What's new

Best Congress Leader Ever And Why !!

Irrelevant. His personal career has not even been scratched- he continues to be one of the most powerful people in congress- is a general secretary. Lemme ask you- if he is doing so much damage to the congress with his pronouncements, why haven't they gagged him yet?

He is a useful idiot for them.

He is a useful idiot for them.

If you think a man of his accomplishments and power is some sort of an 'idiot', that's because that's what he wants you to think. Make no mistakes, you are his puppet. You reflect the image that he wants you to believe in. No one goes as far as he has done by being an idiot or a joker. He is smart, shrewd and plays you like his personal doll.

If you think a man of his accomplishments and power is some sort of an 'idiot', that's because that's what he wants you to think.Make no mistakes, you are his puppet. You reflect the image that he wants you to believe in. No one goes as far as he has done by being an idiot or a joker. He is smart, shrewd and plays you like his personal doll.

Yes he is a jedi and he has mind control over us lowly human beings :cuckoo:

Sardar Patel, Lal Bahadur Shastri, and Subash chandra Bose,

Yes he is a jedi and he has mind control over us lowly human beings :cuckoo:

Pretty much the case...you yourself put a picture of him as a dos did you not? And in that one move you ignored- he was CM of MP (will you ever become one?), among the top 4 leaders of Congress (will you ever become one?), has survived political butchery to move in to the inner circle of Sonia Gandhi (you don't even wanna know what that takes- hell growing within congress will be far more difficult than defeating modi).

Pretty much the case...you yourself put a picture of him as a dos did you not? And in that one move you ignored- he was CM of MP (will you ever become one?), among the top 4 leaders of Congress (will you ever become one?),

So you are saying the corrupt politicians of India are the most intelligent people in the world?I have a PhD, digvijay doesn't :woot: Everyone has their own areas of expertise.

He was my dads junior at Daly College, and my dad tells me Digivjay wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed! Just another case of man born with a silver spoon making it big in the political sphere. You can worship him all you want, doesn't bother me, lets just agree to disagree.

has survived political butchery to move in to the inner circle of Sonia Gandhi (you don't even wanna know what that takes- hell growing within congress will be far more difficult than defeating modi).

Yeah takes a lot of arse licking, you don't need a whole lot of intelligence for that, dogs are good at licking arse which explains his rise.

So you are saying the corrupt politicians of India are the most intelligent people in the world?I have a PhD, digvijay doesn't :woot: Everyone has their own areas of expertise.

He was my dads junior at Daly College, and my dad tells me he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed! Just another case of man born with a silver spoon making it big in the political sphere. You can worship him all you want, doesn't bother me, lets just agree to disagree.

Yeah takes a lot of arse licking, you don't need a whole lot of intelligence for that, dogs are good at licking arse which explains his rise.

What ever it is that your dad saw, it just didn't pan out- that's what the evidence shows. In any case I was talking about the real world. If you wanna keep believing that he is some sort of a clown, that's good enough for you. I can guarantee, not only will he continue to be powerful, but under all circumstances he will only increase his power within the party.

What ever it is that your dad saw, it just didn't pan out- that's what the evidence shows. In any case I was talking about the real world. If you wanna keep believing that he is some sort of a clown, that's good enough for you. I can guarantee, not only will he continue to be powerful, but under all circumstances he will only increase his power within the party.

Anyways lets just wait till next election to see his "rise". I wonder if Congress will give this majestic leader a Lok Sabha ticket.

Anyways lets just wait till next election to see his "rise". I wonder if Congress will give this majestic leader a Lok Sabha ticket.

You don't get it do you? The point is that even if Congress ends up in opposition, his position will not be affected. He is general secretary- he decides who gets the tickets.

vallab bhai patel was slapped by Sardar Abdul Rab Nishtar for making some nonsense commet to provoke, well he choose the wrong guy, since that day patel never dared to be seated next to him...

images

Patel coward indeed, my favourite though among the congressi people !

The level of (im) maturity is astounding !

Can we have a link to this lofted shot please ?

For a hypothetical moment even if some clot did slap Patel - has it been noticed that Patel must have had the last laugh ? He was the man responsible for the Union of India as it stands today - Hyderabad, Junagadh , Merger of princely states & last but not the least J&K. Else besides East Pakistan , there may have been a South Pakistan & SW Pakistan too .

@ subject:

1 Patel : Obvious reasons.

2. LB Shashtri : This little man gave the nation two things - The pride of 1965 & for the fact that as a Railway Minister he had the spunk to take ownership for an accident & resigned - Sterling qualities of head & heart.

3. I Gandhi : For the courage to take decisions - something the nation lacks. In hind sight one can contest the good & bad of the decisions but at least she decided .

4. Narsasimha Rao : For the foresightedness & brains to open the economy.

You don't get it do you? The point is that even if Congress ends up in opposition, his position will not be affected. He is general secretary- he decides who gets the tickets.

Lmao sure, you are so naive :lol:

You think that's not the case? Sorry- SOnia personally approves each of the 500 odd people. He has NO ROLE. He just sits there.

You don't need to tell me how people get tickets in Congress party, and no its not Diggy raja who gets to decide, he wishes.

There are at least a dozen general secretaries in Congress. As I said he is just a useful idiot, loose canon, which is the reason why he has decided to stop contesting elections.

Lets just give it a rest now, you may sell this snake oil to someone else cause am not buying.

The most intelligent and shrewd politicians of our times.

Seriously man he is the worst of his kind.Member of the biggest political party of the nation,have been the CM of MP but still he acts and behaves like he a 16 year old Kid.

Back
Top Bottom