What's new

Best way to implement Sharia in Pakistan ???

If you mean the socio, political, economic or legislative principles extracted from Islam then do so through the method the Koran suggests - Democracy !

Let the People decide what they agree the Shariah to be & what they choose to implement !

thats why i put millions i.e. pakistan

billions i.e. the rest of the world

there you go smarty pants
Again were talking about Pakistan , the billions don't come in anywhere?
Approximately 80% of the Pakistani population consider themselves religious. did you know that ???
And?? you have not answered my questions i posted earlier.

It is the law for every Muslim.

See Surah al-Baqarah, Verse 187 and Surah Talaq Verse 1. (Hudood is the Law)
Exactly for every "Muslim" therefore shouldn't that "muslim" follow it rather then the "state"?

Take a look at post #3 and then at your signature.

I am still holding these signatures as model which we have lost from 1949, so why should we need a system which is itself killing the nation.

Keep this sharia in pockets.
Follow progress and development but not after junk yard of Mullas, Muftis and Molvies.

I have an idea. How about worry about issues like evenly spread development, fighting corruption and exposing the corrupt; continuing to invest in infrastructure since infrastructure is key to development

and the most Islamic thing to do would be to make Pakistan strong economically, socially, militarily.

then talk about implementing Shariah in a country where Shariah ideals are ALREADY implemented in many spheres of life

Exactly for every "Muslim" therefore shouldn't that "muslim" follow it rather then the "state"?
Muslim follow Sunnah and Muhammad (peace be upon him) implemented it as state's law.

@Abu Zolfiqar

If you mean the socio, political, economic or legislative principles extracted from Islam then do so through the method the Koran suggests - Democracy !

Let the People decide what they agree the Shariah to be & what they choose to implement !

Islam is not against democracy, it in fact encourages it within the remit of islam/shariah.

The question at hand is shariah or secularism?

The vast majority of the muslim world wants shariah i believe. Not the saudi or farsi shariah. But shariah according to the quran and sunnah

Lo! yahan bhaiya majority ko pata he nahi hai the original caliphate method was the people's choice method and the method of caliphate adopted after the rashidun and the first umayad caliph Muawiya (R.A) was a dynasty version of caliphate which is against islam as the islamic method of leadership is not monarchy.

The battle of karbala was between Hazrat Hussain ( R.A) the peoples choice leader and Yazeed who wanted to set up a dynasty caliphate so that he and his generations can rule since he would not be the leader after the demise of his father as the people wanted Hazrat Hussain (R.A)

Rackshaw ke pechay dekho. :P :P :P

See? You are not familiar with the Pakistani constitution otherwise you would not have said that.
To my knowledge, although certain aspects of the Sharia have been introduced via legal provisions in the Constitution and although the Constitution explicitly states that Pakistan is an Islamic Republic, a complete switch-over to Sharia is not possible under the present set of regulations. Correct me wherever I've gone wrong. :)

ok smarty pants get over it, you asked i explained.

The muslim ummah makes/is the state. If you don't understand this principle then close the book.

Muslim follow Sunnah and Muhammad (peace be upon him) implemented as state's law.
Too many technichalities to that , there are alot of differences among Various groups among Pakistan regarding shariah , so whose version is best fit?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom