not stand still.

If you have 100s thousands of Rohingya ethnic from Burma, why don't BD have 10s thousands of Rohingya ethnic as her citizen? Is it so strange? Huh?

If you want to evacuated those from Myanmar, We will buy them their tickets. Of course, one way only. :rofl:

do you know him ?
buddhism_cover_0701.jpg

and here:
969 Buddhist terrorist monk speech - YouTube

I know him. He didn't even kill one yet. By the way, do you understand Burmese to listen his speech? This reporter is a bitch.

Please Don't twist that.

It was what you wanted to happen. And it will never happen. :)

There will always be tension between muslims and non-muslims. That's true all over the world.

I know now that you just seeing the problem from the surface. And You don't want to dig it to the root. So be it. I already have explained you everything. If you don't satisfy, decide to dig more by yourself. I am out of this now.

There will always be tension between muslims and non-muslims. That's true all over the world.
That is quite true. Muslims are very aggressive to non-Muslims even if they say their religion is all about peace.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom