What's new

Best way to implement Sharia in Pakistan ???

That is for those who say "Hadith collections are perfect" .....

For me Quran is enough ..... God told the believers that His book, the Quran is complete, perfect and fully detailed, see 6:19, 6:38, 6:114, & 12:111. God reminded them that He does not run out of words, and if He so willed He could have given us more than one Quran , if He would have deemed it necessary, see 18:109 and 31:27

[Quran 77:50] Which HADITH other than this (Quran )do they uphold?

Bro the word Hadith does not literally translates to Hadiths in this Surah-
This verse is in arabic every word has a different meaning -

You really need to change your molvi-

And if you bother from reading a little bit up- like from 77:47 to 77:50- you will know the context-
And that translates the Arabic word Hadith to its original intended meaning "statements"
Literally translating the verse to-

"Then in what statement after this(The Quran )will they believe?"-

Bro the word Hadith does not literally translates to Hadiths in this Surah-
This verse is in arabic every word has a different meaning -

And if you bother from reading a little bit up- like from 77:47 to 77:50- you will know the context-
And that translates the Arabic word Hadith to its original intended meaning "statements"
Literally translating the verse to-

"Then in what statement after this(The Quran )will they believe?"-

^^"Then in what statement after this(The Quran )will they believe?"- .......that is exactly what I am saying dear ... Don`t you think that Hadith collections compiled 2 centuries after the revelation of Quran are "statements after Quran" ... ??

So, basically you're saying it's based on faulty knowledge and a controversial figure? all Hadith?

Yes ... History tells us so

I know that very well , Zuhri was the first one to utilize the concept of Asnad (as per Imam Malik) and it makes him the founding father of Hadith Science !!

And that exactly is my point .... When the founding father of Hadith science himself is a highly controversial personality , How can we trust the Hadith Science (Hadith Collections as well) he founded on the direct orders of Ummayad Kings (for political purposes)??

Because many openly shot out his controversial so how is he the father? Esp when he was a Mudrij...he may have come up with a concept of how to trace a hadith or put it to a test but he himself failed the tests that are employed as his name was traced in some and pointed out! So how exactly does that even make him a father? Founding fathers dont fabricate something and overthrow it!

Because many openly shot out his controversial so how is he the father? Esp when he was a Mudrij...he may have come up with a concept of how to trace a hadith or put it to a test but he himself failed the tests that are employed as his name was traced in some and pointed out! So how exactly does that even make him a father? Founding fathers dont fabricate something and overthrow it!

Well , Imam Malik and Ibn e Hajar believed him to be the founding father of hadith science . Also he was the first one to collect Hadith .. And their authority is unchallengeable (For Ahlussunnah) .... Ibn e shihab Zuhri is the main narrator of both sahihain (Bukhari & Muslim)

@mods

why is this discussion being allowed ?

Is this a defense forum, or process guide lines for Al Qaeeda and Taliban ?

Why can't the OP join Taliban, and discuss with them his views ?

Pakistanis are not followers of Taliban or their likes

do you even understand the debate we're having. We're not merely talking about laws but a whole doctrine by which a state is run.

If you don't understand secularism separating state & religion then go read up on it and come back.

You want a Mullah state ruled by a village idiot aka Mufti. And you talk about laws and doctrine as if they are separate from each other. Laws are based on doctrine. You implement state doctrine through laws, Pakistan already claims to be an "Islamic" state, its constitution was ratified by bigger mullahs than you. Are you saying they are wrong, and we should instead follow you?

my problem is not islam, my problem is what comes packaged under islam. When I see tight security manning and screening every airport, station, hospitals, hotels or any other installations all around and in India, the only thing that comes to mind is who are they protecting these places from and who are they trying to prevent from entering these places?

Whom do we think are the biggest dangers for people, whom do we think are only inclined to kill civilians mindlessly as a singular goal?

and, of course - there are a few exceptions who are mild, but we have had a caustic experience of these followers first hand which the world is getting a taste of now.

Millions of Indians have died by their hands, in the past as well as after independence. They still hold dreams of killing millions more under black flags, under jihads, under thousand year war and under gazwa's - which incidentally they claim has written by their god. A shiriah run India, a shariah run world answering to a calipha.

So, pardon me if I dont take some scholar who professes a milder version (under duress because he is in a minority) of what is in the end aimed at killing millions of my fellow brothers and sisters. I can understand his predicament - his call to duty to try and convert as many as possible by professing something on the lines which is far from the truth about his faith, the chaps that follow are made ready for a purpose which everybody knows is the ultimate destruction of the way of life that we lead. A fast breeding sleeper cell in millions.

As for the topic, good luck in trying to find a handful of upright folks to run your millions.

Same old indian dribble. You guys are obsessed and never came here to learn about Islam but to teach Pakistani Muslims. This is clear from your post. No one is killing millions of hindus. If the Mughals wanted there wouldn't have been any hindu left in india. But that was not their purpose or of any Muslim. There is no compulsion in religion.

Most Muslims in india are converts from Hindus at the hands of Muslim Sufi Shaykhs [ who simultaneously happened to be Sharia embodiments ]

the fringe groups you mentioned belong to a cultish ideology, just like your RSS, VHP, Bajran Dal [ Sangh Parivar ]

Ibn e shihab Zuhri is the main narrator of both sahihain (Bukhari & Muslim)
He was born on 50th Hijrah how can he be the narrator? Everywhere I read he is one of the collector but not the main...

He was born on 50th Hijrah how can he be the narrator? Everywhere I read he is one of the collector but not the main...

He was a tabiee , he is found in the chain of narrators of many Ahadith (several hundreds) in Bukhari and Muslim

please post a few...1-2 wont do good they are probably weak hadith :agree:

Weak hadith in Bukhari ?? Are you sure ?? There is a consensus among Ahlussunnah scholars that there is not a single "weak" Hadith in Bukhari ..... And a lot of Ahadith from him can be quoted , not just one or two

Welcome to Muslim Scholars Database from Arees!

Search for scholar 11013 - al-Zuhri [Abu Bakr]

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom