What's new

best ever movie scene applicable to both india and pakistan

aur jo kashmir me kisi wife ka rape kia ja raha hai kisi father, mother, brother, friend to murder kkia jaa raha hai us peh bharati khamosh hai!!

dubai aur dosre arab states main muslmaanon ke haan nookre kerte hain aur musalmano ka naam badnaam kerte hain

i just loved the LXG movie of these naseer guy, acha role play kerna hai na tu hollywood main kaam karo na ke bollywood jaise cheap industry main paisa kamao bas!!

I do not understand half of what this guy is trying to say but i'll try to answer anyways.....

Naseerudin Shah is one of the best actors bollywood has ever produced.

I know your religiously tainted eyes can't see beyond muslim v/s infidels, but fortunately the so called cheap bollywood industry doesn't feel that way.

No one is stopping you from making any kinda movie/documentary about so called Kashmir atrocities........... stop whining on discussion boards and do something about it, if you are really concerned about Kashmiris.

BTW Naseer has played roles in Hollywood too...... he played a SIKH in "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" ......... I knowwwwwwww ridiculous ehhhh a muslim playing an infidel....... :disagree:

I suggest you crawl back in your cave ..... and come out when you catch up with the stone age..........

aur jo kashmir me kisi wife ka rape kia ja raha hai kisi father, mother, brother, friend to murder kkia jaa raha hai us peh bharati khamosh hai!!

dubai aur dosre arab states main muslmaanon ke haan nookre kerte hain aur musalmano ka naam badnaam kerte hain

i just loved the LXG movie of these naseer guy, acha role play kerna hai na tu hollywood main kaam karo na ke bollywood jaise cheap industry main paisa kamao bas!!

The cheap Indian film industry you refer to generates revenue to the tune of 20% of whole of Pakistan's Defence Budget..

See i am sure people like U-571 like to have Pakistan embarrassed. Nicely done sir, nicely done. Ab to besti kha key chup rehna seiko!

somebody shut this idiots mouth, if bollywood is that cheap then why your countrymen are so fond of it?, regarding dubai i know how great are your sheiks living there, i know how they treat women, and dont call nasser as nasser guy respect him he is acting from the time you were in your nappies, regarding kashmir search on google on how many bollywood movies we have on that topic(most of them are not related on war) i am surprised by your attitude, where were your guys when we were forced to leave our homes in kashmir because you guys wanted no kashmiri pandit in kashmir and raped and killed our sisters and mothers on the name of ethnic cleansing, and you dumbhead and idiot dont spoil this thread by dragging kashmir here, you have got enough threads on that topic to blabber:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

somebody shut this idiots mouth, if bollywood is that cheap then why your countrymen are so fond of it?, regarding dubai i know how great are your sheiks living there, i know how they treat women, and dont call nasser as nasser guy respect him he is acting from the time you were in your nappies, regarding kashmir search on google on how many bollywood movies we have on that topic(most of them are not related on war) i am surprised by your attitude, where were your guys when we were forced to leave our homes in kashmir because you guys wanted no kashmiri pandit in kashmir and raped and killed our sisters and mothers on the name of ethnic cleansing, and you dumbhead and idiot dont spoil this thread by dragging kashmir here, you have got enough threads on that topic to blabber:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Calm down mate, you will have an aneurysm.

Watched a couple of end scenes of an old bollywood movie "Maa tujhe salaam" - Sunny Deol starrer. Made at the peak of anti Pakistan sentiment in India in 2002, I am sure if Taimi or Asim watch even a part of this movie, all the Indian members on this forum will get a suspension or a ban..:rofl:

Watched a couple of end scenes of an old bollywood movie "Maa tujhe salaam" - Sunny Deol starrer. Made at the peak of anti Pakistan sentiment in India in 2002, I am sure if Taimi or Asim watch even a part of this movie, all the Indian members on this forum will get a suspension or a ban..:rofl:

Dude,that scene was awesome..ha ha ha:cheers: i m not posting that from youtube or i will get banned;)

We will both die killing each other i swer we need to come to peace i pray that this will happen soon enough blood shed has been done .

No brother..............not we both. Coz, we Indian at least have guts to admit. This jewel of India, Naseer, is just doing that in that scene......admitting our failures to stop killing of innocents. But thank god, we are aware of this and not blamming everything on Muslim terrorism. We know that there is no religion or color of terrorism.........neither Green nor Saffron!!!

We consider ourselves Indian first; then Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian, or even human....

But please listent to him; what he was saying at 1:47............Main wo bhi hoon jo aaj daadhi badhane aur toppi pahnne se darta hai.....And this image is not created by us (India or particularly Hindus); this show the mentality of world which took shape in the last one or two decades. And being the third largest Muslim population, we are not happy with this thinking either...........

But what your countryman means by this; please explain:

aur jo kashmir me kisi wife ka **** kia ja raha hai kisi father, mother, brother, friend to murder kkia jaa raha hai us peh bharati khamosh hai!!

We both, as neighbours, need to make our relations better as peace and harmony are the keywords for progress. :tup:

:smokin:

aur jo kashmir me kisi wife ka **** kia ja raha hai kisi father, mother, brother, friend to murder kkia jaa raha hai us peh bharati khamosh hai!!

As you are in Karachi.............This will be your postal Address:-

Patient Name: U-571
Ward No.: _______
Karachi Psychiatric Hospital
Nawab Siddique Ali Khan Road
Nazimabad No 7
Karachi, Pakistan

Surprised; how do I know..............ha ha ha.

No no..........I m not in R&AW. I know you are amazed by my skills, but this happens sometime.;)

As you are in Karachi.............This will be your postal Address:-

Patient Name: U-571
Ward No.: _______
Karachi Psychiatric Hospital
Nawab Siddique Ali Khan Road
Nazimabad No 7
Karachi, Pakistan

Surprised; how do I know..............ha ha ha.

No no..........I m not in R&AW. I know you are amazed by my skills, but this happens sometime.;)

u have ur moments to get self impressed very much lol:rofl::rofl:

I am a big fan of Naseer, mind blowing actor.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom