What's new

Best PC games. Need Help!

Dude come on Tom Clancy Hawx (Flight Simulation) I'll kick your or anyone *** any day in the week.Whenever i join Online servers in Tom Clancy Hawx the admins often kick me out if i am in opposite team if i am in thier team they add me in friends list coz i just use A2A multi missile and take them out before they even get a chance to come near me.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Dude your PC Is good enough.No need for alienware.I run a core i7 and it is more to run all games at high settings and yes it costed 2/5th of the total cost of Alienware pc of same specs.Branded PC's are too expensive.Just build your own custom rig!

I used to build my own systems too but when i saw what alienware offers it just blew me away. You can never achieve the same quality as what they offer you. It might cost you another 500-1000 but its well worth it. They way they wire everything and the huge huge case with so many upgrade options, its really tough to beat with a self built system. Yes Alienware is expensive but its really worth every penny. You can almost never achieve the same performance on a self built system, believe me i have tried. This is a no headache and full covered system with the cool lighting effects that Alienware brings. The kid inside me also deserves to be pampered sometimes lol you have 2 options - build your own system and always worry about something breaking down or buy an Alienware and play as much as you want lol

You can still play online.
Download Garena Garena - Connecting World Gamers
Signup for Garena acocunt
login to Garena App
Select TOm Clancy Room
Join Room 1 which has most users.
hook up your game with garena (There is a option button when you join room and you just browse and select the hawx icon and patch it with app)
Play and go to lan gmaes and all internet players will be on lan you dont need key to play on lan so enjoy!

Not again i don't like Garena although i love hamachi.

I used to build my own systems too but when i saw what alienware offers it just blew me away. You can never achieve the same quality as what they offer you. It might cost you another 500-1000 but its well worst with. They way they wire everything and the huge huge case with so much upgrade option, its really tough to beat with a self built system. Yes Alienware is expensive but its really worth every penny. You can almost never achieve the same performance on a self built system, believe me i have tried. This is a no headache and full covered system with the cool lighting effects that Alienware brings. The kid inside me also deserves to be pampered sometimes lol
Dude it might be just 500-1000 higher for you but we're in Pakistan dude.You know the kind of tax we'd have to pay on such a system.I can safely say it will at least cost 2500$ more if my custom right price is 2500$ then alienware with same specs would cost 5000$.The bells and other stuff is nice but hey i just need something fast to play games and watch HD **** :lol: jk :p.I don't really care about custom looks but even for custom pc you can really modify it and make it look even better then alienware but beauty is in the eye of beholder.I just prefer custom rigs.Nothing breaks down but its good for you as you are in Canada and you have also warranty from Dell which in Pakistan we dont if we import from US Or Canada. :(

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Not again i don't like Garena although i love hamachi.
Why not?Garena is awesome :victory:

Don't worry Crysis 2 is gonna save me.lol.I am sure within 6 months i will be proudly playing on your former rig.lol.

lol for sure :P Crysis even gives my system a hard time sometimes, that games graphics are just mindblowing but it just eats you system on full specs lol

Dude it might be just 500-1000 higher for you but we're in Pakistan dude.You know the kind of tax we'd have to pay on such a system.I can safely say it will at least cost 2500$ more if my custom right price is 2500$ then alienware with same specs would cost 5000$.The bells and other stuff is nice but hey i just need something fast to play games and watch HD **** :lol: jk :p.I don't really care about custom looks but even for custom pc you can really modify it and make it look even better then alienware but beauty is in the eye of beholder.I just prefer custom rigs.Nothing breaks down but its good for you as you are in Canada and you have also warranty from Dell which in Pakistan we dont if we import from US Or Canada. :(

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Why not?Garena is awesome :victory:

IDK never tried it but didn't heard good about it.

lol for sure :P Crysis even gives my system a hard time sometimes, that games graphics are just mindblowing but it just eats you system on full specs lol

Ok desiman deal is done then.So don't back down in future.lol.I really need a good powerful PC.So whenever you are tired of your Rig contact me.Don't worry i will myself pay the shipping charges.:rofl:

Even in India it's the same story. Duties and taxes are too high and if you get the same system from US or UK, it is like buying from a grey market in India. The price gap is just too much. And you cannot buy and ship desktop from US to India.

What a waste on hard drive dude.Replace it with Raptor or SSD.Much better throughput and you'd be able to utilize cpu 100% with faster hard disk.Otherwise IO lag will be a major hiccup on that kind of pc.SCSI or SAS are much better and reliable but you'd need special connectors for SAS to connect it to normal rig.I've connected it to mine with backpanel (I have a server board so that helps).

I had an option to get more expensive drive but as Alienware comes with 3 additional drive bays ill just add my previous hard drives into it and i should be fine. Its still as fast and reliable as you can get, no lag whatsoever till now. SSD drives great but damn expensive for the little performance upgrade they bring, i might consider adding one later on but right now im quite happy with HD.

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Ok desiman deal is done then.So don't back down in future.lol.I really need a good powerful PC.So whenever you are tired of your Rig contact me.Don't worry i will myself pay the shipping charges.:rofl:

lol ok done :P

has anybody in Pakistan imported computer from US.Because last time i checked FBR website(which happens to be one month ago)there are no duties or taxes on imports of computers in Pakistan.I just wanna know how was your experience with Customs how much bribe did they demanded.

Sir ji i just checked its website.Everything seems good but who's gonna pay 15 bucks a month after first 14 days.

i don't play online anymore after my first 14 days, i play offline missions that are free of costs!

in offline missions you go against AI instead of real players, plus you can also practice shooting down drone air crafts in the "offline practice"!

They give you free demo!

If you need any help just ask me!

hey anyone here plays poker on facebook.. I had 2 billion chips. Now I have 2000 left in my account.

i don't play online anymore after my first 14 days, i play offline missions that are free of costs!

in offline missions you go against AI instead of real players, plus you can also practice shooting down drone air crafts in the "offline practice"!

They give you free demo!

If you need any help just ask me!

Well yar i don't like to play with AI.Humans are humans and no computer can replace the experience.

Back
Top Bottom