What's new

BGB killed 4 Myanmar military members in response to unprovoked attack and killing 1 BGB member

Please stop pomulgating this ridiculous myth. They are, in the main, immigrants that crossed over from East Pakistan in the early 70's during your civil war. Venal and corrupt immigration officials provided false citizenship cards in return for bribes and thus began the problem.
same shit happened to us.........Bangladeshis here wont accept,but deep down they know it too....

My mistake. Then you concede that Rohingyas are basically Bengalis. Great!

And as an extension to your rationale, why not absorb West Bengalis, Assamese, Meghalayans, and Budhhists tribals in Burma who speak some sort of "pseudo-Bengali"? :P

Please stop pomulgating this ridiculous myth. They are, in the main, immigrants that crossed over from East Pakistan in the early 70's during your civil war. Venal and corrupt immigration officials provided false citizenship cards in return for bribes and thus began the problem.
same shit happened to us.........Bangladeshis here wont accept,but deep down they know it too....

My mistake. Then you concede that Rohingyas are basically Bengalis. Great!
So be it, Rohingyas are Bangali. But, they have been living in Arakan since 1430 and the Arakan was given to Burma only after 1824 by a British decision. The reality is Arakanese are not Burmese and their country is now being occupied by the Burmese. Burmese, get out of our Arakan.

Last edited:
OK.I think I can grasp the gist of the matter here.
According to you - if rohingyas are your /mayanmars ethnic groups, you have no problem accepting them as such and treat them accordingly, by giving them right to citizenship and everything they are entitled to.
But the problem is complicated in BD regarding rohingyas.
1 - Rohingyas are not ethnically Bangladeshi.
2 - No where in history of Bengal we ever had any ethnic groups called rohingya.
3 - Because they are not from Bangladesh ,we do not see them as such.
4 - Historically, rohingay ethnic groups are part of Arakan.Which by the way falls under Mayanmar rule from 1947. So if you own the land you are liable for the land mass too.That's acceptable international law maintain by all the civilized country in the world.
5 - If they are not Bangladeshi. And also not Burmese ( according to you).Then can someone please explain to me where this mass of human beings are from?Not MARS!!!
@ alaungphaya @the just @Mockingjay

Well. Let's talk about the fact you have provide as #1, #2 and #3. You said there was no where in the history of Bengal you ever had any ethnic groups call rohingya. There was non in Myanmar as well. I would here provide logic. Please think really carefully on the following.

In History, which is the fact, After Sultan Jalaluddin Muhammad Shah's death in 1433, Narameikhla's successors repaid Bengal by occupying Ramu in 1437 and Chittagong in 1459. Arakan would hold Chittagong until 1666.

It had been over 200 years that Rakhine (Kingdom of Mrauk U) ruled over Chittagong. During those long years, people (let says here Bengali ethnic, Rohingya ethnic, Rahkine enthnic and Maramagyi ethnic) moved and migrated back and forth between arakan regions and Chittagong. Because of those migration, you can see Rakhine ethnic and Marama gyi ethnic in BD. Also we see Bangali ethnic in all over Myanmar.

But why not Rohingya ethnic in your BD? Isn't it strange? If Rohingya ethnic did exist in history, BD would see this ethnic group in ethnic list in BD and they should be somewhere in your history.
But unfortunately, no where in BD history and not included in the ethnic of BD. No Where in the history of Myanmar as well. WHY? WHY? WHY? 3 big whys.
The fact is that they Rohingya has created themselves as Rohingya ethnic and it were a part of MYANMAR. Educated people from their side went through a lot of history books and fortunately, they found just one word from a record and they gave birth to Rohingya and they adopted it. Since then, They have been sitting on that lie. Their ambition is to claim to the land in where they would have a chance to rule by their own government. This is why Rakhine ethnic reject this lie and they want to kick out of their land.
It is the fact.

@ alaungphaya @the just @Mockingjay

Well. Let's talk about the fact you have provide as #1, #2 and #3. You said there was no where in the history of Bengal you ever had any ethnic groups call rohingya. There was non in Myanmar as well. I would here provide logic. Please think really carefully on the following.

In History, which is the fact, After Sultan Jalaluddin Muhammad Shah's death in 1433, Narameikhla's successors repaid Bengal by occupying Ramu in 1437 and Chittagong in 1459. Arakan would hold Chittagong until 1666.

It had been over 200 years that Rakhine (Kingdom of Mrauk U) ruled over Chittagong. During those long years, people (let says here Bengali ethnic, Rohingya ethnic, Rahkine enthnic and Maramagyi ethnic) moved and migrated back and forth between arakan regions and Chittagong. Because of those migration, you can see Rakhine ethnic and Marama gyi ethnic in BD. Also we see Bangali ethnic in all over Myanmar.

But why not Rohingya ethnic in your BD? Isn't it strange? If Rohingya ethnic did exist in history, BD would see this ethnic group in ethnic list in BD and they should be somewhere in your history.
But unfortunately, no where in BD history and not included in the ethnic of BD. No Where in the history of Myanmar as well. WHY? WHY? WHY? 3 big whys.
The fact is that they Rohingya has created themselves as Rohingya ethnic and it were a part of MYANMAR. Educated people from their side went through a lot of history books and fortunately, they found just one word from a record and they gave birth to Rohingya and they adopted it. Since then, They have been sitting on that lie. Their ambition is to claim to the land in where they would have a chance to rule by their own government. This is why Rakhine ethnic reject this lie and they want to kick out of their land.
It is the fact.

Following the Burmese conquest of Arakan in 1785, as many as 35,000 Arakanese people fled to the neighbouring Chittagong region of British Bengal in 1799 to escape Burmese persecution and to seek protection from British India. The Burmese rulers executed thousands of Arakanese men and deported a considerable portion of the Arakanese population to central Burma, leaving Arakan as a scarcely populated area by the time the British occupied it.

According to an article on the "Burma Empire" published by the British Francis Buchanan-Hamilton in 1799, "the Mohammedans, who have long settled in Arakan," "call themselves Rooinga, or natives of Arakan."Sir Henry Yule saw many Muslims serving as eunuchs in Konbaung Dynasty Burma while on a diplomatic mission there. These Muslim eunuchs came from Arakan.

:azn::azn::azn:

So be it, Rohingyas are Bangali. But, they have been living in Arakan since 1430 and the Arakan was given to Burma only after 1824. The reality is Arakanese are not Burmese and their country is now being occupied by the Burmese. Burmese, get out of our Arakan.

If you want to keep on sitting on the fact Arakan was part of Bengal, listen me saying here.
Arakan (Kingdom of Mrauk U) assisted Bengal for not more than 7 years ( from 1430 to 1437 ). Mrauk U dynasty repaid Bengal by occupying Ramu in 1437 and Chittagong in 1459 till year 1666. Calculate that. 1666 minus 1459 equals to 207 years. Thank you. Rakhine ethnic rule a part of Bengal over 207 year. Now they want it back. So you go back to Dhaka or be a slave of Rakine.

Following the Burmese conquest of Arakan in 1785, as many as 35,000 Arakanese people fled to the neighbouring Chittagong region of British Bengal in 1799 to escape Burmese persecution and to seek protection from British India. The Burmese rulers executed thousands of Arakanese men and deported a considerable portion of the Arakanese population to central Burma, leaving Arakan as a scarcely populated area by the time the British occupied it.

According to an article on the "Burma Empire" published by the British Francis Buchanan-Hamilton in 1799, "the Mohammedans, who have long settled in Arakan," "call themselves Rooinga, or natives of Arakan."Sir Henry Yule saw many Muslims serving as eunuchs in Konbaung Dynasty Burma while on a diplomatic mission there. These Muslim eunuchs came from Arakan.

:azn::azn::azn:
Rooinga is Rakine word. It means flowing like a falling leaf. They just imagined themselves as a falling leaves by using Rakhine words.
And no other reference was found except this record.
Anyway, you tell me why there is no such an ethnic as Rohingya in BD?

@eastwatch Rohingya's are not bangali, they do not speak in bangla

If you want to keep on sitting on the fact Arakan was part of Bengal, listen me saying here.
Arakan (Kingdom of Mrauk U) assisted Bengal for not more than 7 years ( from 1430 to 1437 ). Mrauk U dynasty repaid Bengal by occupying Ramu in 1437 and Chittagong in 1459 till year 1666. Calculate that. 1666 minus 1459 equals to 207 years. Thank you. Rakhine ethnic rule a part of Bengal over 207 year. Now they want it back. So you go back to Dhaka or be a slave of Rakine.

Rooinga is Rakine word. It means flowing like a falling leaf. They just imagined themselves as a falling leaves by using Rakhine words.
And no other reference was found except this record.
Anyway, you tell me why there is no such an ethnic as Rohingya in BD?
because they do not exist here, we have many other ethnic groups

so now tell me when did these Rohingya crossed border ?

I agree that they would not exist in your history. Because they are non existence in our history. They are just Bengali, once they don't lie any more, the tension between Rakhine and them would already be solved in half ways.

It was Bengal that sent Bangali troops and assisted Maruk U dynasty to restore its authority over Arakan in 1430 by expelling the nephew of the King who ousted the King with the help of Burmese. Arakan remained a satellite state of Bengal. So, get out of our Arakan before BD ousts you again by force.

I agree that they would not exist in your history. Because they are non existence in our history. They are just Bengali, once they don't lie any more, the tension between Rakhine and them would already be solved in half ways.
labeling them as bengali who does not speak in bangla :lol:
they are Rakhine, you guys went to Arakan state and now claiming you are arakan ppl not them

If Rohingya does really exist in the history, there should be one ethnic group in your history. In my history as well. Doesn't matter how many live. Matter is name of ethnic.

It was Bengal that sent Bangali troops and assisted Maruk U dynasty to restore its authority over Arakan in 1430 by expelling the nephew of the King who ousted the King with the help of Burmese. Arakan remained a satellite state of Bengal. So, get out of our Arakan before BD ousts you again by force.
You just wanted to be slave of Rakhine people. Sorry man. They don't want you.

If Rohingya does really exist in the history, there should be one ethnic group in your history. In my history as well. Doesn't matter how many live. Matter is name of ethnic.
why should they exist in Bangladesh ? just because they exist in Burma ? LOL by that logic every single ethnic group of burmese and indian will exist in bangladesh LMAO

Back
Top Bottom