What's new

BGB killed 4 Myanmar military members in response to unprovoked attack and killing 1 BGB member

Group who announced themslve as RSO arresting Members of Myanmar Engineering Solider in Bangladesh side when they were fixing border fence. (please see uniform in picture.)
that is not yellow dress :D anyway i told you they do not have any permanent base position in BD or burma, they move here and there. so you need to me co-operation with BGB

Not my numbers. The numbers came from a BD military site on Facebook.
BD military do not have any official facebook site

We can not provide you any more picture only to show respect to our fallen man. You have to understand the cultural and religious background of our country. Our soldier and the whole country stood behind the dead men, thats enough to prove that this person is BGB and wearing a BGB dress.

Well, Let yourself compare military boots color on BGB members with boot on the dead body. I am sorry that I had to download this picture because I can't show the link yet. I will not misuse this picture.

Attachments

• gallery_1_639_4099.jpg
    gallery_1_639_4099.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 80
  • 10257863_750469008339392_2676295307569559280_o.jpg
    10257863_750469008339392_2676295307569559280_o.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 71
that is not yellow dress :D anyway i told you they do not have any permanent base position in BD or burma, they move here and there. so you need to me co-operation with BGB

BD military do not have any official facebook site

Unofficial site run by some BD military enthusiasts. The earlier figures appear from 2000.

Well, Let yourself compare military boots color on BGB members with boot on the dead body. I am sorry that I had to download this picture because I can't show the link yet. I will not misuse this picture.
what about pant ? :azn:

These figures appear more accurate -

Bangladesh Military Strength
do not even think about that site, that is worse site. they even rank repal , bhutan military strength above BD :lol:

Okay so where can we get more accurate figures and comparisons?
you will not get from one source, you will have study in whole internet as doing PhD like me :P

here is good source about army size :
Bangladesh troops lead global peacekeeping - Features - Al Jazeera English

It was clearly not as dark as BGB members. And it was flooded with blood. So you could misjudge on that. :)
even if you deny that he is not BGB member, you will have to admit that the dead person is not wearing yellow uniform which your government claimed :D

Aaaarggghhhh ! :pissed:

Its alright I forgive you East Pakistani ! :D
did i tell that i visited Gulmerg which you can not visit ?:laughcry:

Last edited:
you will not get from one source, you will have study in whole internet as doing PhD like me

Even if you deny that he is not BGB member, you will have to admit that the dead person is not wearing yellow uniform which your government claimed

He may be BGB member or may also be related with member of RSO group, he was believed to be members of RSO group to Myanmar Border Guards who were on alert near 52. I believe that they had checked army badge on his arms and found none on him. So BGP fired and he died. It may be misunderstanding or may not. It doesn't matter now. He was already dead. I am sorry to his beloved family for great loss of him. RSO or not, a life is meant to be respectful.
Anyway, It was good time sharing news with you. Hope to see you somewhere again.

He may be BGB member or may also be related with member of RSO group, he was believed to be members of RSO group to Myanmar Border Guards who were on alert near 52. I believe that they had checked army badge on his arms and found none on him. So BGP fired and he died. It may be misunderstanding or may not. It doesn't matter now. He was already dead. I am sorry to his beloved family for great loss of him. RSO or not, a life is meant to be respectful.
Anyway, It was good time sharing news with you. Hope to see you somewhere again.
i hope we will discuss again in future :D

Not my numbers. The numbers came from a BD military site on Facebook.
Than they need to get updated because whole world agrees Bangladesh Army is above 300000 right now and according to @BDforever by 2020 Bangladesh plans to increase Army to 400000

Are you sure that India has been controlling Bangladesh gov as puppet. This is the first time I have heard of it but I can't believe it. Sorry sir. I believe now running Bangladesh gov can give its citizens more democracy than its against party.
Any way, we want to live peace with our neighbors. We don't want any kinds of trouble with anyone but sometime, stupid things happen.

100% Bangladeshi's know it. Bangladesh is a big jail now with Indian pet thugs in current govt. guarding that jail. If you have time, hang around here and have conversations with people here. Indians and pro-India thug supporters will of course try to deny and give you a different story. But if you spend time here and if you have sources close to Myanmar intelligence, you can match the info and see who is correct and who is telling you the truth.

You guys need to have better info about what is going on in a neighbor country, because it will affect you as well. What you just told me about your impression that current govt. will be able to give us better democracy than opposition reflects very poorly on where you are getting your info about Bangladesh.

And if you are thinking about the posters that were commenting about my age, just look at how many positive ratings (+ ratings) I have compared to them, that should give you some idea about who is more credible. I don't know why some of these people are after me, but I speak what I feel is right, I guess it does not match with their personal views or interest sometimes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom