What's new

Best way to implement Sharia in Pakistan ???

Advocates of sharia want Sunni sharia which Shias will just welcome, I guess. :lol:

lolz i dont think so there will be chaos ...
dont forget the Iranians funding shia groups in Pakistan .. not easy to swallow sunni shariah for them

who are the teachers of Ulama in Pakistan, and they have transmitted to us the science of Hadith, which is a direct Ilm, transmitted to us from the Prophet salat wa salam alaih in a chain of masters.
You have contradicted yourself above - the Hadith cannot be a "direct ilm" if they are, as you point out (correctly), "transmitted through a chain of people". The Hadith were transmitted verbally through generations, and eventually written down. The problem with this "chain of transmission", especially the verbal part, is that humans are imperfect and human memory is imperfect.

Extensive research shows that even first hand eyewitness accounts can be flawed, and here we are talking about an extensive library of literature that was transmitted verbally for generations. The fact is that the methodology of transmitting and recording the Hadith is itself the biggest reason why the Hadith need to be considered an imperfect an inaccurate source of literature pertaining to religious guidance.

lolz i dont think so there will be chaos ...
dont forget the Iranians funding shia groups in Pakistan .. not easy to swallow sunni shariah for them
My "shariah" does not allow the State to punish people under the excuse of "Blasphemy, Apostasy, drinking alcohol, Zina" etc.

My "shariah" declares the discriminatory laws against Ahmadi's in Pakistan to be un-Islamic and reflective of intolerance and hatred that is forbidden in Islam.

I DEMAND that my Shariah alone be implemented in Pakistan!

You have contradicted yourself above - the Hadith cannot be a "direct ilm" if they are, as you point out (correctly), "transmitted through a chain of people". The Hadith were transmitted verbally through generations, and eventually written down. The problem with this "chain of transmission", especially the verbal part, is that humans are imperfect and human memory is imperfect.

Extensive research shows that even first hand eyewitness accounts can be flawed, and here we are talking about an extensive library of literature that was transmitted verbally for generations. The fact is that the methodology of transmitting and recording the Hadith is itself the biggest reason why the Hadith need to be considered an imperfect an inaccurate source of literature pertaining to religious guidance.

My "shariah" does not allow the State to punish people under the excuse of "Blasphemy, Apostasy, drinking alcohol, Zina" etc.

My "shariah" declares the discriminatory laws against Ahmadi's in Pakistan to be un-Islamic and reflective of intolerance and hatred that is forbidden in Islam.

lolz are you another mufti o_O ?

!

direct ilm means an ilm that comes from the Prophet salat wa salam alaih directly through a chain of masters

Not an ilm that was adopted and islamized into Islamic sciences like Islamic Calligraphy. art, and Philosophy, which too have Masters, Journeymen, and Apprenticeships.

It is not your job to determine if a blessed saying of the Prophet salat wa salam alaih is authentic or not, it is the job of the Muhaddith, and Muslims have 1300 years of Hadith literature and proofs. Mass Hadith collection was common during the time of Imam Ja'far Sadiq RA and Imam Abu Hanifa RA, in the late 600s and early 700s. So, which generations are you talking about?

There's a difference between calling yourself religious, and being religious. Then there's a difference between being a good Muslim, someone who follows his/her religion in their private life, and those who feel the need to impose it on others and elsewhere.

I'm religious, and I don't see the need for such laws on a state level. They won't work. Individuals need to change first before you expect the state that lives off of them to change.

They are working fine in Malaysia. And they have been working fine in Mauritania, and they have been working fine historically before contemporary nationalism and colonialism.

You need to prove that such islamic laws for Muslims in Muslim State wont work for the Muslims.

Countries where Islamic Jurisprudence [Sharia laws - like the Jewish Halakha Law ] is implemented on state levels for Muslims only around the world

Application of sharia law by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its quite a common phenomenon

@mods

why is this discussion being allowed ?

Is this a defense forum, or process guide lines for Al Qaeeda and Taliban ?

Why can't the OP join Taliban, and discuss with them his views ?

What you see in Iraq is what they dream of happening in Pakistan. They want to weaken Pakistan so much that they can divide Pakistan and thus enforce their twisted version of Islam. But Pak Army is not Iraqi Army. Pak Army will continue to send these terrorist to hell.

Which sharia? First let these moulvizz agree on one sharia then we will think about next stage which is implementation but molvi dont even celebrate eid on one day lol There is no chance of sharia unless we all agree on one interpretation of Islam/Quran/Hadiths. No sharia unless we agree there is difference between punishment and barbarism. There is difference if someone offer namaz by his own will or because of fear of some beard guys with weapons..no sharia until we learn to live peacefully with those hold different religious beliefs or belong to different sects or religions or keep different opinions. Secular countries are more close to sharia than these so called Islamic countries..All moviz think of( no sex no nudity) when they think about sharia. They are too naive..no one talk about economic development,welfare state, no stress on creative education aka science/arts. no one talk about freedom of religion and beliefs in Islam.

Accept my bayat, I am loyal to you, my Khalifa!

off topic...reported ;)

Best way to implement Sharia in Pakistan ???

Invite ISIS - the new poster bois of Shariah rule to Pakistan.

Under that pretext, your post would also qualify as ''off topic'' and warrant reporting, much of this thread too and pretty much the whole forum.

why don't you join the nato forces who are trying to implement the NWO secularism across the world.

Actually the west has supported the Islamists for quite some time, because they know that superstitious religious people are easier to control.

That's what happened in the Soviet Afghan Jihad, later how they replaced Saddam Hussein with a Shia government continues now with their support of the Syrian Rebels against Assad.

Zionists did something similar by supporting the Muslim Brotherhood against the Arab Nationalists in attempt to cause a civil war in events such as the Lavon Affair

Under that pretext, your post would also qualify as ''off topic'' and warrant reporting, much of this thread too and pretty much the whole forum.

@Icarus, at least we can joke about it, think of the one's over in Iraq and Syria who are actually living the ordeal.

:(

Lol you are missing the context of the verse. @RAMPAGE I was just trolling he is right on the translation but he is wrong on the context. These verse talks about spreading the message to the disbelievers, God tells the prophet PBUH to invite them and leave the rest to him. The commandments that believers must follow are independent to this invitation which is directed towards the non-Muslims.

You are wrong to say that the cutting of the thieves arm is a command from the Prophet, it is not. That is a law of God's directed towards the thieves who steal for greed, by that I mean people who rob out of necessity such as due to a state of poverty are exempt from such punishment. The purpose of the hadith was to illustrate that no one is exempt from punishment not even a member of the house of the Prophet, so you guys are arguing over apples and oranges. :lol:
You have come to a wrong conclusion, Muslims who disobey certain commandments of God can and will be punished. The verses are directed towards those who reject the message of Islam they cannot be punished by Muslims.

@RAMPAGE ... Alright guys ... After going through your posts , one thing is clear ... You guys have absolutely no idea about what Quran teaches , and yet you are talking about implementing Shariah in Pakistan ...
let me try ....

There are only four offences for which a specified punishment is stipulated in the Quran , namely adultery, theft, slanderous accusation and highway robbery .... Now if one were to review the whole theory of these hudud from a strictly Quranic perspective, the hudud can no longer be seen as mandatory and fixed penalties ....

The four Quranic verses on hudud consist basically of two provisions each, one specifying the offence and its punishment, and the other that provides for reformation and repentance. There is no expatiation beyond these terms. The question that
arises is that the fiqh blueprint on hudud has essentially ignored the latter portion of the text. Only the penalties were adopted but no provision was made to implement or contextualise the repentance (tawbah) and reformation (islah) aspects of the hudud. A structure of penalties, indeed a penal system, was thus envisaged that provide virtually no space for an educational and reformative exercise - presumably because of the shortcomings of the pre-modern system of criminal justice

Modern criminal law and jurisprudence (like Quran) also advise a restrictive approach to punishments. Two things become absolutely clear if one reads Holy Quran :

1) Allah says that there is no compulsion in religion , It is a matter of free choice , No one is allowed to to force anyone in religious affairs . It is only for Allah to decide the punishment for religious offences (in the after life)

2) Crimes that cause disturbance in the society (theft , robbery etc.) are punishable offenses

In any modern Secular state ;

1) Religion is a personal matter and state has got nothing to do with it

2) Crimes that cause disturbance in the society are punishable offenses

It might be surprising for many , but a state based on Quranic teachings is essentially secular in character !!

Now
coming to the so called Islamic Laws that give an impression that Islam is some "stone age", barbaric religion , one finds out that all such laws have been derived from Hadith books compiled centuries after the death of prophet , on the orders of tyrant kings (for political gains) ... Apostasy and Blasphemy laws are prime examples ...

No Mullah (or his followers) can ever prove the unfounded claim that the sayings attributed to Muhammad (pbuh) two centuries (two centuries of political turmoil and exhaustive civil wars) after his death aka Sahih Hadith books are "free of errors" and perfect .. It is not humanly possible .. their best defense is that they would declare any one an apostate who tries to challenge the absurd claims of Mullahs ....

And before you dismiss this explanation as being some western or jewish propaganda against Islam , I would like to tell you that this is exactly what the "Thinker of Pakistan" believed in ... Yes , Allama Muhammad Iqbal was a rejector of Ahadith (as per Mullah definition) and he didn`t believe in deriving Sharia laws from Ahadith the way Mullahs did ... No wonder he was declared an apostate by the Mullahs ,,,
Besides, Iqbal does not seem impressed by the contention that after the Quran, the Hadith is a mandatory guide for Muslim Ummah for all times. He considers it valid only to the generation in which the Prophet (s.a.w) was born and does not favour its enforceability in the case of future generations

The fact is that Iqbal does not favour usage of Hadith as a source of law; rather his indifference to it as a legal source is writ large. In order to give weightage to such a view about the Hadith he comes out with the theory of legal and non-legal traditions and attaches too many conditions to legal traditions.70A In The Reconstruction, he writes:

For our present purposes, however, we must distinguish traditions of a purely legal import from those which are of a non-legal character. With regard to the former, there arises a very important question as to how far they embody the pre-Islamic usages of Arabia which were in some cases left intact, and in others modified by the Prophet. It is difficult to make this discovery, for our early writers do not always refer to pre-islamic usages. Nor is it possible to discover that the usages, left by the express or tacit approval of the Prophet, were intended to be universal in their application.[71]

IQBAL AND HADITH

And quite understandably , Iqbal thought that "A secular Turkey" was perfectly Islamic as the idea of a secular state was not opposed to what Islam teaches ...

While defending the Republic of Turkey and its actions, Allama said in his famous lecture on
‟The Principle of Movement in the Structure of Islam‟:

“They therefore reject old ideas about functions of state and religion and accentuate the separation of church and state. The structure of Islam as a religio-political system no doubt does permit such a view.”

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom