What's new

Best way to implement Sharia in Pakistan ???

Look at your avatar. Arab wannabe. You deserve hot lead in your malfunctioning brain. A hot reboot.

muppet how does wanting freedom for an oppressed muslim brethren equate to being an arab wannabe.

i am proud of being a muslim pakistani punjabi. By going of your notion you're a wannabe turk. If you were to my face i'd get that hot lead and pour it down your throat.

|f i was a wannabe arab what the F does it have to do with you.

Religion belongs in the hearts and homes of the Faithful. A religion that needs to be Propped up by Legislation or forced by a Revolution is a weak Religion. Islam does not need crutches of Legislation or Revolutions.

2_256.png
You're getting the wrong idea here sir.

A single statement would not cut it and you are making a mountain out of mule. This DUDE WAS NOT BAD FOR MINORITIES.

Do you even consider for a moment, What I tried to compare was his leadership qualities, his extravagant lifestyle that he left when he went to serve the people of his kingdom and how people accepted his leadership? Just Like A Shia Hindustani Jinnah was adored and blindly followed by Hindustani muslims. They trusted his decisions

Bhai App ko roza lag raha hai. That's why you are not comprehending any of my posts. It's better you come after Taraweeh when there is energy in you.

Do you know that Umer Bin Abdul Aziz was among the first ones to violate the Sunnah of prophet (pbuh) by ordering "writing down" of Ahadith ; something that had been strictly forbidden by the prophet (pbuh) and his successors ?? ... Ibn e Shihab Zuhri (the man commissioned for this task and who is widely celebrated as "founding father of the Hadith science") later admitted that he didn`t want to violate orders of prophet(pbuh) but he was forced to do so (by the Ummayad Kings ), who made him write down fabricated ahadith which would support Ummayad rule ?? Do you have any idea that how much damage has been done to Islam and Muslims by this act of Ummayad Kings ?? In fact all the sectarian violence / extremism throughout Islamic history has been a direct result of this "violation of Sunnah" by the Ummayads ...

Well, as a muslim , i support the shariah implementation but the point is, whose shariah, is there any consensus? and if our parliament is supposed to decide the particular set of rules, the culprits at the end the people are themselves.

We are having what we deserve, if we want to see shariah, we have to change our attitudes.

excellent sentiments, thank you

Do you know that Umer Bin Abdul Aziz was among the first ones to violate the Sunnah of prophet (pbuh) by ordering "writing down" of Ahadith ; something prophet (pbuh) forbade strictly (with special instructions of collecting Ahadith narrated by bibi Ayesha r.a) ?? ... Ibn e Shihab Zuhri (the man commissioned for this task and who is widely celebrated as "founding father of Hadith science") later admitted that he didn`t want to violate orders of prophet(pbuh) but he was forced to do so (by the Ummayad Kings ), who made him write down fabricated ahadith which would support Ummayad rule ?? Do you have any idea that how much damage has been done to Islam and Muslims by this act of Ummayad Kings ?? In fact all the sectarian violence / extremism throughout Islamic history has been a direct result of this "violation of Sunnah" by the Ummayads ...

There is no such violation of sunnah. You make no sense. Please dont spread untruths against Hadith Shareef and against the Prophet salat wa salam alaih.

There is no such violation of sunnah. You make no sense. Please dont spread untruths against Hadith Shareef and against the Prophet salat wa salam alaih.

Abu Sa'id Khudri reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Do not take down anything from me, and he who took down anything from me except the Quran, he should erase that and narrate(orally) from me, for there is no harm in it and he who attributed any falsehood to me-and Hammam said: I think he also said:" deliberately" -he should in fact find his abode in the Hell-Fire (Sahih Muslim, Book 042, Chapter 17, Number 7147).

There are other similar hadith reports, e.g., one from Abu Dawud, and another from Taqyid by al-Baghdadi confirming the Prophet’s prohibition on hadith writing and direction for erasure of any hadith.

According to one report, the first Caliph Abu Bakr burned his own notes of hadith (said to be some 500), after being very uneasy about these notes.[ Rahim, M. Abdur, The History of Hadith Compilation (in Bengali), p. 290, quoted by Jamilul Bashar, “Sangsker” (in Bengali, means Reformation), published by Young Muslim Society, New York, 2002, pp. 11.]

During the caliphate of Umer r.a, “the problem of hadith forgery was so serious that he prohibited hadith transmission altogether.”[ Brown, Daniel W., 1996 (paperback 1999), op. cit., p. 96.]

So we have hadith contradicting hadith (and this is not the only example). The fact of the matter is that the hadith are imperfect and full of contradictions, and therefore should not be considered an authentic or accurate source of religious guidance. Allah only guaranteed that the Quran would remain untouched. The hadith have been corrupted and distorted over time to support regressive and patriarchal views with the intention of giving the Mullahs power over the average Muslim.

most of those baboons and dictators are actually as religious as a common hindu politician in the BJP

troll post

islamic rule has become a dirty word, look at the champions who are professing islamic courts and rules all around the world, rapists, beheaders, smugglers, pirates, kidnappers, drug runners, genocidal maniacs et al.

bokos, isis, ttp, al shabaabs, aq, taliban, the baboons who are asking for shariah in US, UK, EU, Australia etc, the terrorists in philipines, thailand etc..These are heroes who are fighting for islam and its establishment all around the world.

Abu Sa'id Khudri reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Do not take down anything from me, and he who took down anything from me except the Quran, he should erase that and narrate(orally) from me, for there is no harm in it and he who attributed any falsehood to me-and Hammam said: I think he also said:" deliberately" -he should in fact find his abode in the Hell-Fire (Sahih Muslim, Book 042, Chapter 17, Number 7147).]

The hadith you quote above proves the validity of Hadith Shareef and science, and their existence and proves the prohibition of false ahadith attributed to the Prophet salat wa salam alaih [ whose authentication is part of hadith science ]

There goes your "research" down the drain.

So, this hadith shareef contradicts your own assertions. Job well done.

So we have hadith contradicting hadith (and this is not the only example). The fact of the matter is that the hadith are imperfect and full of contradictions, and therefore should not be considered an authentic or accurate source of religious guidance. Allah only guaranteed that the Quran would remain untouched. The hadith have been corrupted and distorted over time to support regressive and patriarchal views with the intention of giving the Mullahs power over the average Muslim.

The fact of the matter is there exists a Hadith Science and Scholars of Islam like Shah WaliyaAllah Muhaddith Dehalwi and his sons Shaykh Abdul Aziz Muhaddith Dehalwi and Shaykh Abdul Haq Muhaddith Dehalwi

who are the teachers of Ulama in Pakistan, and they have transmitted to us the science of Hadith, which is a direct Ilm, transmitted to us from the Prophet salat wa salam alaih in a chain of masters.

Last edited:
islamic rule has become a dirty word, look at the champions who are professing islamic courts and rules all around the world, rapists, beheaders, smugglers, pirates, kidnappers, drug runners, genocidal maniacs et al.

bokos, isis, ttp, al shabaabs, aq, taliban, the baboons who are asking for shariah in US, UK, EU, Australia etc, the terrorists in philipines, thailand etc..These are heroes who are fighting for islam and its establishment all around the world.

your words are caustic but true.

Happy ramzan.

they have nothing to do with islam and muslims, and are fringe groups

If you want to meet scholars of Islam who profess true Sufism and Shariat, then you are welcome to meet within india itself, people like Maulana Sayyid Ashraf Kichauchawi of Uttar Pradesh.

Vast majority of the Muslims follow him and others like him in india.

Do you know that Umer Bin Abdul Aziz was among the first ones to violate the Sunnah of prophet (pbuh) by ordering "writing down" of Ahadith ; something that had been strictly forbidden by the prophet (pbuh) and his successors ?? ... Ibn e Shihab Zuhri (the man commissioned for this task and who is widely celebrated as "founding father of the Hadith science") later admitted that he didn`t want to violate orders of prophet(pbuh) but he was forced to do so (by the Ummayad Kings ), who made him write down fabricated ahadith which would support Ummayad rule ?? Do you have any idea that how much damage has been done to Islam and Muslims by this act of Ummayad Kings ?? In fact all the sectarian violence / extremism throughout Islamic history has been a direct result of this "violation of Sunnah" by the Ummayads ...

Refuting The Argument From Hadith In Which The Prophet Says "Do Not Write Down Anything From Me Except Qur'an"

Would you take time and read this link thoroughly ?

And I searched and didn't find Ibn e zuhri saying he was forced to do so. Would you kindly share link where you read it

I know what Mirza Masroor Ahmed says about Shariat. In the Ahmadiyya Jamaat, they have compliance with Shariat and they follow it to the core [ as per their own understanding ]. Women do pardah.

Usually, it is the hudood laws that have the controversy around them.

Otherwise Islamic Jurisprudence and principles gave birth to much of modern western democracy including inheritance rights for women.

I know but aren't Pakistanis all ready following Shariah in that sense? Many Pakistani follow the Shariah so what is the need for it to be politicised?

My problem is who will interpret the Shariah law? Sunni Muslims which are the majority in Pakistan? but then you also have a large Shia minority, they will never accept many aspects of Shariat interpreted by Sunni alims. The you have the minorities which will end up suffering because of wrong and extremists interpretations of Shariah law by some Sunni clerics.

Do you know there are 2 types of Sunnah....1 Prophet did because say it was fashion (turban, long hair)
1 he did as an example and left hadith asking his people to follow it or tell about a good in what he did and recommended it to his people!

So just because back then they moved didnt properly write down (mind you many verses were written on leaves and stuff so what you said itself is questionable) doesnt mean that it was "violating of Sunnah"

Plus there are a number of hadith where a scribe would say I was present when Prophet recited / talked about or taught so and so verse/ examples/ doa/ habits and I wrote it down....or some places where it says Prophet called scribes to write it down!

Plus how can it be violating when in the QURAN it clearly says for your important dealings (transactions but is the QURAN and hadith not important) make it in writing!

Ibn e Shihab Zuhri was the collector of sirah not hadith... sirah is the life and ways of the prophet and hadith are specifically his sayings that have wisdom and are encouraged in Islam! And Ibn e Shihab Zuhri was a collector...

By the time UMMAYAD Kings had come into the picture, the quran was already in the written format as we know it!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom