What's new

Best way to implement Sharia in Pakistan ???

Best way to implement sharia, is to make it part of constitution. Legislate it into the constitution.

Best way to implement sharia, is to make it part of constitution. Legislate it into the constitution.

Sharia is old dilapidated set of rules that is incompatible with our constitution. No one was able to put hadood in the constitution so they were shoved up our joint behind through an ordinance. Thus Hudood ordinance is un-constitutional, but no body touches it due to the fear of Mullah zalimeen fasiqeen munafiqeen.

In summary

you cannot put lipstick on camel or goat and advertise it as a princess.

mixing Sharia and modern constitution is like

--- na Khuda hi Mila Na visal e sanam
--- na idher kay rahay na udhar kay rahay

or even better

-- Muzakkar kay leay he, aur muanns kay leay she
-- Magar Hazarate Sharia na he-on main na she-on main

Hope this helps.

Happy Ramzan.

He isn't. Allah is talking about disbelievers in the Surah, not Muslims.

Of course Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) can order us (muslims). Have you not heard about the time when he said that even Fatima would lose her hand if she were found guilty of theft.

What happened to your senses brother ???

No he is correct.

:(

No dear .... You are absolutely wrong here .. don`t try to twist the meanings of clear quranic verses ... And it has been made clear in other quranic verses too that the duty of Muhammad (pbuh) is ONLY to deliver the message , rest is upon Allah .. for example , we read in Quran , ch13 v 40 :
"upon you is only the [duty of] notification, and upon Us is the account."

Lol you are missing the context of the verse. @RAMPAGE I was just trolling he is right on the translation but he is wrong on the context. These verse talks about spreading the message to the disbelievers, God tells the prophet PBUH to invite them and leave the rest to him. The commandments that believers must follow are independent to this invitation which is directed towards the non-Muslims.

You are wrong to say that the cutting of the thieves arm is a command from the Prophet, it is not. That is a law of God's directed towards the thieves who steal for greed, by that I mean people who rob out of necessity such as due to a state of poverty are exempt from such punishment. The purpose of the hadith was to illustrate that no one is exempt from punishment not even a member of the house of the Prophet, so you guys are arguing over apples and oranges. :lol:

Last edited:
Allah will punish them(whoever disobeys him) in the afterlife ... But the point is ...No one has the right to "forcibly implement" Shariah in this world , not even Muhammad (pbuh) himself ...(as per Quran)

You have come to a wrong conclusion, Muslims who disobey certain commandments of God can and will be punished. The verses are directed towards those who reject the message of Islam they cannot be punished by Muslims.

:(

Lol you are missing the context of the verse. @RAMPAGE I was just trolling he is right on the translation but he is wrong on the context. These verse talks about spreading the message to the disbelievers, God tells the prophet PBUH to invite them and leave the rest to him. The commandments that believers must follow are independent to this invitation which is directed towards the non-Muslims.

You are wrong to say that the cutting of the thieves arm is a command from the Prophet, it is not. That is a law of God's directed towards the thieves who steal for greed, by that I mean people who rob out of necessity such as due to a state of poverty are exempt from such punishment. The purpose of the hadith was to illustrate that no one is exempt from punishment not even a member of the house of the Prophet, so you guys are arguing over apples and oranges. :lol:
I was right on both counts.

I didn't say that. I said that it was enforced by him. Aik baar phir conversation ko ghor sai parh lain.

Read it from the beginning, the Surah starts with a description of Heaven and Hell and then God reminds the Prophet PBUH that it is his job only to remind them of both. Then verse 23 addresses apostates, as the translation is "he who turns away and disbelieves" and it states that such a person's punishment is with God alone for he shall return to God upon the end of their lives.

I was right on both counts.

I didn't say that. I said that it was enforced by him. Aik baar phir conversation ko ghor sai parh lain.

Rehne doh I agree he is looking at it the wrong way. If we go by his logic a Muslim can do whatever he or she wants and not be punished for it because God will deal with on the day of judgement. Kill, steal, rape, cheat, no punishment for such things in this life, no sir. :D

:.....
You are wrong to say that the cutting of the thieves arm is a command from the Prophet, it is not. That is a law of God's directed towards the thieves who steal for greed, :

How come chopping hands and heads become the prime example of God's command.

sadly

step by step ... first implement few rules of Shairah ,and see are they working correctly and look for public reaction etc.. like this peoples will not get furious or curious about shairah

How come chopping hands and heads become the prime example of God's command.

sadly

That is because psycho mullahs abuse such things often. Chopping heads is no command of God though, mutilation of bodies is against Islam.

step by step ... first implement few rules of Shairah ,and see are they working correctly and look for public reaction etc.. like this peoples will not get furious or curious about shairah

AFAIK the current constitution of Pakistan was looked over by Mullahs in the 70s and declared in line with Sharia. So the problem is just in implementing laws properly.

I think that there are two different ways to implement Sharia in Pakistan. which one do you think is appropriate and provide reasons.

1. By legislation
  2. By revolution

Neither, be the change you wan't to see, forcing that change on others won't work or us.

That is because psycho mullahs abuse such things often. Chopping heads is no command of God though, mutilation of bodies is against Islam.

AFAIK the current constitution of Pakistan was looked over by Mullahs in the 70s and declared in line with Sharia. So the problem is just in implementing laws properly.

agree but still the big question remain unanswered , what will be version of Shariah ? shia or sunni ?

Approximately 80% of the Pakistani population consider themselves religious. did you know that ???

There's a difference between calling yourself religious, and being religious. Then there's a difference between being a good Muslim, someone who follows his/her religion in their private life, and those who feel the need to impose it on others and elsewhere.

I'm religious, and I don't see the need for such laws on a state level. They won't work. Individuals need to change first before you expect the state that lives off of them to change.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom