What's new

Betrayed, Arabized

and algerians. moroccons. tunisians...all changed their language along with their religion..mainly to create one united nation..
sane as here in UK wales is welsh...scottish is gaelic and irish have irish language but all speak one language English..
are they englishizes?

Bhai according to mussy- they should stand up against englishizes or englishized or w/e-

same can be said about americans..
immigrants from all over europe came to USA speaking all different european languages...then united as one and spoke one common language English.
adapted one common english culture....
"one from many".

a minor chapter but they put the first block for about say how many millions muslims in pakistan 180 india less then 200 mil and bangladesh 150 mil

TARIQ

You are right. We all should offer dua for Muhammad Bin Qasim and his descendents. Thanks to him, we are Muslims today.

LONG LIVE PAKISTANI-ARAB BROTHERHOOD !!!!!!!

800px-Age-of-caliphs.png

QASIM.PNG

200px-Mbq.jpg

Bilal

Since you have introduced Tawassuf, it is clear that there are a number of distinctions that differentiate it from the Wahabi state version of conscience - for instance, in tawassuf, the individual adherent is always free to decide what is the content of his or her conscience, the wahabi version, of course the state decides the content of conscience - and whereas in Tawassuf, the idea is becoming closer to God in faith, the Wahabi version is of course about outward display of religiosity - these two distinctions are in my opinion very powerful to ordinary Pakistanis.

Bilal

Since you have introduced Tawassuf, it is clear that there are a number of distinctions that differentiate it from the Wahabi state version of conscience - for instance, in tawassuf, the individual adherent is always free to decide what is the content of his or her conscience, the wahabi version, of course the state decides the content of conscience - and whereas in Tawassuf, the idea is becoming closer to God in faith, the Wahabi version is of course about outward display of religiosity - these two distinctions are in my opinion very powerful to ordinary Pakistanis.

Very well said.

You are right. We all should offer dua for Muhammad Bin Qasim and his descendents. Thanks to him, we are Muslims today.

LONG LIVE PAKISTANI-ARAB BROTHERHOOD !!!!!!!

200px-Mbq.jpg

You get some added benefits due to this brotherhood ? How do you define this brotherhood anyways? You have some treaties?

The Barelvi movement in the 1880s was a movement founded in Bareilly, UP India; to counter the Deobandi movement created in 1866 in Deoband, UP India. The Barelvis are not the same as the Sufis, even though they encompass similar "values". Sufism spread through present day Pakistan to India & other places many many centuries ago. The Deobandis created the Dar Uloom Deoband to reform & revise the "flaws" they saw in the Sufi mysticism ideology, & Barelvism was a means to protect it (Sufism) & counter the Deobandi ideology. Hope I have cleared your misconceptions about the topic.

The miscoception honor is all yours my friend.

You typically are divorced from facts and assign blame all over the place. Nothing new here.

Pakistan's collective identity is of that of a Pakistani, which is (rightly or wrongly) inseparable from Islam today. This is not the Islam of the Saudis (Salafi) or of India (Deobandi), but of the Barelvis & the Sufis, which is native to the land. This is more important than ethnic or lingual divides. Most Pakistanis are peaceful Barelvi Sunnis, who live peacefully with Shias like me, as well as other non-Muslims. The "Arabization" you are referring to is the fringe Salafi society that the TTP/Taliban/Al-Qaeda follow, & the Pakistan Army is fighting right now with the full support of the Pakistani people. A non-Muslim Pakistani is a Pakistani first & foremost, & that is enough for most Pakistanis living in Pakistan.

I think 75 percent of Quranic verses warned against munfiqeens...Another note if we are good muslim why we need us to affiliate ourselves with Arabs....We should be proud what we are...

Bilal

what i understand is that you are saying that the contradicting ideologies of deobandi and barailwi are dividing pakistani people?

well these sentiments only provoke chaos..
islam is all about unity by creating "common grounds"among different people".

isn't that what paid agents do?-
How can we create common ground?- These tafrikis are creating hate amongst arbis and non- arbis-

The miscoception honor is all yours my friend.

You typically are divorced from facts and assign blame all over the place. Nothing new here.

Sufism spread through present day Pakistan into present day India. Sufism is many many many centuries old. Barelvism was a movement meant to counter Deobandism (the ideology of the Taliban today) started in Deoband UP in 1866, which wanted to revise & reform the controversial elements of Sufism. Barelvism started in the 1880s, & spread through present day Pakistan after that. Hence, it became deeply rooted in Pakistan, because it aspired the same values as Sufism, which was native to the land of Pakistan. In fact, in 1947, it was the Barelvis in India that wanted independence, & the Deobandis did not. Barelvism aspired similar values of Sufism, but wasn't the same thing as Sufism. I don't see any contradiction here.

a minor chapter but they put the first block for about say how many millions muslims in pakistan 180 india less then 200 mil and bangladesh 150 mil

TARIQ

Arabs are not directly responsible for this and you should know that.

It is like saying that Islam=Arab. Is that what you are trying to say?

Bilal

Are you saying that Wahabis (Saudis) Are only displaying Islam to the public while inside they are not Muslims?? I will not comment on this except "When you point a finger at someone, three points back at you"

this so called minor chapter changed the whole history of indian subcontinent- Irony?- or Pitty?- the reality is there is no more subcontinent- even the country india gained independence in 47-

They didn't. They were limited to Sindh for a comparatively small time and beaten back by the Rajputs. They never came back.

i was thinking if it was some hindustanis that defeated them- you should be feeling proud of it- hindustan was never a single country in its entire history- just like some warring tribes of arabia as you call it?- Get the point?-

Yes, they were beaten by Hindu Rajputs. Read some history.

Back
Top Bottom