What's new

BGB killed 4 Myanmar military members in response to unprovoked attack and killing 1 BGB member

First of all, as far as I understand, 969 is not exactly Anti Muslim program. It is a movement of trying to have more population in 100% blood on native residents. Like the way some native American (red Indians) doesn't want to mix their blood with white or black in USA. They believe that by doing this, pure blood of Myanmar will last long to the ends of world.
But for those who doesn't understand very well on this, they misunderstood 969 movement is anti Muslim program. But It is not like pushing Muslim away or giving Muslim hard time living in the country. Not like that. It is just trying to protect Myanmar ethnic blood in the way of as they believe.
As for me personally, I believe the world is changing and we can't keep 100% blood. I believe that all blood (White, black, Asian, Arabian) will mix one day together and there will be no land standing as a country but standing as region governments or a state governments which are trying to develop their regions and trying to have peace and trying to apply laws with many-many-forbidden on freedom.
Rakhine ethnic loves this movement since they already wanted to keep their Rakhine ethnic in 100% pure alone themselves. They don't even want to mix with the rest of Burmese ethnics. And this movement is only motivated in large cities. Not at all places. So we could say roughly in 20% in those cities and for the whole country may be under 7% supporting it. Can't be more than that.
I hope my answer help.

That's a great answer, thank you for that. I'm glad the movement does not have much support. Any movement that is open to a "hostile" interpretation shouldn't be welcomed.

I wonder why they dont know their current condition. i doubt, they will migrate to neighbour countries especially india and will become more Rohingyas to seek asylum. Bd guys, accept the truth and say '' we are slave of the whole world''. Does it hurt to hear the truth?
About 2/3rd of Burma is almost without population. Burma could be a good destination for BD people. But, I do not think, it will be needed. Huge land is less important for us because we are producing enough food. You guys talk of overpopulation while the farmers cannot hire enough hands during harvest time. So, the cost of hiring is quite high.

Remember what happened to Maha Bandula in reality? He was killed by a sniper in ALI (Arakan Light Infantry) which was a regiment the English Co had raised with Arakanese and Monipuris.

No he wasn't.

No he wasn't.

Your history to paint him larger than life says he was killed by artillery fire.There could also be a confusion with the meaning of Kaman which means cannon.Originally the Arakanese Muslim soldiers were mostly in the Arakan Sultan's artillery.

I carefully went through all your posts,so that I understand what you are trying to say.Some of the things that needs to be clarify from us Bangladeshis.
1 - There are currently near 4 million rohingyas living in government controlled refugee camps.How many all over Bangladesh is unknown. The official confirmation about rohingya refugee is noted back in 1988 by then Ershad government.
2 - In 2009, 8 official from Bangladesh embassy in Saudi were withdrawn and tried and fired because they were caught selling BD passports to rohingyas living in Mecca and jeddah alone.25000 fake citizens of Bangladesh has been confirmed. Bangladeshi workers who go in middle Eastern countries surrender their passports in the airport and carry AKAMA papers with them.So ,your Clim that BD citizens roam around as mayanmar citizens is not possible in reality.
3 - No body in their right mind wants war at this day and age.Some trigger happy( on internet) does not portray the mind set of Bangladeshis about Myanmar. Its a moot point talking about war.
4 - Your country is yours to do ,whatever that is!! All we ask as your neighbors is please don't kill innocent ethnic groups. So that they run from their own country and comes to take shelter in Bangladesh.
It is unfortunate to learn that after living in country for 3/4 generation. Some people needs to give proof of their worthiness to ruling ethnic groups that they are in did the sons of that soil.
I never supported rohingya refugee in flirtation in BD.And I still don't.But after reading your post I really feel sorry for these guys.
I accept most of ur view.. Bro... But just 1 things which I can't accept most.. the people who called Rohingya themselves are never ever our ethnic... May be get citizenship.. But they can't never get as the ethnic.. If we have 2 options : accept that people as ethnic or fight the country who forced to accept them as ethnic.... We won't think twice., our choice is option 2...... Coz we have our ethnic groups with their grand own culture... We cannot accept who pretend to our ethnic with fake stories that never ever exist before...

I accept most of ur view.. Bro... But just 1 things which I can't accept most.. the people who called Rohingya themselves are never ever our ethnic... May be get citizenship.. But they can't never get as the ethnic.. If we have 2 options : accept that people as ethnic or fight the country who forced to accept them as ethnic.... We won't think twice., our choice is option 2...... Coz we have our ethnic groups with their grand own culture... We cannot accept who pretend to our ethnic with fake stories that never ever exist before...
OK.I think I can grasp the gist of the matter here.
According to you - if rohingyas are your /mayanmars ethnic groups, you have no problem accepting them as such and treat them accordingly, by giving them right to citizenship and everything they are entitled to.
But the problem is complicated in BD regarding rohingyas.
1 - Rohingyas are not ethnically Bangladeshi.
2 - No where in history of Bengal we ever had any ethnic groups called rohingya.
3 - Because they are not from Bangladesh ,we do not see them as such.
4 - Historically, rohingay ethnic groups are part of Arakan.Which by the way falls under Mayanmar rule from 1947. So if you own the land you are liable for the land mass too.That's acceptable international law maintain by all the civilized country in the world.
5 - If they are not Bangladeshi. And also not Burmese ( according to you).Then can someone please explain to me where this mass of human beings are from?Not MARS!!!

OK.I think I can grasp the gist of the matter here.
According to you - if rohingyas are your /mayanmars ethnic groups, you have no problem accepting them as such and treat them accordingly, by giving them right to citizenship and everything they are entitled to.
But the problem is complicated in BD regarding rohingyas.
1 - Rohingyas are not ethnically Bangladeshi.
2 - No where in history of Bengal we ever had any ethnic groups called rohingya.
3 - Because they are not from Bangladesh ,we do not see them as such.
4 - Historically, rohingay ethnic groups are part of Arakan.Which by the way falls under Mayanmar rule from 1947. So if you own the land you are liable for the land mass too.That's acceptable international law maintain by all the civilized country in the world.
5 - If they are not Bangladeshi. And also not Burmese ( according to you).Then can someone please explain to me where this mass of human beings are from?Not MARS!!!

Please stop pomulgating this ridiculous myth. They are, in the main, immigrants that crossed over from East Pakistan in the early 70's during your civil war. Venal and corrupt immigration officials provided false citizenship cards in return for bribes and thus began the problem. They are incapable of coexisting in Arakan and thus cannot be tolerated.

The Rohingyas are ETHNICALLY BENGALI. THERE IS NO WAY AROUND THAT. THEY ARE FROM BANGLADESH. This is fact.

Bangladesh SHOULD ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY for them. This is the view of the UNHCR. Another fact.

Accept these and we can all move on.

Please stop pomulgating this ridiculous myth. They are, in the main, immigrants that crossed over from East Pakistan in the early 70's during your civil war. Venal and corrupt immigration officials provided false citizenship cards in return for bribes and thus began the problem. They are incapable of coexisting in Arakan and thus cannot be tolerated.

The Rohingyas are ETHNICALLY BENGALI. THERE IS NO WAY AROUND THAT. THEY ARE FROM BANGLADESH. This is fact.

Bangladesh SHOULD ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY for them. This is the view of the UNHCR. Another fact.

Bangladesh should kick out all those Rakhains from Cox's bazaar and Potuakhali ASAP and throw them bay of bengal !

Bangladesh should kick out all those Rakhains from Cox's bazaar and Potuakhali ASAP and throw them bay of bengal !

Why's that? Do they live in ghettoes, not mix with the locals, start trouble and make land grabs? My guess would be no.

Why's that? Do they live in ghettoes, not mix with the locals, start trouble and make land grabs? My guess would be no.

Arakan is belongs to Bangladesh . Accept it first!

Arakan is belongs to Bangladesh . Accept it first!

And there we go. Underlying all this is this hilarious notion of imperialism. You are Bangladeshis. Just be thankful the Indians gave you a small tract of land to call your own and be quiet.

And there we go. Underlying all this is this hilarious notion of imperialism. You are Bangladeshis. Just be thankful the Indians gave you a small tract of land to call your own and be quiet.
Its you who are Indias lap dogs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom