What's new

Betrayed, Arabized

And what about the 'monkey-aping' of Bollywood in Pakistan, or the West in India and Pakistan? Why is it just the Arab influences that concern some when it comes to harmless things like these 'tidbits'?

because once we question the ARBI-ISMS we will deduce that really we are hindu's, DONT YOU SEE? :)

He said Hindu India and all of us Hindus, how does that factually false information make a point?
What you claim I said is the 'factually false information' since I said nothing of the sort.

Read my post in the context it was posted in again.

and you are either unwilling or simply unable to come up with even a half-decent retort to what i said!!!

I am not into some 5th grade mud-slinging retorting contest here. You can find plenty around here to satisfy your banal need of being called degrading names and retorting back.

and you say ''arbi'' and ''Muslim'' and use the terms so loosely; as if to imply that all Muslims are Arabs and all Arabs are Muslim.

again, review my post and come up with a proper counter to it. Otherwise you're posts are just trolling and worthy only for the dustbin.
\
Ok genius a quick challenge for you, do a search and find me a single post where I mentioned arbi or Arab.

If you can't do it, no need to reply to my post and you can go back to your hole.

One must not also be Arab allergic and think everything is Arabization. A lot of Pakistanis frequent between Pakistan and the middle east. Ramadan Kareem is a highly marketed term used by all the big companies including the government. It just creeps in. It's not Arabization but generic globalization.

It's like I remember my very early interaction with Christians was exclusively with Indian Christians and the generic holiday wishes were Happy this and that. Especially Happy Christmas. A few years later Americans globalized "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year" and that was that, Christmas has always been Merry not Happy since then.

Americanization toh hum log sar jhuka ke Globalization ke naam pe Kabool karlete hain, lekin Arbion ki joon bhi reeng jaye toh khwamkha ke dramay.

Khuda Hafiz, Allah Hafiz... both are not Arabic goodbye terms. Ma salama is more common than anything else. Other Champions say Asalamalaykum even for goodbyes. Jo marzi kaho, I say tokne wala kasoor waar hai, bolne wala nahi.

Infact, the Omani arabs say ' Ya Allah' instead of Allah Hafiz or ma salama

Ok so the kill kafir and go to djannat, do jihad and go to djannat, have as many wives as you feel, behead the blasphemors, chop off hands of petty thieves, keep women in strict hijab, not listening to music, nor flying kites, nor being able to make painting, etc are much better???

Those arabis still do the same jahhaleyya even now. Where have they evolved since then?

Only difference is that sane people from other places adapted (or were coerced to adapt) these arabi traits and aped and monkey-copied the barbarism and same jahelya practices to their own land. Vegetarians became animal slaughtering flesh-eaters. The land of knowledge taxila and indus valley (now pakistan) has become breeding ground for eager momins, ready to blow themselves up for in the name of barbaric doctrinal propositions, propagated by the arabi (foreign) religion

In any given day, the percentage of looters, murderers, rapists are far less than in your country. The percentage of Islamic nutjobs are far less in their countries than yours. There's plenty wrong with all societies including Arabs and then some, but lets not just make up random stuff, it just shows your ignorance and that of the well you live in.

Radicalization may have at some point in time emerged out of Arab lands, but make no mistake about it, its real monstrosity exists now out of the Middle East. One fine discussion we had on the Burkha. Arab girls wear the Burkha as a trench coat and its open from the front (fully clothed woman underneath of course), Pakistanis however are finding imaginary verses from the Quran that mandate the Burkha.

because once we question the ARBI-ISMS we will deduce that really we are hindu's, DONT YOU SEE? :)
It really is one side trying to IMPOSE their beliefs on another, since they perceive the OTHER side as trying to IMPOSE their beliefs on them .....

Ideally, so long as no coercion is involved (and I am not referring to social coercion/peer pressure type coercion, since that is human nature for the most part), both sides should be able to advocate in favor of their beliefs (without denigrating the other) and the 'sheep' will follow whatever floats their boat.

Pakistan's 'indigenous culture' is not some 'infallible truth' that must be adhered to, and neither is Western or Arab culture - people will gravitate towards whatever they feel comfortable with.

For all this long debate, one must keep in mind that ALL cultures are NEVER static, but continue to evolve and change and metamorphose.

Pakistan , Islamic Republic of Pakistan I might add is a Muslim nuclear nation.

And we follow the teachings of Mohammad

Arab culture is is not in Pakistan here is how.....

a) In our weddings do you see our brides wearing white or red ?
b) In our weddings do you see a different atmosphere ? Yes we do separate feeling
c) Pakistanis do not think its cool to take their Jeep and go and have a party in desert
d) Pakistanis do not , eat a goat from one gigantic plate and we are talking a big goat roasted
e) Pakistanis do not necessarily wear same attire as its popular in arab lands some try but they can't get it right
f) You don't see Arab wearing Shalwar Qamis

So in essence , we really are not inheriting the culture that is Arabic culture

What we are getting is Faith - , religion which is same 100% and ideology in life

But I don't see any reason why we should not learn Arabic , and why can't we even dress similarly we wear jeans and shirts like Europeans lol ....whats so wrong about being Arabic influenced

We have about 1000 years + living with Indian culture so we have been influenced by Indians and that is just natural process of life but if we pick up some habits form Arabs its normal

It is completely natural for people to adapt to each other's culture 100% natural provided they are with in same acceptable level of religious tolorence

The Pakistani Culture itself is a derivative of Persian , Indian , Arab and perhaps Afghanisatan/Paktoon regions and this is 100% natural now we have given birth to a unique identity which we call as Pakistani Culture

Bruce Lee says ....

"Don't flow against the river , let the river guide to where you want to go , be water which adapts to which ever form its put in when put in glass take shape of glass, when put in lota take shape of lota ... BE WATER ... BE WATER MY FRIEND"

oldie1.jpg

Here it comes, AzAd (R3, too bad, huh?)

Uber Muzloum Salman, has pointed out that Islam since it's advent in Arabia, has killed culture and replaced the content of culture, with itself, what Salman call Islam - -and since Islamization in Pakistan equals arabization, as Pakistan is "islamized", it is "arabized" -- Now I have not problem with this explanation from Salman, as it goes to add weight tot he contention that Pakistan is becoming arabized, even as it is being "islamized", if you will --- You make valid points about Weding ceremonies and such - but of course it is interesting that in arabia itself, in society, the attire of choice for the bride is a western wedding dress - and this confirms my point that culture finds a way to express itself no matter how much repression one employs against it.

Asim Aquil
Khada hafiz the same as Allah Hafiz ?? If it is, then why the need for Allah hafiz, if not for arabization?
? -

For all this long debate, one must keep in mind that ALL cultures are NEVER static, but continue to evolve and change and metamorphose.

Indeed - I said that, like, 20 pages ago ... :D

This whole 'anti-Arabization' campaign is just another version of the 'anti-Westernization' campaign by the religious Mullahs - that is, a campaign against something one side or the other disagrees with, and is willing to denigrate and abuse another entire culture and peoples over in order to 'win'.

Now we have 'liberal Mullah's' joining the ideological fray!

May Allah/Khuda/God/Bhagwan save Pakistan/Land of the Pure/أرض الصرفة from all types of 'Mullah's' :D

Ok so the kill kafir and go to djannat, do jihad and go to djannat, have as many wives as you feel, behead the blasphemors, chop off hands of petty thieves, keep women in strict hijab, not listening to music, nor flying kites, nor being able to make painting, etc are much better???

Those arabis still do the same jahhaleyya even now. Where have they evolved since then?

Only difference is that sane people from other places adapted (or were coerced to adapt) these arabi traits and aped and monkey-copied the barbarism and same jahelya practices to their own land. Vegetarians became animal slaughtering flesh-eaters. The land of knowledge taxila and indus valley (now pakistan) has become breeding ground for eager momins, ready to blow themselves up for in the name of barbaric doctrinal propositions, propagated by the arabi (foreign) religion

It is just so convenient to paint a barbaric picture of pre-Islam Arab. Are there any neutral sources for this picture? No!

What we know for a fact is this: Women used to run businesses (Mohammed's wife is an example) and employ men. People used to adapt children and treat them as their own, women were free to go out of their homes with a "namehraan" if they chose to and not worry about being beaten or stoned by a bunch of morality keeper thugs.

The tales of women being buried alive could well be an exaggeration in the absence of independent sources. To make "them women" feel grateful for being called "deficient in intellect and religion", "naqisul aqal", walled in behind the four walls and still be grateful.

All this because at least she is not buried at birth, something that supposedly used to happen earlier. Even though supposedly men used to have unlimited wives and that would suggest a healthy gender ratio.

A physiological master stroke, no doubt. Whether it is convincing enough for those who can think rationally is another matter.

What you write about Taxila etc. is absolutely true. The lands which were the keepers of ancient Indian wisdom never could recover after the destruction wrought on them by those invaders. The presence of their ruins doesn't change the fact that they have subsequently been known only for their bandits and lawlessness.

but you are creating another straw man, because you are telling me that islam = being "ARBI", therefore you have made a preclusion based on your own criteria with regards to pakistan and islam, wow, so cunning.

damn, maybe i should be a hindu?

So your whole identity hinges on this fact?

Its not about what you are or want to be but what you are supposedly not and don't want to be?

Do you know why? Think about it.

It is just so convenient to paint a barbaric picture of pre-Islam Arab. Are there any neutral sources for this picture? No!

What we know for a fact is this: Women used to run businesses (Mohammed's wife is an example) and employ men. People used to adapt children and treat them as their own, women were free to go out of their homes with a "namehraan" if they chose to and not worry about being beaten or stoned by a bunch of morality keeper thugs.

The tales of women being buried alive could well be an exaggeration in the absence of independent sources. To make "them women" feel grateful for being called "deficient in intellect and religion", "naqisul aqal", walled in behind the four walls and still be grateful.

All this because at least she is not buried at birth, something that supposedly used to happen earlier. Even though supposedly men used to have unlimited wives and that would suggest a healthy gender ratio.

A physiological master stroke, no doubt. Whether it is convincing enough for those who can think rationally is another matter.

What you write about Taxila etc. is absolutely true. The lands which were the keepers of ancient Indian wisdom never could recover after the destruction wrought on them by those invaders. The presence of their ruins doesn't change the fact that they have subsequently been known only for their bandits and lawlessness.

I see you have never read a good book in your entire life and are just another one of those eager and sometimes stupid 20 year old.

Well my friend, for the Arab culture Pre-Islam, read Muhammad of Islam by Martin Lings, should help you.
As far as neutral sources are concerned of the burying of alive women, there are alot of neutral sources present my friend. There were sources of a woman beong alived along with her newborn daughter, but if it was a boy, he was kept alive.

As far as the adoption of children goes, no , it was not an adoption. It was a temporary care of the children. Just like we now put babies in child care centres, similarly there were women who used to come to cities ince or twice a month, and seek for babies to take care of. This was to ensure good health of the baby and less burden on the mother. After 1 year or two, when the baby was no longer a baby and could stand, he was given back. Desert life was more healthier for infants than city life. Hazrat Muhammad( PBUH) was taken care of by Halima.

And it was barbaric Pre-Islam and during islam as well, the non-muslims regulaly tortured muslims. A example is the beating of Hazrat Bilal (RA). Learn some history and facts mate, not assumptions.

Back
Top Bottom