What's new

Best way to implement Sharia in Pakistan ???

And can be further introduced.

The consequences of which are enormous and will not be undertaken by any Govt under the present structure. Hence my assertion that Legislation backed by a Revolution is the only way possible.

do you even understand the debate we're having. We're not merely talking about laws but a whole doctrine by which a state is run.
If you don't understand secularism separating state & religion then go read up on it and come back.
I perfectly understand secularism and it isn't exclusive to anything but your dream or rather an illusion of a so called Islamic utopia that you made up doesn't let you see far beyond!

The notion that 'XYZ religion' will only be the guiding principle & the notion that 'No religion' will be the guiding principle are both extremes for me !

Take the middle road - Pluralism !
So then some of the governing principles should be taken from --------?

I think pluralism is one of the benefits of secularism rather than a counter.

Pluralism is usually packaged along with Secularism (though not always plenty of Secular African & Latin American countries would be testament to that) though it is a separate philosophy in its own stead that is independent of the notion of 'separation of religion & politics' !

It may a be a dream now, but it was a reality in the past. The dream insha allah will come to fruition, i will then be a part of this utopia.

Dreaming big isn't a crime is it, better to dream of a utopia of Islam than secularism for Pakistan.

Who is the one dreaming? Pakistan is more likely to become a true shariah state than utopian secular state.

@Indischer do you know that @EyanKhan is only 16 ? :o:

I foresee a bright future for this bright lad - He is wise beyond his years....I mean it Khanaa ! :)

Nice!:tup: @EyanKhan Why are you wasting your precious teenage years on trying to be mature? Be reckless! Troll to your heart's content! You won't get this privilege when you reach my age.:D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom