What's new

Best PC games. Need Help!

for strategy:
i liked stronghold best cz it waz my first strategy game i played.
COMPANY OF HEROES is one of the best strategy games
EMPIRE TOTAL WAR is also v good
ROME TOTAL war is average
SUPREME COMMANDER is good game...

Well yar i don't like to play with AI.Humans are humans and no computer can replace the experience.

True, but its still thrilling and fun, and trust me if you don't have experience then its a bad idea to go against other humans in this game, i got my a** handed to me while i was playing against experienced online players! But after playing for a while i gained experience and got some kills!

AGE OF EMPIRES is very popular
AGE OF MYTHOLOGY average
LORD OF RINGS (battle of middle earth)
BATTLE OF DUNE is also a good game
command and conquer RED ALERT

I can't even play in AI For 2 minutes without getting bored.Nothing can beat the real thing.

has anybody in Pakistan imported computer from US.Because last time i checked FBR website(which happens to be one month ago)there are no duties or taxes on imports of computers in Pakistan.I just wanna know how was your experience with Customs how much bribe did they demanded.
Don't NEVER EVER try it unless you're ready to pay big bucks.I imported a Corsair 1000 Watt PSU and i was charged 230$ on customs alone.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

do they have any f-22 PC simulator games?
I think novalogic released f22 simulator but it's not realistic.

for strategy:
i liked stronghold best cz it waz my first strategy game i played.
COMPANY OF HEROES is one of the best strategy games
EMPIRE TOTAL WAR is also v good
ROME TOTAL war is average
SUPREME COMMANDER is good game...

Stronghold well was a good game but now it toooooo Old.

Company of Heroes was and is an excellent game.

Yup Empire Total war is also good

Rome total war is old now is the age of Napoleon Total war.

I haven't played Supreme commander but supreme commander 2 is not a good game.

True, but its still thrilling and fun, and trust me if you don't have experience then its a bad idea to go against other humans in this game, i got my a** handed to me while i was playing against experienced online players! But after playing for a while i gained experience and got some kills!

Hmmmm.Ok i will check this game but before that i have to finish Settlers 7.:D

Back
Top Bottom