What's new

BGB killed 4 Myanmar military members in response to unprovoked attack and killing 1 BGB member

When you got an Indian puppet running Bangladesh, you have got to take responsibility for all their actions. How do we know they are not working at Delhi's instruction to instigate a war between Myanmar and Bangladesh?

You chose BNP earlier didn't you? Then what is stopping you from choosing them again? Is our army entering your country and threatening you to vote for Hasina?

No.

Therefore, keep your focus on that side of the border.

We are having enough troubles of our own.

BTW, Myanmar is emerging to be a strong regional friend and partner in the region for us. They are a part of an Indo-Burmese-Thai-Viet-Japanese initiative to connect Nha Thrang to Sittwe to Vishakhapatnam ports as a trade corridor.

Why the hell would we want to attack them? They are peaceful, have no border problems with us and are quiet, happy living their own lives.

If you had an iota of sense, you will know that we will do everything to strengthen our ties with them, not attack them using Bangladesh.

Without India they would be dead long ago.

You are panicking for no reason. Vote your darlings BNP to power if you love them so much.

But before that you should trust your own democratic institution rather than letting Army mutiny.

You chose BNP earlier didn't you? Then what is stopping you from choosing them again? Is our army entering your country and threatening you to vote for Hasina?

No.

Therefore, keep your focus on that side of the border.

We are having enough troubles of our own.

BTW, Myanmar is emerging to be a strong regional friend and partner in the region for us. They are a part of an Indo-Burmese-Thai-Viet-Japanese initiative to connect Nha Thrang to Sittwe to Vishakhapatnam ports as a trade corridor.

Why the hell would we want to attack them? They are peaceful, have no border problems with us and are quiet, happy living their own lives.

If you had an iota of sense, you will know that we will do everything to strengthen our ties with them, not attack them using Bangladesh.

You are panicking for no reason. Vote your darlings BNP to power if you love them so much.

But before that you should trust your own democratic institution rather than letting Army mutiny.

Your words have zero credibility. India installed Awami League in power by force of arms, do you want to deny it?

So it is very likely India is involved in this incident. RAWami League does not raise a finger without getting ok from Delhi. My guess would be that BGB under instruction from RAW attacked Myanmar BGP to instigate war hysteria on both sides, but unfortunately got caught, now we know this was not RSO, but BGB in yellow uniform, as Myanmar posters just informed us.

60 arms uniforms ambushed on 7 BGP members of Myanmar patrol.
Here the deal. Prove your saying on yellow uniform which later turned out dead man of BGB with BGB uniform. Please show me pictures as proof.
And please note that Myanmar BGP killed only one officer. Not two. So where is another uniform member in your side? Hiding?
we got one body, ask your authority to show yellow dress :lol:

now this is the proof
Nakhyanchhary_BGB_bg_167622759.jpg

gallery_1_639_4099.jpg

Your words have zero credibility. India installed Awami League in power by force of arms, do you want to deny it?

In 71? Yes, we did. What choice did you have? The bloody Razakars who were murdering minorities and sending every single Bangladeshi running into our borders in droves?

But after 71, how many years and how many elections have gone? What were you doing till then? Sleeping?

So it is very likely India is involved in this incident. RAWami League does not raise a finger without getting ok from Delhi. My guess would be that BGB under instruction from RAW attacked Myanmar BGP to instigate war hysteria on both sides, but unfortunately got caught, now we know this was not RSO, but BGB in yellow uniform, as Myanmar posters just informed us.

I like the way you think. You should write a movie script.

In 71? Yes, we did. What choice did you have? The bloody Razakars who were murdering minorities and sending every single Bangladeshi running into our borders in droves?

But after 71, how many years and how many elections have gone? What were you doing till then? Sleeping?

I like the way you think. You should write a movie script.

There is no need trying to deny what India is doing in Bangladesh. It is our country, we know what is happening in that country, we have friends and relatives there, you don't. Like I said you have no idea what you are talking about.

Without India they would be dead long ago.
we got one body, ask your authority to show yellow dress :lol:

now this is the proof
pictures of men carrying dead officer's body

hahaha.. This is your proof. I am sorry. The dead body was covering up with Myanmar Military Ground sheet. How did you say what his uniform was BGB's uniform? Please find more proof. If BGB was so sure on his uniform, you guys would already have seen his dead body wearing BGB uniform both on TV every 15 minutes and on your media as well. You would not need too much time to find me proof. I am so sure of it.

hahaha.. This is your proof. I am sorry. The dead body was covering up with Myanmar Military Ground sheet. How did you say what his uniform was BGB's uniform? Please find more proof. If BGB was so sure on his uniform, you guys would already have seen his dead body wearing BGB uniform both on TV every 15 minutes and on your media as well. You would not need too much time to find me proof. I am so sure of it.

We never abandon our soldier who were fallen.
Last time, I remember your soldier's relative had to come to Dhaka crying looking for their sons who were missing in the border. We handed them over to Myanmar but Myanmar army could not tell those people where those soldiers are. We had to track them back. We even had to look for their arms which they lost in the jungle.

If you had two eyes beneath your forehead then you could had seen the uniform on the leg which are surely visible and matches the uniform of the standing BGB.

There is no need trying to deny what India is doing in Bangladesh. It is our country, we know what is happening in that country, we have friends and relatives there, you don't. Like I said you have no idea what you are talking about.

Are you sure that India has been controlling Bangladesh gov as puppet. This is the first time I have heard of it but I can't believe it. Sorry sir. I believe now running Bangladesh gov can give its citizens more democracy than its against party.
Any way, we want to live peace with our neighbors. We don't want any kinds of trouble with anyone but sometime, stupid things happen.

i see you have eye problem too LOL
you are saying the pant he was wear is not BGB's ? aaaaahahahaha
talking about news media ? shoot yourself, it is not Myanmar, it is BD. we are having live coverage in every half an hour since day 1 . LOL
we have very strong media coverage, the news about fire showed up within 10 mins of incident from border area.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

again see it

http://www.bdmilitary.com/forum/uploads/gallery/category_639/gallery_1_639_4099.jpg

We never abandon our soldier who were fallen.
Last time, I remember your soldier's relative had to come to Dhaka crying looking for their sons who were missing in the border. We handed them over to Myanmar but Myanmar army could not tell those people where those soldiers are. We had to track them back. We even had to look for their arms which they lost in the jungle.

If you had two eyes beneath your forehead then you could had seen the uniform on the leg which are surely visible and matches the uniform of the standing BGB.
Thanks for your hospitality. I know members of Myanmar government are stubborns and have no brain. But one thing we sure is that we don't lie. So please try to provide me with more clear picture. I am so sure that you would not be hard time to get the clear pictures if what your media said was right.

Thanks for your hospitality. I know members of Myanmar government are stubborns and have no brain. But one thing we sure is that we don't lie. So please try to provide me with more clear picture. I am so sure that you would not be hard time to get the clear pictures if what your media said was right.
we are not talking about your lie. we are talking about your government's lie. have a strong news media, no wonder your government do not support news media industry
i posted two pictures of dead body

We can not provide you any more picture only to show respect to our fallen man. You have to understand the cultural and religious background of our country. Our soldier and the whole country stood behind the dead men, thats enough to prove that this person is BGB and wearing a BGB dress.

i see you have eye problem too LOL
you are saying the pant he was wear is not BGB's ? aaaaahahahaha
talking about news media ? shoot yourself, it is not Myanmar, it is BD. we are having live coverage in every half an hour since day 1 . LOL
we have very strong media coverage, the news about fire showed up within 10 mins of incident from border area.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

again see it

Group who announced themslve as RSO arresting Members of Myanmar Engineering Solider in Bangladesh side when they were fixing border fence. (please see uniform in picture.)

Attachments

• 10372780_10202207432177470_8133443500880601888_n.jpg
    10372780_10202207432177470_8133443500880601888_n.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 83
Finally a strong response by you guys good Job this time next time when ever they attack you I hope they loose at least 10

Bangladesh Army alone is more than 300000 and add BGB they are around 70000 your numbers are wrong Sir

Not my numbers. The numbers came from a BD military site on Facebook.

Group who announced themslve as RSO arresting Members of Myanmar Engineering Solider in Bangladesh side when they were fixing border fence. (please see uniform in picture.)
They dont even look like Rohingya let alone BGB

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom