What's new

BGB killed 4 Myanmar military members in response to unprovoked attack and killing 1 BGB member

In theory, you are correct. We need Burmese route to China and ASEAN. But, in reality, BD has been encountering many hurdles to any overtures it makes towards that reclusive Burma. That country's mindset is very difficult to guess. So far, it has been more troublesome than India. It is easier to understand Indian mindset, but difficult to understand a non-communicative and unfriendly Burma.

You are totally wrong. We are simple and we think simple. We just want to live in peace, you know, making money, going somewhere, eating good, believing whatever we believe in. These are all we want in life. We don't care who are making more money but we care for poor.
I don't blame you. Rohingya and your media make you believe in wrong direction.

You are totally wrong. We are simple and we think simple. We just want to live in peace, you know, making money, going somewhere, eating good, believing whatever we believe in. These are all we want in life. We don't care who are making more money but we care for poor.

That is why the whole country is virtually in civil war. Not a single minority or ethnic group is in peace with Bamar. :)

Rohingiya is a very small minority. Most countries even granted asylum more than that number in the last 1/2 century including Bangldesh. If you can not make peace with this tiny population (regardless where they came from or what they are) makes you unqualified to run a modern statehood. I am not sure if you yourself or your parents were a asylum seeker (like many of your coutnrymen) in UK too.

You are wrong about the intention of your govt. One example. Burma is selling gas to China, but it does not sell to BD although Arakan coast is near to pour land. Burma wants to sell gas to Inda by using our land, but it does not want the same gas to be sold to BD.

Forget about your misconception about Rohingyas. They have been living in an independent Arakan since 1413. Arakan became a part of Burma only in the early 19th century when the British Bengal govt decided to join Arakan with the British Burma for easy administration as Kolkata was too far from Arakan.

While Burma is now occupying Arakan, it says the native Muslims are foreigners in Arakan. Muslims are living there for 6 centuries, whereas Burma established itself in Arakan only 2 centuries before. Instead of believing in your propaganda, start learning the truth about the Arakanese Muslims.

That is why the whole country is virtually in civil war. Not a single minority or ethnic group is in peace with Bamar. :)

Rohingiya is a very small minority. Most countries even granted asylum more than that number in the last 1/2 century including Bangldesh. If you can not make peace with this tiny population (regardless where they came from or what they are) makes you unqualified to run a modern statehood. I am not sure if you yourself or your parents were a asylum seeker (like many of your coutnrymen) in UK too.

First of all, civil war begun because of English build sepreated arm groups in Burma. So when Burma got independence from British, English founded Arms groups didn't want to follow Japanese Founded Burma Military. Divide and Conquer worked.
In 1971 east Pakistan ( Now Bangladesh ) declared its independence from Pakistan. If India didn't invade and help, your country would be still under Pakistan and there would be one or more rebellion groups against Pakistan in your area. So try to understand.
Talking about Rohingya?
We will be okay if they don't find any trouble in where they live (in Myanmar). Normally, we Buddhist don't want to kill even an animal or an insect. They commit crime such as rape and then they killed their victims. Killing in their way of beheading is we couldn't bear the most. It is the worst of worst in every single Buddhist's eye. This is why residence of Rakhine people have lost their patient with Rohigya, because of beheading alive when they kill. We really hate this way of killing.
It might be related with their belief but I think they should give a little respect to the culture where they live in. Like when I am trying to eat pork in your home, you will surely not like me eating and you will gonna hit me badly. It is the same.

We have no problem to accept them as Myanmar citizens if they are eligible. No problem at all on this matter. But for them, being citizen is not enough. It is not exactly what they want. They are seeking to be one of the originated natives group of Myanmar Nationalities. That is a major problem. Their ambition is to get one of the native residence group of Myanmar first and later, they will be asking to have their own ruling land. This ambition does not come from the Rohingya residences in Rakhine state. It has made by some educated people who live in good countries like UK, USA and Canada but they make themselves as leaders of Rohingya. Those people have been guiding them what to do. So it is the big problem.

Last edited:
You are wrong about the intention of your govt. One example. Burma is selling gas to China, but it does not sell to BD although Arakan coast is near to pour land. Burma wants to sell gas to Inda by using our land, but it does not want the same gas to be sold to BD.

Forget about your misconception about Rohingyas. They have been living in an independent Arakan since 1413. Arakan became a part of Burma only in the early 19th century when the British Bengal govt decided to join Arakan with the British Burma for easy administration as Kolkata was too far from Arakan.

While Burma is now occupying Arakan, it says the native Muslims are foreigners in Arakan. Muslims are living there for 6 centuries, whereas Burma established itself in Arakan only 2 centuries before. Instead of believing in your propaganda, start learning the truth about the Arakanese Muslims.

May be Bangladesh didn't make the best offer. May be your country didn't have enough credibility for long term purchase. Come on Man. This is business. You made good offer and you will get the deal.
Don't put the blame on Burma.
Rakhine King Min Saw Mon did seek army assistance from Sultan of Bengal in 1430 because he lost his war with Ava Crown MinYeKyawSwar. He was one of Bengal army in that era till 1433. In 1437, his descendants paid back to Bengal by occuping Ramu and Chittagong in 1459. That's why originated Bangladesh people have been living in Myanmar everywhere mostly in Rakhine. Rohingya should be one of your people. Not ours. I know about Rakhine people. They don't want to mix their blood even with Bamar and other ethnic group. So they know very well about their land.
Moreover, those Rohingya people did unforgiven move in 1941. They had killed ten of thousand of Rakhine people during WWII. The hate between those two ethnic group begun from of it. We, Bamar, can't do anything about it. Fate happened. Umm?

Last edited:
Thanks for you info. It is true that your country needs an open route to connect with east since there are more opportunities if you do business with east than your west. You can purchase product of China and ofThailand, (and may be Myanmar also will tun into better situations in economics) with lower cost and hopefully china bring their factories into your country giving more jobs.
But a problem exists. It is Rohingya. I know now that Bangladeshi are not bad citizen but I also know that most of Myanmar people will not believe it.

Solving this Rohngya problem with Myanmar should be one of our first national strategic priority, but unfortunately we have an Indian puppet govt. in place, who is doing exactly the opposite, facilitating RSO terrorists from Bangladesh land. Whether they are actively supporting RSO at India's instruction or just plain incompetent, or looking the other way, it is too early to tell, although I have already taken a big stick and accused them of this, as when I see an opportunity to beat up this govt., I do not like to miss it.

As soon as we have a govt. that represents our majority people (90%), then we would like to see the following:
- a negotiation jointly sponsored by ASEAN, OIC, Myanmar and Bangladesh to find a solution for the Rohingya issue
- under a negotiated deal, Rohingya could be repatriated to many Muslim countries around the world who are willing to take them, including a major part of them in Bangladesh
- in return Bangladesh would seek:
* Myanmar cooperation and support for inclusion of Bangladesh into ASEAN, if and when Bangladesh decides to apply and become a member of ASEAN
* transit privilege to China, Thailand and Laos via Myanmar road/rail link through Myanmar-Bangladesh border
* preferential trade privilege under a bilateral arrangement and later under ASEAN, if Bangladesh becomes a member

Bangladesh also may give Naval base rights to China if they are interested, and we will ask Myanmar's consent as well in this regard:
Adding a pearl: China looks for a naval base in Bangladesh

I personally believe the US pivot to Asia is already a failure and it will not fly. You will find my reasoning in these posts:
Who will Win in a BD - Myanmar Naval War? | Page 20
Abe's Strategy: Rearrange Region's Power Balance | Page 14

So considering the future I have outlined in these posts, all countries in South East Asia, as well as Bangladesh, will have the opportunity to build an integrated economy with China as the core (Japan and South Korea may join in this core later). That should be all of our focus, instead of petty fighting instigated by powers who want to create a division and keep us all poor and underdeveloped. Note that India already has a big population and economy, so integrating with others is not so vital for them. The West also has NAFTA, EU and NATO, everything else for them is not really vital or necessary, just icing on the cake. But for us in Asia, an integrated economy under a mutual security structure led by China is critical to all of our future well being.

Solving this Rohngya problem with Myanmar should be one of our first national strategic priority, but unfortunately we have an Indian puppet govt. in place, who is doing exactly the opposite, facilitating RSO terrorists from Bangladesh land. Whether they are actively supporting RSO at India's instruction or just plain incompetent, or looking the other way, it is too early to tell, although I have already taken a big stick and accused them of this, as when I see an opportunity to beat up this govt., I do not like to miss it.

As soon as we have a govt. that represents our majority people (90%), then we would like to see the following:
- a negotiation jointly sponsored by ASEAN, OIC, Myanmar and Bangladesh to find a solution for the Rohingya issue
- under a negotiated deal, Rohingya could be repatriated to many Muslim countries around the world who are willing to take them, including a major part of them in Bangladesh
- in return Bangladesh would seek:
* Myanmar cooperation and support for inclusion of Bangladesh into ASEAN, if and when Bangladesh decides to apply and become a member of ASEAN
* transit privilege to China, Thailand and Laos via Myanmar road/rail link through Myanmar-Bangladesh border
* preferential trade privilege under a bilateral arrangement and later under ASEAN, if Bangladesh becomes a member

Bangladesh also may give Naval base rights to China if they are interested, and we will ask Myanmar's consent as well in this regard:
Adding a pearl: China looks for a naval base in Bangladesh

I personally believe the US pivot to Asia is already a failure and it will not fly. You will find my reasoning in these posts:
Who will Win in a BD - Myanmar Naval War? | Page 20
Abe's Strategy: Rearrange Region's Power Balance | Page 14

So considering the future I have outlined in these posts, all countries in South East Asia, as well as Bangladesh, will have the opportunity to build an integrated economy with China as the core (Japan and South Korea may join in this core later). That should be all of our focus, instead of petty fighting instigated by powers who want to create a division and keep us all poor and underdeveloped. Note that India already has a big population and economy, so integrating with others is not so vital for them. The West also has NAFTA, EU and NATO, everything else for them is not really vital or necessary, just icing on the cake. But for us in Asia, an integrated economy under a mutual security structure led by China is critical to all of our future well being.

Citizen of Myanmar, We all like to see the whole world in peace. I wish your saying happens so soon. I personally can give a pity on those jungle living Rohingya people. They are so poor and so uneducated. They shouldn't be a problem if they behave good. But in the point of view of their land sharing Rakhine people, they can't be trusted to live together in peace.

Last edited:
Citizen of Myanmar, We all like to see the whole world in peace. I wish your saying happen soon. I personally can give a pity on those jungle living Rohingya people. They are so poor and so uneducated. They shouldn't be a problem if they behave good. But in the point of view of their land sharing Rakhine people, they can't be trusted to live together in peace.

Don't worry, just give it a little time. All of us together will figure out a solution to this problem, it is not insurmountable. If it is not possible for them to live there, there should be a way to find other places for them to live. Both Bangladesh and Myanmar have much bigger fish to fry than to get bogged down and get stuck with this one problem.

First of all, civil war begun because of English build sepreated arm groups in Burma. So when Burma got independence from British, English founded Arms groups didn't want to follow Japanese Founded Burma Military. Divide and Conquer worked.
In 1973 east Pakistan ( Now Bangladesh ) declared its independence from Pakistan. If India didn't invade and help, your country would be still under Pakistan and there would be one or more rebellion groups against Pakistan in your area. So try to understand.

Never mind. Whole world moved on and you are still languishing on 70 years old bull$hit. Its your problem not british problem.
Try something better next time.

Talking about Rohingya?

We will be okay if they don't find any trouble in where they live (in Myanmar). Normally, we Buddhist don't want to kill even an animal or an insect. They commit crime such as rape and then they killed their victims. Killing in their way of beheading is that we couldn't bear. It is the worst of worst in Buddhism. This is why resident Rakhine people have lost their patient with them, because of beheading alive when they kill. We really hate that method of killing.
It might be related with their belief but I think they should give a little respect to the culture where they live in. Like if I try to eat pork in your home, you will surely not like it and you will gonna hit me badly. It is the same.

We have no problem to accept them as Myanmar citizens if they are eligible. No problem at all on this matter. But for them, being citizen is not enough. They are seeking to be one of the originally natives group of Myanmar Nationalities. That is a major problem. Their ambition is to get one of the native residence group of Myanmar first and later, they will be asking to have their own ruling land. This ambition does not come from the Rohingya residences in Rakhine state. It has made by some educated people who live in good countries like UK, USA and Canada but they make themselves as leaders of Rohingya. Those people have been guiding them what to do. So it is the big problem.

So you have a Rohingiya rape problem? You dont rape?
Seems like you even use your monestary to rape Rohingiya women.
Myanmar Military Gang-Rape Rohingya Woman in Buthidaung | Rohingya Vision TV
Reports of Rape On the Rise in Burma

Rape in Kachin State, Burma - TIME
Stop Rape in Burma - The International Campaign to Stop Rape & Gender Violence in Conflict
Myanmar still uses rape as weapon of war - women's group| Reuters
BBC News - Burma military 'using rape as weapon'

So you dont even like Rohingya of killing and beheading animals for eating as you buddhist dont even touch a fly.

Rangoon meat market seems thriving.
clear-24f1b1f9614bdeeb1c30a4aa48f963d0.gif
MeatMarket2-Yangon.jpg

images

theingyi-zei-market-26.jpg

Dont live in fools paradise. Dont utter word which you cant substantiate. There are crimes and criminals in every community which does not make them any less citizen. Besides living as a marginalized community denied of every civil rights makes them vulnerable and backward which in turn produce crimes. You must solve the issues with Rohingyas and you got to understand, even though they are small minority in Burma but they have a huge community to back them up from outside and not a good thing for Burma.

May be Bangladesh didn't make the best offer. May be your country didn't have enough credibility for long term purchase. Come on Man. This is business. You made good offer and you will get the deal.
Don't put the blame on Burma.
Rakhine King Min Saw Mon did seek army assistance from Sultan of Bengal in 1430 because he lost his war with Ava Crown MinYeKyawSwar. He was one of Bengal army in that era till 1433. In 1437, his descendants paid back to Bengal by occuping Ramu and Chittagong in 1459. That's why originated Bangladesh people have been living in Myanmar everywhere mostly in Rakhine. Rohingya should be one of your people. Not ours. I know about Rakhine people. They don't want to mix their blood even with Bamar and other ethnic group. So they know very well about their land.
Moreover, those Rohingya people did unforgiven move in 1941. They had killed ten of thousand of Rakhine people during WWII. The hate between those two ethnic group begun from of it. We, Bamar, can't do anything about it. Fate happened. Umm?

1. You know you are right about our kinship with Rohingyas. Southern and Eastern BD is in fact Northern Arakan annexed by Mughal Gov Shayesta Khan.Burmese invaders need to go back to their country, Burma.Then N Arakan will rejoin with Arakan forming a part of Greater BD.

2.Fyi, the Buddhist Rakhines hate the Burmese more than the Rohingya Muslims. The Rakhines know there will be no peace in their land till the Mahamuni statue of Buddha is retrieved from the Burmese looters.

Never mind. Whole world moved on and you are still languishing on 70 years old bull$hit. Its your problem not british problem.
Try something better next time.

So you have a Rohingiya rape problem? You dont rape?
Seems like you even use your monestary to rape Rohingiya women.

Dont live in fools paradise. Dont utter word which you cant substantiate. There are crimes and criminals in every community which does not make them any less citizen. Besides living as a marginalized community denied of every civil rights makes them vulnerable and backward which in turn produce crimes. You must solve the issues with Rohingyas and you got to understand, even though they are small minority in Burma but they have a huge community to back them up from outside and not a good thing for Burma.

You just never try to understand others. Let it be. You will never try to understand and you just want to live on your thought. May be always swimming in mostly lies and rumors. So I don't give you any damn from now on.

Just wanted to ask you one thing and answer me straight. Some one is trying to kill you now and you have only two options.
(1) killer will use his gun to kill you.
(2) killer will use his knife to behead you.
Alright. Which one you would beg him to kill you.
Please choose one of these two question. Straight and simple.
If It were me, I would beg the killer to use his gun when you choose option 2 to give him some honor.

Last edited:
Did he die on his honor? Didn't he? That is a point for being a man. Actually he was hit by shells of cannon but you could say like it was used like a sniper in that era. English or whoever gave that idea of killing is a shame in battle. Thank you.

Since the ALI sniper had belonged to the Kaman Muslim community of Arakan, various reports have said he was killed by artillery fire.The literal meaning of Kaman is a cannon.

@Bandula asad71 is a respected retired Armed forces senior officer. Hope you understand that his stand on this issue is different from my and idune's opinion. There are many others here, each have their own unique views. Normally we do not see too many Myanmar posters here, so whenever someone shows up, looks like they try to blow steam with them (venting frustration about Rohingya situation). Please take it in strides and please do not take it too seriously.

What I mentioned to you is what matters, where the interest of both people of Myanmar and Bangladesh intersect, and then we can build from that beginning.

Back
Top Bottom