What's new

BGB killed 4 Myanmar military members in response to unprovoked attack and killing 1 BGB member

What i can see now is you r trying to convince this new is correct without any proper sources or evidances. So that i will say, you will feel better for saying.. *yay we kill them back.. whatever it is a fake news or not. You wont care.. you will Try to spread the news as much as you can, make it and feel it as the true story and enjoy your life within the lies. If you come up with the source like bd24news, i will accept that was correct.

Lol..bdnews guys are more adept at nourishing people's idiocy.

I also think so. But just want to mention- This news was first published by Newsevent24, followed by Nayadiganta. Both are pro jamati and have closer relation with Rohingya informers but not Govt . If the news is fake, then the Govt purposely fed it to anti Govt. media to make it credible.

Maybe. But it doesn't have to be the govt. The military may lie too. We are ready to believe such news. We are in the habit of underestimating the Burmese.

@Mockingjay

water under the bridge, there is not much can be done on tragic incident that happened in Bangladesh-Myanmar border. But what can be done NOW is something any responsible and pragmatic state would focus on:

1) do a joint investigation on what took place.
2) make recommendation how to avoid such incidents in future.
3) increase communication and interaction btw Bangladesh and Myanmar at all levels, political, govt and at forces in the border.
4) move on to what is critical for enhancing relation between two countries that benefit people of both countries
5) Beware of indian design and plan to sour relation between Myanmar and Bangladesh.

Now question is, IF Myanmar is ready to move on that direction? Because, despite two protest notes, current regime in Bangladesh willing to move forward.

Less than 0.1% of the then population would have accepted your political propaganda against BD gaining independence from a far away country. It was not India that instigated any discontent. It was the population here who opposed people like you. So, no wonder some of you are being hanged by BD for acting against the independence and killing and raping non-Muslims.

Anti-BD guys like you are again active against the country when Burma attacks and kill our BGB troops. Your time may be nearing.

Bangladeshi's have seen what they got from Indian helped "independence" since 1971, they have become slaves of India and Indian agents like you. So going forward the day is not far off when Indian agents like you will be hanging from nearest trees and lamp posts. Its not a matter of if but when. Your days of fooling people with deception and Indian propaganda is over unfortunately.

Bangladeshi's have seen what they got from Indian helped "independence" since 1971, they have become slaves of India and Indian agents like you. So going forward the day is not far off when Indian agents like you will be hanging from nearest trees and lamp posts. Its not a matter of if but when. Your days of fooling people with deception and Indian propaganda is over unfortunately.

Maan... you are too extreme. How old r u?

This is a fake one which will make you guys feel better. I found nothing about this news on the internet. no reliable source report about it. Also, No report from burmese side. Btw, myanmar soilders are with bullet proof armour and halmet but some of your soilder does not even has a halmet to wear, how come your soilder are better¿

1.BGP troopers are Lunting personnel. The officers are retired army officers.However, at this instant Burma has deployed infantry battalions wearing BGP uniform.

2.Burma has a ragtag army without any logistics support chain.Infantry battalions normally have an authorized strength of about 500 personnel. But on ground this is often 200 men - many child soldiers. Poorly equipped. Till recently the only infantry mortars were 600 MM Chinese. Now they have acquired 81 MMs, but only six in a battalion manned by a section of 11 men only.

3. If war is forced on BD just now, Burma will be routed in no time.

Of
The news can only be verified if your army release a press note admitting it.
Do you have any previous history where your Army doehat on their own?
Course, since 2005, military, also gov strated to relese news and info what going on with frontline.. but thi is not subject abouti am saying. I said you r are making a fake news for revengue.. and i am not asking the sources from myanmar side . I am asking, any reliable sources even from bd side will be acceptable.

Lol..bdnews guys are more adept at nourishing people's idiocy.
Hmm. I am not sure. I only know bd24 for bd news.. i just wanted to pointed out a media which has reputation.

Hi
@Mockingjay

water under the bridge, there is not much can be done on tragic incident that happened in Bangladesh-Myanmar border. But what can be done NOW is something any responsible and pragmatic state would focus on:

1) do a joint investigation on what took place.
2) make recommendation how to avoid such incidents in future.
3) increase communication and interaction btw Bangladesh and Myanmar at all levels, political, govt and at forces in the border.
4) move on to what is critical for enhancing relation between two countries that benefit people of both countries
5) Beware of indian design and plan to sour relation between Myanmar and Bangladesh.

Now question is, IF Myanmar is ready to move on that direction? Because, despite two protest notes, current regime in Bangladesh willing to move forward.
Hi idune, it is true, there is nth we can do now. It is always nice to see such a posts. Some just tried to insult our country but your post is very mature and it is what we need now. Hope the both militaries has the positive directions and actions in the future.

Maan... you are too extreme. How old r u?
its not about being extreme. He does not believe in most of the things he says. And he is a smart guy. He should be politician but bd politics is bit too messy (has life threat).
what about Mr Professional, he must be 50+, tells blatant lie like a ordinary sepoy.

Yes,
1.BGP troopers are Lunting personnel. The officers are ret:-) ired army officers.However, at this instant Burma has deployed infantry battalions wearing BGP uniform.

2.Burma has a ragtag army without any logistics support chain.Infantry battalions normally have an authorized strength of about 500 personnel. But on ground this is often 200 men - many child soldiers. Poorly equipped. Till recently the only infantry mortars were 600 MM Chinese. Now they have acquired 81 MMs, but only six in a battalion manned by a section of 11 men only.

3. If war is forced on BD just now, Burma will be routed in no time.
You r saying the siturstion before 2000. I only see the evidances. You can see in the photo who is better equipped. Soneone said bd soilders are border guard not soilders. For me,there is no different for someone who risk their life for a country, should have the same equipments and facilities.

Yes,

You r saying the siturstion before 2000. I only see the evidances. You can see in the photo who is better equipped. Soneone said bd soilders are border guard not soilders. For me,there is no different for someone who risk their life for a country, should have the same equipments and facilities.
all are soldiers but with different name for different roles and no, should not have same equipment because their role are different.
talking about equipment like this ?
10299964_826960287334100_2906875411153006147_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom