What's new

Best PC games. Need Help!

you cant run the games on their highest setting on a gtx 260 with an I5 core. I5 is not really meant for gaming, go for the I7920 and overclock it to atleast 3.66. I got an Alienware Aurora from dell with a dual ATI5870 running on crossfire with 6gb of ddr3 ram, I7-920 quad core overclocked to 3.66 with a 500gb 7200rpm drive. I can run any game except Crysis on their max settings easily without any lag. I normally avg anywhere form 60-90 FPS and games or my modelling applications run like a breeze. I love my Alienware, I would highly recommend it.

lol desi shahab you must be making 100k $ a year.Plz when your rigs gets a little old can you send it to me.I can PM you my address.lol
Hey i am not joking.

lol desi shahab you must be making 100k $ a year.Plz when your rigs gets a little old can you send it to me.I can PM you my address.lol
Hey i am not joking.

lol for sure, ill send it to you when its get old but that will take sometime :P Im still in love with this baby, cant get enough of her. lol

lol for sure, ill send it to you when its get old but that will take sometime :P Im still in love with this baby, cant get enough of her. lol

I think it would satisfy you for a maximum 6 months.So before you sell this machine for scratch just remember your poor friend in Pakistan.

you cant run the games on their highest setting on a gtx 260 with an I5 core. I5 is not really meant for gaming, go for the I7920 and overclock it to atleast 3.66. I got an Alienware Aurora from dell with a dual ATI5870 running on crossfire with 6gb of ddr3 ram, I7-920 quad core overclocked to 3.66 with a 500gb 7200rpm drive. I can run any game except Crysis on their max settings easily without any lag. I normally avg anywhere form 60-90 FPS and games or my modelling applications run like a breeze. I love my Alienware, I would highly recommend it.

Hi,

Thanks lol but I am feeling a little jealous, just kidding. Actually its not long I bought this system. Moreover I'm not a hardcore gamer, so far this system has served me well. I can play games at decent res and with medium settings.
Though I will see if I can upgrade it later on, but I felt like regret for a moment after you listed your alienware configuration, lol!

Cheers..

Guys please suggest me some good war games (Strategy or First person Shooting). PC configuration is not a problem.

Your prompt response is highly appreciated.

Regards,

KS

Aces high 2 baby, my favorite WW2 flight simulator

here's the link to the download:

Welcome to Aces High

you get 2 free weeks trial of free online action, after wards you have to sub, but i play offline missions! Its a sick game and realistic, you get a free demo to practice shooting down drone aircraft!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Problem with simulators is their huge huge huge learning curve so only hardcore flight enthusiast play them.

my friend had suggested me alienware but it's way to expensive and actually it is a machine for hardcores. Good to own one though.

Tom Clancy Hawx.I am playing it 24/7.I am PakistanAFACE ON Tom Clancy Multiplayer Network *You need a legit game copy for that so if you buy add me as friend in multiplayer option and we'll play against each other...Also COD4 multilayer is just awesome (I am PAKACE there- Again, you need legit copy for that.I buy games from Steam you can also sometimes these games are available for few bucks only!look out for specials on weekend i bought cod4 for only 15$ where as regular cost is 40$+).Other games i'd recommend are Crysis Warhead, Timeshift.Your pc is just fine..Core i5 is core i7 minus hyper threading.I am running the same card on 22inch monitor with maximum resolution and maximum settings without much problems.The Fps is good too!So enjoy the gaming.Your pc is more then good for gaming.If you need any help let me know.I usually try pirated versions before i spend money game..

Last edited:
Well Problem with simulators is their huge huge huge learning curve so only hardcore flight enthusiast play them.
Dude come on Tom Clancy Hawx (Flight Simulation) I'll kick your or anyone *** any day in the week.Whenever i join Online servers in Tom Clancy Hawx the admins often kick me out if i am in opposite team if i am in thier team they add me in friends list coz i just use A2A multi missile and take them out before they even get a chance to come near me.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

my friend had suggested me alienware but it's way to expensive and actually it is a machine for hardcores. Good to own one though.
Dude your PC Is good enough.No need for alienware.I run a core i7 and it is more to run all games at high settings and yes it costed 2/5th of the total cost of Alienware pc of same specs.Branded PC's are too expensive.Just build your own custom rig!

Dude come on Tom Clancy Hawx (Flight Simulation) I'll kick your or anyone *** any day in the week.Whenever i join Online servers in Tom Clancy Hawx the admins often kick me out if i am in opposite team if i am in thier team they add me in friends list coz i just use A2A multi missile and take them out before they even get a chance to come near me.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Dude your PC Is good enough.No need for alienware.I run a core i7 and it is more to run all games at high settings and yes it costed 2/5th of the total cost of Alienware pc of same specs.Branded PC's are too expensive.Just build your own custom rig!

I don't play simulators although HAWX is technically not a simulator.Still I am gonna love playing HAWX but the problem is i don't have original.

I think it would satisfy you for a maximum 6 months.So before you sell this machine for scratch just remember your poor friend in Pakistan.

lol with dual ati 5870 this system is good for the next 2 years atleast lol I am using the eyefinity tech on the card to run 3 monitors at the same with with a resolution of 1980 x 1080 x 3. something like this -

So it will be sometime until you see my system lol but for ill add you to the list :P

Last edited by a moderator:
lol with dual ati 5870 this system is good for the next 2 years atleast lol I am using the eyefinity tech on the card to run 3 monitors at the same with with a resolution of 1980 x 1080 x 3. something like this -YouTube - COD 6 + ATI eyefinity 3.avi

So it will be sometime until you see my system lol but for ill add you to the list :P

Don't worry Crysis 2 is gonna save me.lol.I am sure within 6 months i will be proudly playing on your former rig.lol.

I don't play simulators although HAWX is technically not a simulator.Still I am gonna love playing HAWX but the problem is i don't have original.
You can still play online.
Download Garena Garena - Connecting World Gamers
Signup for Garena acocunt
login to Garena App
Select TOm Clancy Room
Join Room 1 which has most users.
hook up your game with garena (There is a option button when you join room and you just browse and select the hawx icon and patch it with app)
Play and go to lan gmaes and all internet players will be on lan you dont need key to play on lan so enjoy!

What a waste on hard drive dude.Replace it with Raptor or SSD.Much better throughput and you'd be able to utilize cpu 100% with faster hard disk.Otherwise IO lag will be a major hiccup on that kind of pc.SCSI or SAS are much better and reliable but you'd need special connectors for SAS to connect it to normal rig.I've connected it to mine with backpanel (I have a server board so that helps).

Patriot,

Thanks even I think XPS is decent enough for people like me. I am buying Tom Clancy Hawx tomorrow for sure. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom