What's new

BGB killed 4 Myanmar military members in response to unprovoked attack and killing 1 BGB member

all are soldiers but with different name for different roles and no, should not have same equipment because their role are different.
talking about equipment like this ?
View attachment 33677
Well, i am saying tye basic equipments like a bullet proof what is necessary. War is not a fight between 100 to 100 men with the best equipments. For a photo, for a show, for a few hundred men out of thirty thousand, the best equipments can be seen. But the reality is do they really use in the action.

Last edited:
Well, i am saying tye basic equipments like a bullet proof what is necessary.War is not a fight between 100 to 100 men with the best equipments. For a photo, for a show, for a few hundred men out of thirty thousand, the best equipments can be seen. But the reality is do they really use in the action.
yes they use, now happy ? :meeting:

@Mockingjay asad71 has some personal issues about Myanmar and Rohingya. BDforever is pro-India Awami League supporter, so he is looking after India's interest rather than that of Bangladesh. @idune is one of the few who has a grasp of our national interest. There are also a whole bunch of clueless folks here who are emotional and don't know what they are talking about.

India is our eternal enemy, so by necessity we cannot screw up with our only escape route Myanmar, which gives us access to South East Asia and China, just think about this and the fact that India wants to close this escape route for us and box us in from all sides, that will give you an idea what we are dealing with here.

1.BGP troopers are Lunting personnel. The officers are retired army officers.However, at this instant Burma has deployed infantry battalions wearing BGP uniform.

2.Burma has a ragtag army without any logistics support chain.Infantry battalions normally have an authorized strength of about 500 personnel. But on ground this is often 200 men - many child soldiers. Poorly equipped. Till recently the only infantry mortars were 600 MM Chinese. Now they have acquired 81 MMs, but only six in a battalion manned by a section of 11 men only.

3. If war is forced on BD just now, Burma will be routed in no time.

Dream on it asad71. It will never happen in reality. So why don't you just go get this dream on your sleep. Good luck.

Dream on it asad71. It will never happen in reality. So why don't you just go get this dream on your sleep. Good luck.

Remember what happened to Maha Bandula in reality? He was killed by a sniper in ALI (Arakan Light Infantry) which was a regiment the English Co had raised with Arakanese and Monipuris.

What i can see now is you r trying to convince this new is correct without any proper sources or evidances. So that i will say, you will feel better for saying.. *yay we kill them back.. whatever it is a fake news or not. You wont care.. you will Try to spread the news as much as you can, make it and feel it as the true story and enjoy your life within the lies. If you come up with the source like bd24news, i will accept that was correct.

After reading your worthless posts, it seems you are pretending to be an analyst of many disciplines including a military one. So, what is your point here? Why do you keep on arguing about something very meaningless. Why do you try to justify your troops' unjustified and unprovoked firing that killed our troop. Here you are talking about photo shopping!!!!

@Mockingjay asad71 has some personal issues about Myanmar and Rohingya. BDforever is pro-India Awami League supporter, so he is looking after India's interest rather than that of Bangladesh. @idune is one of the few who has a grasp of our national interest. There are also a whole bunch of clueless folks here who are emotional and don't know what they are talking about.

India is our eternal enemy, so by necessity we cannot screw up with our only escape route Myanmar, which gives us access to South East Asia and China, just think about this and the fact that India wants to close this escape route for us and box us in from all sides, that will give you an idea what we are dealing with here.
hahaha!

:D what a shitty way to divert the topic

Thanks for you info. It is true that your country needs an open route to connect with east since there are more opportunities if you do business with east than your west. You can purchase product of China and ofThailand, (and may be Myanmar also will tun into better situations in economics) with lower cost and hopefully china bring their factories into your country giving more jobs.
But a problem exists. It is Rohingya. I know now that Bangladeshi are not bad citizen but I also know that most of Myanmar people will not believe it.

Guys,I think Bangladesh and Myanmar should be friends,if Bangladesh want land route to China and ASEAN countries,you should go through Myanmar land,and I think it's very important for Bangladesh to have land route link China and ASEAN countries.And do you think Myanmar will threat your independent,control your enconemy?
In theory, you are correct. We need Burmese route to China and ASEAN. But, in reality, BD has been encountering many hurdles to any overtures it makes towards that reclusive Burma. That country's mindset is very difficult to guess. So far, it has been more troublesome than India. It is easier to understand Indian mindset, but difficult to understand a non-communicative and unfriendly Burma.

Remember what happened to Maha Bandula in reality? He was killed by a sniper in ALI (Arakan Light Infantry) which was a regiment the English Co had raised with Arakanese and Monipuris.

Did he die on his honor? Didn't he? That is a point for being a man. Actually he was hit by shells of cannon but you could say like it was used like a sniper in that era. English or whoever gave that idea of killing is a shame in battle. Thank you.

Fight takes place between bangladesh and burma, Blame India

#Lungi Logic

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom