What's new

best ever movie scene applicable to both india and pakistan

diva

BANNED
Reaction score
This scene is applicable to common masses of both India and Pakistan...

specially i liked that koi......... ek button daba kar meri zindagi ka faisla nahi karega...

Last edited by a moderator:
More power to the common man

images

loved the movie. Naseer rocks. I recently also saw shoot on sight, made just about the same time. That was great as well

Amazing ...Amazing..Amazing ....movie --- i loved the part where he says "And we are replying on Wednesday"....

This movie came out of the blue and left a deep impact ...

And the best line that captures all our emotions in just about 8 words - "We are resilient by force,not by choice"....

Kudos to the dialogue writer.

I saw the movie just for Naseer and Anupam Kher. But then the plot itself was quite captivating.
On a side note, I think this song fits our countries better!

Last edited by a moderator:
A beautiful movie.. clever climax. Naseeruddin rocked as always. Was made in Tamil with two of the greatest actors. But Hindi was still the best

i dont know abt scene but the title will be

hum aapkey hain kaun,inspite of neighborhood

The first video..
I want to do that today..
to Zardari, to Gilani, to rehman.. to Musharraf..
And I want to watch this movie.

Naseeruddin Shah is an amazing actor, among the best in India.

BTW,
Is that Bombay in the background?

The first video..
I want to do that today..
to Zardari, to Gilani, to rehman.. to Musharraf..
And I want to watch this movie.

Sadly Santro that is probably the best part and should have been seen at last....but nevertheless its an awesome ...awesome ...awesome movie ........Naseerudin and Anupam are gods of acting...

aur jo kashmir me kisi wife ka rape kia ja raha hai kisi father, mother, brother, friend to murder kkia jaa raha hai us peh bharati khamosh hai!!

dubai aur dosre arab states main muslmaanon ke haan nookre kerte hain aur musalmano ka naam badnaam kerte hain

i just loved the LXG movie of these naseer guy, acha role play kerna hai na tu hollywood main kaam karo na ke bollywood jaise cheap industry main paisa kamao bas!!

this guy Naseeruddin Shah is everywhere, in hollywood, bollywood even in a Pakistani movie (Kuda ke liye)

Back
Top Bottom