What's new

Best way to implement Sharia in Pakistan ???

Fauji bhai, are you eating Hindus for ifthar ? You do seem to be spewing them out in your recent posts :D

Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family

I call it when I see it.

And no! No cannibalism during Iftar or any other time of the year.

FYI. My Iftar is with Khajoor, Pakoras, and chaat. you and your family are most welcome to join us if you are in Karachi.

Happy Ramzan.

Islamic Reconstruction of Pakistan!!

That's the only way to implement shriah in Pakistan. Let scholars decide what shriah to implement in Pakistan and lets stay out of this matter because we don't know much about Islam as they do!!

Which scholars?

Even my dear dear Iqbal sahib could not do much beyond his 7 lectures on the topic.

let alone having a concrete set of documents.

So yes. Let's get a list of so called scholars in 2014.

Thank you

Last edited:
Look at your avatar. Arab wannabe. You deserve hot lead in your malfunctioning brain. A hot reboot.

you deserve hot lead in your mouth for asking genocide in my country Pakistan

What is the best way to implement tax system in pakistan?

I guess this is more relevant.

excellent post. The most practical really. Thanks!

Which scholars?
Even my dear dear Iqbal sahib could not do much beyond his 7 lectures on the topic.
let alone having a concrete set of documents.
So yes. Let's get a list of so called scholars in 2014.
Thank you
Scholars from all sects and of other religions.

Just look at the people you have mentioned. Why call all the Wahabi's and ask their viewpoint regarding "Shariah" in Pakistan.... isn't your soul content with all the imported terror till date, that you are asking for more?

Pakistan is 80% Sufi (non-wahabi). And the knowledgeable among them know the meaning of Shariat.

@RAMPAGE

Scholars from all sects and of other religions.

60+ years and no list?

Have you ever been in a religious meeting where 3 or more big name Mullahs were present?

and if so,

How did they behave when the time came to pray

Just curious.

I have a question if anyone is willing to indulge me for a second.

At a time when the whole world is moving away from religion and other associated dogmas, why is Pakistan going in the opposite direction ? Is it because of the policies of Zia ?

To answer the question in the topic, the best way would be by introducing a legislation in the parliament.

Because most Pakistanis are religious people, always have been.

^ @FaujHistorian How he treated minorities? Those who convert to Islam were forced to pay jiziya even after. He removed that Tax.

If he was mullah, he would imposed Islam without resolving underlying issues of Islamic world Would have not given Bagh e fadak back to kin of Prophet (PBUH). Even his own kin and kith mocked him bitterly that he is turning over the decision of his Grand father Umer (R.A) and Abu Bakr (R.A). Mujtahid of an era isn't an extremist and He was first Mujtahid of Islam

Look this dude was bad for minorities. Crushing them with taxes etc.

Get it?

All this discussion about Mujahid this or Mujahid that is just waste of time from 2014 point of view.

Romanticizing the past is OK, but tell us you can force Pakistani in 2014 to live like primitive beduins of centuries ago.

Heck you yourself will run for the border give a chance.

Hope you understand.

p.s. No disrespect intended. But I hate to see people praising tent life, donkey carts and mule trains in Lahore and Karachi.

Confused log.

The reason why you all end up electing baboons half the time or getting run over by the dictators for the other half.

Just look at the people you have mentioned. Why call all the Wahabi's and ask their viewpoint regarding "Shariah" in Pakistan.... isn't your soul content with all the imported terror till date, that you are asking for more?
Only Pro- Sharia members may participate in this discussion.

Chal nikkal !!! :D

Hi,

Like others---you are also totally clueless to what this issue is all about---you guys just learn how to use strong words.

Shariah is nothing but an illusion----it is " YOU " who is the issue----it is " YOU " who is the problem---. What you lack is men of honor, foresight nd courage----what you need are judges who are men of justice---law---and order---.

Shariah is like a rainbow---and there is no pot of treasure at the end of it----it is such a tragedy that whole of my motherland is living and waiting for the " Magic Wand "---whole of my muslim world is entrapped in a lie---with all the cheats and thieves in the muslims world----corrupt, criminal, characterless judges---the very enforcers of " shariah "---men who re totally lost.

Shariah means Islamic jurisprudence. When you pray namaz [ the hanafi way i am assuming ] you are following fiqh rules taught to you from two Hanafi works by Imam Ibn Abidin.

Did you know that? you are already following Shariah at home.

Most of the corrupt, criminal, characterless judges belong to the "secular"

The secular have been responsible for most destruction and killing in the 21st century.

Look this dude was bad for minorities. Crushing them with taxes etc.

Get it?

All this discussion about Mujahid this or Mujahid that is just waste of time from 2014 point of view.

Romanticizing the past is OK, but tell us you can force Pakistani in 2014 to live like primitive beduins of centuries ago.

Heck you yourself will run for the border give a chance.

Hope you understand.

p.s. No disrespect intended. But I hate to see people praising tent life, donkey carts and mule trains in Lahore and Karachi.

A single statement would not cut it and you are making a mountain out of mule. This DUDE WAS NOT BAD FOR MINORITIES. You need to read this DUDE history

Do you even consider for a moment, What I tried to compare was his leadership qualities, his extravagant lifestyle that he left when he went to serve the people of his kingdom and how people accepted his leadership? Just Like A Shia Hindustani Jinnah was adored and blindly followed by Hindustani muslims. They trusted his decisions

Bhai App ko roza lag raha hai. That's why you are not comprehending any of my posts. It's better you come after Taraweeh when there is energy in you.

Only Pro- Sharia members may participate in this discussion.
We are not discussing the practicability of Sharia so kindly refrain from going off-topic.

I think that there are two different ways to implement Sharia in Pakistan. which one do you think is appropriate and provide reasons.

1. By legislation
  2. By revolution

@Hazzy997 @Zarvan @Indos @Abu Nasar @Arabian Legend @Kaan @al-Hasani

Easiest way would be.. hand over your country to TTP..apparently they also want same, then why fight?

Confused log.

The reason why you all end up electing baboons half the time or getting run over by the dictators for the other half.

most of those baboons and dictators are actually as religious as a common hindu politician in the BJP

Easiest way would be.. hand over your country to TTP..apparently they also want same, then why fight?
troll post

Religion belongs in the hearts and homes of the Faithful. A religion that needs to be Propped up by Legislation or forced by a Revolution is a weak Religion. Islam does not need crutches of Legislation or Revolutions. Muslims have to prove the supremacy of Al-Islam by example of their personal lives by following the Supreme Principles of Islam.

There shall be no compulsion in the religion.

2_256.png

Last edited:
Shariah is the obligation of every true Muslim.

And a State formed in the name of and for the cause of Muslims ie the Islamic Republic of Pakistan should logically be governed by the Law of Allah called Shariah.

Allah created hindus and Muslims, and feeds both of them.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom