What's new

best ever movie scene applicable to both india and pakistan

aur jo kashmir me kisi wife ka **** kia ja raha hai kisi father, mother, brother, friend to murder kkia jaa raha hai us peh bharati khamosh hai!!

dubai aur dosre arab states main muslmaanon ke haan nookre kerte hain aur musalmano ka naam badnaam kerte hain

i just loved the LXG movie of these naseer guy, acha role play kerna hai na tu hollywood main kaam karo na ke bollywood jaise cheap industry main paisa kamao bas!!

Kashmir main jo ho raha hai uska responsible sirf India nahi. The problem is not even 10% of Pakistani's are seriously interested to discuss the reasons behind situation in Kashmir, all they do is blame India. On top of it exaggerate it and then put it like a movie punch line and see how many people thank you.

I want to stick to topic otherwise I can give detailed answer, in short there is not one person to blame on situation. Kashmiri's, Pakistani's are also responsible for it.

Kashmir main jo ho raha hai uska responsible sirf India nahi. The problem is not even 10% of Pakistani's are seriously interested to discuss the reasons behind situation in Kashmir, all they do is blame India. On top of it exaggerate it and then put it like a movie punch line and see how many people thank you.

I want to stick to topic otherwise I can give detailed answer, in short there is not one person to blame on situation. Kashmiri's, Pakistani's are also responsible for it.

Hey Indian Rabbit..............You are so senior than me in :pdf:, but sorry to say........I am not happy with you.

Why do you want to prove something to him about Kashmir? Kashmir humara hai, uski problem humari problem, we will solve this ourselves............why to answer him anything about Kashmir?
:smokin:

Who cares. Cheap is cheap. ;)

whatever....I will rather take an industry delivering in excess of 1.5 billion dollars of GDP that a jealous neighbour calls cheap, than an industry that produced just 9 films in 2009. Guess you know what I am talking about...

Who cares. Cheap is cheap. ;)

Yeah..........some of them are meant to be cheap; so that you can understand and love them. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now read this, and then tell us who is cheap; somebody who create something on his own or one who copy them without permission???

Another problem facing Bollywood is widespread copyright infringement of its films. Often, bootleg DVD copies of movies are available before the prints are officially released in cinemas. Manufacturing of bootleg DVD, VCD, and VHS copies of the latest movie titles is a well established 'small scale industry' in parts of South Asia and South East Asia. The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) estimates that the Bollywood industry loses $100 million annually in loss of revenue from pirated home videos and DVDs. Besides catering to the homegrown market, demand for these copies is large amongst some sections of the Indian diaspora, too. (In fact, bootleg copies are the only way people in Pakistan can watch Bollywood movies, since the Government of Pakistan has banned their sale, distribution and telecast).

:smokin:

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom