What's new

Best way to implement Sharia in Pakistan ???

Why does secularism make you itch so hard?

Why does it have to be secularism Or shariah can't one practice both?

Although your stance is right, I'm afraid secularism and Sharia cannot co-exist in a practical sense.

Why does secularism make you itch so hard?

Why does it have to be secularism Or shariah can't one practice both?

You can't have both as secularism separates the state from religion. Whereas in Islam they are encompassed hence i stated there is no true shariah system in the world.

Too many technichalities to that , there are alot of differences among Various groups among Pakistan regarding shariah , so whose version is best fit?
Ye bahas kisi aur time kai liaay rakh dain. I'll be happy to answer you on fb.

Islam is not against democracy, it in fact encourages it within the remit of islam/shariah.

The question at hand is shariah or secularism?

The vast majority of the muslim world wants shariah i believe. Not the saudi or farsi shariah. But shariah according to the quran and sunnah

This debate about Shariah vs Secularism is ludicrous & even more disturbing are the Muslims who fall into this - Neither Secularism nor Islamism are our creation; we never had an ecclesiastical order that governed us for which we needed to evolve the notion of a Separation of Mosque & State as Christiandom did after the Reformation Movement.

Likewise the notion that Shariah is something different than Law or that Islamic Finance is something separate from Finance as opposed to being Legal & Economic paradigms respectively was an immature reaction of the Muslim World to the West.

We need to stop looking at our affairs in this Binary fashion of what is Islamic & what is Secular because it doesn't make any sense !

ok smarty pants get over it, you asked i explained.
The muslim ummah makes/is the state. If you don't understand this principle then close the book.
Haha so you finally speak , here we go with the ummah again , tell me this what part of the ummah wants to be in a single state with you?

Ye bahas kisi aur time kai liaay rakh dain. I'll be happy to answer you on fb.
In short the sunni version of it :P

The ummah had a state at the start and inshallah will have one at the end. All the muslim lands will be reunited, if you don't want in you know where the door is.

You can't have both as secularism separates the state from religion. Whereas in Islam they are encompassed hence i stated there is no true shariah system in the world.
Secularism as in secular laws , shariah as in govern one's own practical life by it?

ok smarty pants get over it, you asked i explained.

The muslim ummah makes/is the state. If you don't understand this principle then close the book.

Ummah and state are two concepts that are mutually exclusive.

Ummah concept - tribal ancient like a donkey cart

nation state concept - inclusive, modern, like a jet plane

you gotta read a bit before using the modern terms.

you gotta read.

please

Secularism as in secular laws , shariah as in govern one's own practical life by it?

do you even understand the debate we're having. We're not merely talking about laws but a whole doctrine by which a state is run.

If you don't understand secularism separating state & religion then go read up on it and come back.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom