What's new

Best way to implement Sharia in Pakistan ???

Simple and straight forward reasoning.............. :-)

Am not a muslim,just saying

Secularism refers to eqality of all religions . when Islam teaches you to respect other religions , it is secular by itself .[/quote]

No man im fasting :(

I was kidding, US being errbuddy's daddy.

Ohhh you meant that the US is India's daddy ???? Duh, why didn't you say so man :D

Okay I thought that you were insulting me. Earlier post withdrawn with full apologies. Please accept buddy. May you be blessed by the Almighty during this time of fast. Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family.

Shariah is the obligation of every true Muslim.

And a State formed in the name of and for the cause of Muslims ie the Islamic Republic of Pakistan should logically be governed by the Law of Allah called Shariah.

And a State formed in the name of and for the cause of Muslims ie the Islamic Republic of Pakistan should logically be governed by the Law of Allah called Shariah.

Haan tu aja lecture dene hamein. Kyun hoti hai tujhe ungal itni bardi? Batade aaj bas.

Tu bhee poora ka poora kutta hai! :D

The state was not formed as "Islamic Republic" ... The prefix "Islamic" was added to its republican status seven years later only ... And the term "Ideology of Pakistan" was "officially invented" in late 60s ...

The universal opposition of virtually every significant religious group in Undivided India, indeed the entire Muslim religious establishment to Jinnah`s Pakistan movement and the Muslim League cannot be reconciled with any idea of religious origins of Pakistan. This is just one of many paradoxes that anyone who thinks of that the true reason for the creation of Pakistan was to establish a religious 'Islamic state', must unravel.

Ulema and Pakistan Movement

Only Pro- Sharia members may participate in this discussion.
We are not discussing the practicability of Sharia so kindly refrain from going off-topic.

I think that there are two different ways to implement Sharia in Pakistan. which one do you think is appropriate and provide reasons.

1. By legislation
  2. By revolution

@Hazzy997 @Zarvan @Indos @Abu Nasar @Arabian Legend @Kaan @al-Hasani

Best way to implement shariah? Follow path of Umer Bin Abdul Aziz. He came at a time when Islamic world was strife with civil wars, Karbala incident was a recent one. There was a great discontent towards rulers. He started with dispensing justice, creating peace, minimizing schism and sectarianism among muslims Khawarij Fitna cease to exist among his rule.People knew he was the best policy maker and whatever policy he would implement, people would have had gladly accept it without second guessing it.

Began by creating an environment of peace,unity and justice first where muslims don't feel revulsion towards Shariah by seeing it as another political tool to control masses.

Last edited:
Just look at the people you have mentioned. Why call all the Wahabi's and ask their viewpoint regarding "Shariah" in Pakistan.... isn't your soul content with all the imported terror till date, that you are asking for more?
He talks about shriah in Pakistan and only tag one Pakistani...
Sir the main issue is, we don't agree on anything.

During Mushraf ERA we were against Marsha law and now against Ganja due to his self greediness & foolishness.

I don't know who will bring peace...Who will educate our nation, our people.

These illiterate, greedy, politicians.... ??
I hate all politicians but PMLQ was better because of their work in education field. I never see anyone doing that. I am also not looking at them for revolution. I do believe in change but change come with yourself first. That's what I believe in. No one is going to bring change

CHANGE YOURSELF FIRST!!

Well, as a muslim , i support the shariah implementation but the point is, whose shariah, is there any consensus? and if our parliament is supposed to decide the particular set of rules, the culprits at the end the people are themselves.

We are having what we deserve, if we want to see shariah, we have to change our attitudes.

As the tour-guide in Chicago said 'Chicago is NYC without the traffic or the trash' ! :D

Chicago rocks!

Awesome city! that I have ever visited.

Winter there is bad though. Karachite like me got his soul frozen.

The state was not formed as "Islamic Republic" ... The prefix "Islamic" was added to its republican status seven years later only ... And the term "Ideology of Pakistan" was "officially invented" in late 60s ...

The universal opposition of virtually every significant religious group in Undivided India, indeed the entire Muslim religious establishment to Jinnah`s Pakistan movement and the Muslim League cannot be reconciled with any idea of religious origins of Pakistan. This is just one of many paradoxes that anyone who thinks of that the true reason for the creation of Pakistan was to establish a religious 'Islamic state', must unravel.

Ulema and Pakistan Movement

Me thinks that fundo terms like "ideology of Pakistan" in reality is "idiot-ology" of Pakistan.

Best way to implement shariah? Follow path of Umer Bin Abdul Aziz. He came at a time when Islamic world was strife with civil wars, Karbala incident was a recent one. There was a great discontent towards rulers. He started with dispensing justice, creating peace, minimizing schism and sectarianism among muslims Khawarij Fitna cease to exist among his rule.People knew he was the best policy maker and whatever policy he would implement, people would have had gladly accept it without second guessing it.

Began by creating an environment of peace,unity and justice first where muslims don't feel revulsion towards Shariah by seeing it as another political tool to control masses.

Khalifa UBA will be a total fail today, almost Mullah umer.

read how he treated minorities.

It is time we read the history without rose colored glasses. Thank you.

peace

Best wishes for ramzan.

I know you are being sarcastic.

But it is frightening to see so many Indian Hindus believe in what you say as if these views come from one of the Hindu holy scriptures.

Happy Ramzan to you and family

Last edited:
I know you are being sarcastic.
But it is frightening to see so many Indian Hindus believe in what you say as if these views come from one of the Hindu holy scriptures.
Happy Ramzan to you and family

Fauji bhai, are you eating Hindus for ifthar ? You do seem to be spewing them out in your recent posts :D

Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family

^ @FaujHistorian How he treated minorities? Those who convert to Islam were forced to pay jiziya even after. He removed that Tax.

If he was mullah, he would imposed Islam without resolving underlying issues of Islamic world Would have not given Bagh e fadak back to kin of Prophet (PBUH). Even his own kin and kith mocked him bitterly that he is turning over the decision of his Grand father Umer (R.A) and Abu Bakr (R.A). Mujtahid of an era isn't an extremist and He was first Mujtahid of Islam

Am not a muslim,just saying

Secularism refers to eqality of all religions . when Islam teaches you to respect other religions , it is secular by itself .

It is Islamic belief that there is no other true faith except Islam. God sent on earth only one belief, and that is Islam. This does not mean Muslims should insult other religions like hinduism [ i am assuming you are a hindu ]. Equality of religions is known as perennialism and is rejected by Islam. Islam teaches Muslims to respect other peoples and their right to hold their beliefs and give a hand of friendship and help to them based on the core principle, that there is no compulsion in religion. But this respect does not mean Muslims accept the non-Muslim beliefs as correct and as such give respect to those beliefs. Neither are Muslims allowed to insult or attack those beliefs.

When Hazrat Umar RA came to Jerusalem, he gave protection to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, and met the Christian and Jewish lords in Palestine in a hand of friendship. It does not mean by respecting them as such he was giving respect to their beliefs. And it is illegal in Shariat for a Muslim to even enter a Church [ in the Jewish Halakha law as well ]. Because a Church is considered an idol worshipping house.

But neither did he insult their beliefs or attack them, but respected the right for them to hold on to their beliefs without any compulsion whatsoever. Since that day the Church shines in Jerusalem.

Islamic Reconstruction of Pakistan!!

That's the only way to implement shriah in Pakistan. Let scholars decide what shriah to implement in Pakistan and lets stay out of this matter because we don't know much about Islam as they do!!

Yes you are correct. Pakistan is a multi-religious place with different Islamic groups and religions.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom