What's new

BGB killed 4 Myanmar military members in response to unprovoked attack and killing 1 BGB member

Please stop pomulgating this ridiculous myth. They are, in the main, immigrants that crossed over from East Pakistan in the early 70's during your civil war. Venal and corrupt immigration officials provided false citizenship cards in return for bribes and thus began the problem. They are incapable of coexisting in Arakan and thus cannot be tolerated.

The Rohingyas are ETHNICALLY BENGALI. THERE IS NO WAY AROUND THAT. THEY ARE FROM BANGLADESH. This is fact.

Bangladesh SHOULD ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY for them. This is the view of the UNHCR. Another fact.

Accept these and we can all move on.

:argh: Take it easy with the caps lol.
Migrated in 70's eh... So they developed their own language in 40 years, genius!

:argh: Take it easy with the caps lol.
Migrated in 70's eh... So they developed their own language in 40 years, genius!

Oh yeah, the other great myth that their language is some great independent language that is so not totally anything like Bengali.

Oh yeah, the other great myth that their language is some great independent language that is so not totally anything like Bengali.

Related, yes! Same language? No! Bet Burmese and neighboring ethnicities speak similar languages and you don't have be too bright to conclude they branched off from Burmese not too recently!

Related, yes! Same language? No! Bet Burmese and neighboring ethnicities speak similar languages and you don't have be too bright to conclude they branched off from Burmese not too recently!

It sounds absolutely nothing like Burmese or Arakanese, you moron. Furthermore, it's classified academically as a a subset of Bengali which is in the Indo-Aryan family of languages whereas Burmese (and Arakanese) is part of the Tibeto-Burmic famikly which is in the greater Sino-Tibetan family. Some more facts for you.

You tell me what that sounds like. You think that sounds like a Burmese offshoot? BTW great video.

The first record of written rohingya is over 200 years old. Please explain..
I don't know. I'm not a linguist. What relevance is that?

Oh yeah, the other great myth that their
language is some great independent language that is so not totally anything like Bengali.

BD military can smash your rag-tag military any day.

Just wait till end of this decade, by when poverty would be virtually eliminated in BD, defence spending would increase sharply.No prizes at guessing that it will be reclaiming Arakan the new BD military machine will have as its first task.

You jungle bunny's are no match for a nation state like BD. You are a little lucky that BD had been part of Pakistan before and hence has needed some time to get its strength back.

If you act civilised then maybe no need for BD military to capture Arakan.

BD military can smash your rag-tag military any day.

Just wait till end of this decade, by when poverty would be virtually eliminated in BD, defence spending would increase sharply.No prizes at guessing that it will be reclaiming Arakan the new BD military machine will have as its first task.

You jungle bunny's are no match for a nation state like BD. You are a little lucky that BD had been part of Pakistan before and hence has needed some time to get its strength back.

If you act civilised then maybe no need for BD military to capture Arakan.

You are my favourite on here, UKBengali. You have an inferiority complex from being born in the UK and want to assuage it by deluding yourself that your parents' homeland is some great power. History and facts are not on your side, my silly friend.

It sounds absolutely nothing like Burmese or Arakanese, you moron. Furthermore, it's classified academically as a a subset of Bengali which is in the Indo-Aryan family of languages whereas Burmese (and Arakanese) is part of the Tibeto-Burmic famikly which is in the greater Sino-Tibetan family. Some more facts for you.

Burmese forum etiquettes. Cultural differences. No offence taken. ;p

Read my post again. I wasn't referring to Rohyngia language as related to Burmese.

Please stop pomulgating this ridiculous myth. They are, in the main, immigrants that crossed over from East Pakistan in the early 70's during your civil war. Venal and corrupt immigration officials provided false citizenship cards in return for bribes and thus began the problem.
same shit happened to us.........Bangladeshis here wont accept,but deep down they know it too....

Burmese forum etiquettes. Cultural differences. No offence taken. ;p

Read my post again. I wasn't referring to Rohyngia languageas as being related to Burmese.

My mistake. Then you concede that Rohingyas are basically Bengalis. Great!

Back
Top Bottom